Randy moss to the raiders ! does anyone know about the trade
GO RAIDERS!

Excessive Force
02-23-2005, 01:57 PM
what a waste if its true!

1h20lowrider
02-23-2005, 02:02 PM
what a waste if its true!
Very true !they traded for Napoleon Harris and 2 7th round picks that was a sweet deal!!!!! AGAIN
GO RAIDERS!

Coleitis22
02-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Very true !they traded for Napoleon Harris and 2 7th round picks that was a sweet deal!!!!! AGAIN
GO RAIDERS!
Won't help as long as Al Davis is screwing up the entire disorganization. :eek:

1h20lowrider
02-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Won't help as long as Al Davis is screwing up the entire disorganization. :eek:
AL is a heart attack away from leaving, and if kerry collins stays off the pain killers and the booze the raiders will be ok

Red Eye
02-23-2005, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=1h20lowrider]Randy moss to the raiders ! does anyone know about the trade
That is fcuking B.S. if they did. I can't stand that prick. Hopefully it's just a rumor

Havasu_Dreamin
02-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Raiders suck a$$ anyway, so who cares.
From ESPN.com
Minnesota will receive Harris, draft picks
Randy Moss is heading for Oakland, the receiver's agent said Wednesday. Dante DiTrapano, Moss' agent, told The Associated Press that the Minnesota Vikings and the Raiders had "come to an agreement on Randy playing for Oakland next year."
The Vikings wouldn't confirm a deal.
"We have been in discussions with the Oakland Raiders, but there's nothing to announce," Rob Brzezinski, the team's vice president of football operations, told The Associated Press.
DiTrapano said he didn't know the terms of the deal, but The St. Paul Pioneer Press reported the Vikings would get linebacker Napoleon Harris, along with the seventh overall pick and a late-round pick in the upcoming draft.
The deal cannot become official until March 2, the start of the NFL's fiscal year.
The flamboyant Moss had been the subject of trade rumors following this past season. He struggled with a hamstring injury and was fined $10,000 for pretending to pull down his pants and moon the Green Bay crowd during Minnesota's playoff win. He also drew criticism for leaving the field with two seconds left in a regular-season loss against Washington.
On Tuesday, the Raiders re-signed Jerry Porter, their star wide receiver, to a contract worth $20 million over five years. Porter could have become a free agent on March 2.
Once Moss leaves Minnesota, the Vikings' top receiver will be Nate Burleson. Former Steeler Plaxico Burress is the cream of the free-agent crop, but the Vikings could also snare a potential salary-cap casualty such as Isaac Bruce, Muhsin Muhammad or Derrick Mason. The draft also has two promising players -- Michigan's Braylon Edwards and USC's Mike Williams.
"In speaking with Moss, although he has a lot of ties to Minnesota and did not particularly want to be traded, he's very excited with the possibility of playing for Al Davis and being a part of the Raider tradition," DiTrapano told the Pioneer Press. "The Raiders have vowed to use Randy's talents the way they should be used, and that's to throw the ball vertically down the field.
"Randy's desire to win a Super Bowl is enhanced with a move to a team like the Raiders, because the Minnesota Vikings seem to be in a constant rebuilding mode," he said.
The Raiders will take on Moss' $7.25 million base salary for next season, while the Vikings will save nearly $2 million against their cap. Four seasons remain on Moss' eight-year $75 million contract.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

1h20lowrider
02-23-2005, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=1h20lowrider]Randy moss to the raiders ! does anyone know about the trade
That is fcuking B.S. if they did. I can't stand that prick. Hopefully it's just a rumor
ESPN

eKolbe
02-23-2005, 02:25 PM
Harris and the 7th pick in the first round and a later round pick.
IMHO, stupid move by the Raiders. With the resigning of Porter, emergence of Curry it really wasn't a need. They had to many other holes to fill. I could see making the deal if Moss, is the last ingrediant needed (ala Philly with TO) but they are no where close.
But I shouldn't talk my Redskins are the crowned Kings of offseason blunders.

HCS
02-23-2005, 02:26 PM
That's a perfect place for Moss. He'll never get a super bowl ring that way. :D

1h20lowrider
02-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Harris and the 7th pick in the first round and a later round pick.
IMHO, stupid move by the Raiders. With the resigning of Porter, emergence of Curry it really wasn't a need. They had to many other holes to fill. I could see making the deal if Moss, is the last ingrediant needed (ala Philly with TO) but they are no where close.
But I shouldn't talk my Redskins are the crowned Kings of offseason blunders.
cant argue that, I thought they where going to for defense players or even a running back, But the plus is Porter, Moss, and Curry when they go with a 3 wide out play!?!?!?!?!?

PlyaPlya22
02-23-2005, 02:31 PM
I guess that means NO MOSS WINS FOR MINNESOTA!! :D

Ziggy
02-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Mosses attitude should fit in with the Raiders just perfect :hammer2:
Its all a move so Al can have the air game he wants and loves so badly.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-23-2005, 02:50 PM
That's a perfect place for Moss. He'll never get a super bowl ring that way. :D
Hopefully not. He and Owens as well.

Phat Daddy
02-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Man I love my Raiders but some of, o.k a lot of their offseason additions make no sense. We can score points but we need a D!

AquaBoogie
02-23-2005, 03:47 PM
His attitude and criminal behavior should fit in well there.

Excessive Force
02-23-2005, 03:51 PM
...We can score points but we need a D!
A "D" up the *ss, to get them moving maybe!

Phat Daddy
02-23-2005, 03:55 PM
A "D" up the *ss, to get them moving maybe!
Defense, desire, drive, dedication...

AquaBoogie
02-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Don't forget drugs. Oh wait...they have plenty of that.

uclahater
02-23-2005, 04:01 PM
His attitude and criminal behavior should fit in well there.
As a Cowboys fan you should be an expert on criminal behavior :hammer2: :2purples:

Excessive Force
02-23-2005, 04:01 PM
The fans have what the team lacks!
Gotta hand it to the raider fans tho, takes alot of DEDICATION to hang with their team thru all this bullshiot!

uclahater
02-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Can you say Michael Irvin :coffeycup

Phat Daddy
02-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Dude, if thats a Cowboys star you got there, your team REALLY knows about the "D" word. ;)

AquaBoogie
02-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Can you say Michael Irvin :coffeycup
Retired. Ex-Cowboy. No more drug-addicts on the team.

AquaBoogie
02-23-2005, 04:06 PM
Dude, if thats a Cowboys star you got there, your team REALLY knows about the "D" word. ;)
You got me. But that was the past.

Phat Daddy
02-23-2005, 04:10 PM
You got me. But that was the past.
I don't know man, your team used to be pretty good back then. Kind of makes you wonder :idea:

JetBoatRich
02-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Do you think the Raiders coach can handle him :yuk:

Phat Daddy
02-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Do you think the Raiders coach can handle him :yuk:
I don't think anyone can handle him.

VEGASBABY
02-23-2005, 08:20 PM
You got me. But that was the past. But as COWBOY Fans we have Superbowls to be proud of! Raider fans have Jack! And we did it while on drugs!

boatnam2
02-23-2005, 08:30 PM
just what they need another fuccking thug!get your ass to bed lowrider1 your my relief in the morning,dont be late or you might get shanked! :yuk:

1h20lowrider
02-23-2005, 09:14 PM
just what they need another fuccking thug!get your ass to bed lowrider1 your my relief in the morning,dont be late or you might get shanked! :yuk:
GET SHANKED! You must be a raider fan!!!! So what do you think, does this sound like a trip to the raiders vs. S.D.chockers? are you in or out?.......you can shank who ever you want down there!
Whats with the gay talk with that ONE EXCessive force?

boatnam2
02-23-2005, 09:17 PM
i got the motorhome if you got the carne and corona :p

Phat Daddy
02-23-2005, 09:18 PM
But as COWBOY Fans we have Superbowls to be proud of! Raider fans have Jack! And we did it while on drugs!
As Raider fans we do have Superbowls, maybe you didn't know that.

1h20lowrider
02-23-2005, 09:20 PM
i got the motorhome if you got the carne and corona :p
Bring the shank and the box cutters .........Im there...but we need some HB ladies to invite! :p

boatnam2
02-23-2005, 09:21 PM
true true i will invite a hb girl mrsboatnam you in?

1h20lowrider
02-23-2005, 09:26 PM
As Raider fans we do have Superbowls, maybe you didn't know that.
I guess some of the cowboy fans use drugs too ,.....thanks for informing those cowboy fans phatt daddy

1h20lowrider
02-23-2005, 09:29 PM
I will try to invite someone "a female" ...you have a good nite on the console (yeah right) and dont keep my chair warm!!!! burp .....fart ....burp...fart

missboatnam1
02-23-2005, 10:45 PM
ill be there sweetie :cool: :cool: :cool:

boatnam2
02-23-2005, 10:47 PM
ok then sounds like were in lowrider.

4-B
02-23-2005, 10:53 PM
Moss isn't going to be the holy grail for the Raiders, just another reason not to like them.

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 03:36 PM
http://www.calicousa.com/tattoofiles/Schools-Sports/Raiders.jpg
Eat that up Raider haters, cause it is not going away.

AquaBoogie
02-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Good luck Raiders! Maybe one day you'll have as many Superbowls as the Cowboys.

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Do you live in Texas?
:hammerhea

AquaBoogie
02-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Do you live in Texas?
:hammerhea
And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? If you need to know, my roots are from Texas.

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 04:44 PM
And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? If you need to know, my roots are from Texas.
I am a firm believer that you support your local teams.

1h20lowrider
02-24-2005, 08:36 PM
and hopefully drew bledsoe can do better in dallas....
YEAH RIGHT!