PDA

View Full Version : Sick Canatards

Ziggy
02-23-2005, 12:56 PM
I read this morning that there have been around 50-60 Eagles killed up there. They apparently remove the tail feathers and talons.
Fricken poachers..can't stand that shit. :mad:

phuggit
02-23-2005, 01:05 PM
Killed where? Focking poachers.:lightsabe

Ziggy
02-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Killed where? Focking poachers.:lightsabe
In Canada somewhere..the article said they just found another 16 dead birds with only the talons and feathers removed.....
Thats just sickening to me.

spectras only
02-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Just to fill you in with full info , it happened here in north
vancouver on indian land. Doubt that anyone from
outside would dare getting caught there :wink: Have
even greater problem for bears being shot by poachers for
their bladders . Asians by that sh.....t :frown:

Ziggy
02-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Just to fill you in with full info , it happened here in north
vancouver on indian land. Doubt that anyone from
outside would dare getting caught there :wink:
Headgear items I assume then? Its pretty sad to hear though. Thanks for the 4-11

spectras only
02-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Ziggy , we have so many of these birds [ anywhere I boat
see them in huge numbers] ,they're easy pray for the
fockers. :mad:

hoolign
02-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Ya know ..sick f ucks or somthing like that would have been a more appropriate title for this thread!..You would be surprised to learn how many Americans come up here to hunt and then want to leave the carcasses behind, or shoot a calf moose just cause it's all they have seen all day! or worse get to scared to track down the bear that they wounded!.. I have my doubts that any indian would kill these birds other than for profit! they are not going to slaughter that many birdes for head gear items..they would be shot! What I can see is these birds being killed to satisfy the asian market for their obscure beliefs in parts like this, they buy bear gall, paws, etc..creating a black market that is worth a shit load of money.. who ever did this and for what ever reason needs to be de-limbed them selves!
sorry.. but I am a Canadian and dont like being catagorized with these types of criminals!

Ziggy
02-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Ya know ..sick f ucks or somthing like that would have been a more appropriate title for this thread!..You would be surprised to learn how many Americans come up here to hunt and then want to leave the carcasses behind, or shoot a calf moose just cause it's all they have seen all day! or worse get to scared to track down the bear that they wounded!.. I have my doubts that any indian would kill these birds other than for profit! they are not going to slaughter that many birdes for head gear items..they would be shot! What I can see is these birds being killed to satisfy the asian market for their obscure beliefs in parts like this, they buy bear gall, paws, etc..creating a black market that is worth a shit load of money.. who ever did this and for what ever reason needs to be de-limbed them selves!
sorry.. but I am a Canadian and dont like being catagorized with these types of criminals!
Duly noted and adjusted.
I have to agree with you Hooli, my first thoughts were that it must be some sort of delicacy and the Asian market came to mind. Your de-limbing idea works for me too...lets pull their feet and tail bone out and leave 'em to rot. :mad: