PDA

View Full Version : Retaining wall contractor in Havasu??

OGShocker
02-23-2005, 01:39 PM
We are looking for a reliable contractor to build a 7' x 90' retaining wall at the Havasu house. Thank you in advance for your input on this!

OGShocker
02-23-2005, 02:26 PM
ttt

Kachina26
02-23-2005, 02:36 PM
You're dumping the cable spools??? :jawdrop:

Unforgiven
02-23-2005, 02:40 PM
We are looking for a reliable contractor to build a 7' x 90' retaining wall at the Havasu house. Thank you in advance for your input on this!
contact Mrs Racer 277...she's building my house..oops I mean her and sean are building a new home there..just finished the wall...

Havasu_Dreamin
02-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Mark, try Joe Vatella or Vitella, can't remember the spelling. He did the retaining wall when our house was built. Also, E502 just had a huge wall done on his house.
Is this a retaining wall or one just to enclose the yard? We used Steelite to put up a wall around our backyard and are very pleased with it.

OGShocker
02-23-2005, 02:48 PM
You're dumping the cable spools??? :jawdrop:
Yeah, you talked me into giving them to you. Remember when you place them at your house, make damn sure you use 6"x6"x6' posts to shore them up. :hammer2:

OGShocker
02-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Mark, try Joe Vatella or Vitella, can't remember the spelling. He did the retaining wall when our house was built. Also, E502 just had a huge wall done on his house.
Is this a retaining wall or one just to enclose the yard? We used Steelite to put up a wall around our backyard and are very pleased with it.
Thank you guys!!
Scott, We are trying to replace that 70's look the former owner was going for. The retaining wall will go on the lower lot. Next will be a Steelite wall around the whole lot.
Thanks again. Keep'em coming,
OGS
PS. I just google Joe name+havsu+walls and got THIS LOL (http://rotator.siam-data.com/Choice_SprBr.html)

Party Cat
02-23-2005, 03:07 PM
OG...Give Brian Drosselmeyer a call...He did the fence and the built in BBQ for Lavey BoB..the guy is very reliable and does excellent work...
PC