PDA

View Full Version : Best place to stay in Havasu??

Big Bear
02-23-2005, 05:01 PM
I've stayed at the Nautical Inn before and I like the private ramp and being able to beach the boat outside the room. Are there any other places to stay where you dont have to pull the boat out each nite?

UnionJack
02-23-2005, 05:04 PM
london bridge resort, or you can rent a spot at the marina

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 05:04 PM
SHAKE YA AZZ'S house
it's
FREE

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 05:08 PM
SHAKE YA AZZ'S house
it's
FREE
That is the best place yet ha ha.. How far in advance do you have to book.

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Just show up, I made 100 keys last year....
I all I need is your address and ill mail them out

phebus
02-23-2005, 05:15 PM
I would just duct tape them all to his door. Paybacks are a bitch!! :D

Kilrtoy
02-23-2005, 05:28 PM
I would just duct tape them all to his door. Paybacks are a bitch!! :D
Do you know where to find some, He has bought it all west of the MISSISSIPPI

ClownRoyal
02-23-2005, 05:28 PM
You can stay at the London Bridge Resort in the channel and get a dock slip (extra $). The Agave Inn directly across the channel on the island side is actually the 'W Hotel' of Havasu. I have stayed several times and it is nice. Only hotel in Havasu with 'free' internet. I believe you can still rent a dock slip at the LBR even if you opt to stay at the Agave (better confirm first).

jdf
02-23-2005, 05:51 PM
kilrtoy i have a case of ducky tape if you need some and some lock's with extra key's....i will trade you for the key's to mel's house

Big Bear
02-23-2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks. I could not remember the name Agave when I was looking on the internet. I look at London Bridge resort and it made no mention of boat slips for rent. Do they let you reserve them or is it first come first serve? Either one would be closer to the action in the channel and Kokomo's than Nautical. I am taking my son and two cousins that have never experienced Havasu before so I imagine they will be drooling all weekend. I am going to contact both places and see how their rates compare.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks. I could not remember the name Agave when I was looking on the internet. I look at London Bridge resort and it made no mention of boat slips for rent. Do they let you reserve them or is it first come first serve? Either one would be closer to the action in the channel and Kokomo's than Nautical. I am taking my son and two cousins that have never experienced Havasu before so I imagine they will be drooling all weekend. I am going to contact both places and see how their rates compare.
Be ready to break some bread ha ha

Big Bear
02-23-2005, 06:29 PM
F$%k it!! It's only money right?? With 4 of us to share the cost, it wont be too bad. We want a good weekend, their first, my first without the woman!! :p

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 06:31 PM
F$%k it!! It's only money right?? With 4 of us to share the cost, it wont be too bad. We want a good weekend, their first, my first without the woman!! :p
Well now that you say that I would either go London since Kokohoes is there and the RR all real close then the Aguave (sp) or the Nautical. What weekend you going?

Big Bear
02-23-2005, 07:03 PM
We are going the weekend before Memorial Day the 20 & 21st. Sounds like the LBR would have the most potential for a good time, hypothetically speaking that is. Just want the most bang for the buck!!

PHOTOGLOU
02-23-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm glad I got my key back

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 07:10 PM
We are going the weekend before Memorial Day the 20 & 21st. Sounds like the LBR would have the most potential for a good time, hypothetically speaking that is. Just want the most bang for the buck!!
You want more bang for your buck go Memorial Day :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 07:22 PM
NAU IS GOOD ,WONDER IF THEY WILL OPEN THE NEC/TUR before labor day :cry:
Why wont they labor day is in Sept damn Mark you still krunk form the weekend :D :D

Big Bear
02-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Went last Memorial Day weekend. Place was a friggin zoo. Now mind you the animals (at least the females of the species) were phenominal!! It's just too crowded for my taste. I am hoping the weekend before will measure up. Mem. Day has family obligations this year.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Went last Memorial Day weekend. Place was a friggin zoo. Now mind you the animals (at least the females of the species) were phenominal!! It's just too crowded for my taste. I am hoping the weekend before will measure up. Mem. Day has family obligations this year.
I was there too infact they recorded a lot of the pegged video that weekend cause I saw a lot of familiar boats and sand :cool:

Big Bear
02-23-2005, 07:54 PM
I just checked rates at LBR. $255 per for 2bd 2ba sleeps 6 max. Not bad! I'm thinkin that might be the best bet for at least a party atmosphere. Now I need to check on boat slip availability and price. Can I do better on price and especially location????

ClownRoyal
02-23-2005, 08:12 PM
I just checked rates at LBR. $255 per for 2bd 2ba sleeps 6 max. Not bad! I'm thinkin that might be the best bet for at least a party atmosphere. Now I need to check on boat slip availability and price. Can I do better on price and especially location????
Agave is not that expensive.
If you stay at the LBR you won't get any sleep until 5am if you have a room above Kokomos. Something to think about.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Agave is not that expensive.
If you stay at the LBR you won't get any sleep until 5am if you have a room above Kokomos. Something to think about.
That is why they made ear plugs ha ha I didnt think of that and damn Im staying there a week

Big Bear
02-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Who said anything about sleep? If I can find someone interesting to do, I wont care about sleep. Oops, did I say someone??? I really meant to say "something".

voodoomedman
02-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Boat slips at LBR are first come first serve for anybody during the day. At night they are reserved for guests and you have to pay for them. You should be able to reserve it when you reserve the room.

Big Bear
02-25-2005, 03:32 PM
OK done deal!! I reserved a 2 bd 2 bath condo overlooking the channel at London Bridge Resort along with a boat slip for the weekend. Thanks to everyone who has put in their two cents and only have one more thing to say. PARTY ANYONE???!!! :messedup:

HavaTan
02-25-2005, 04:15 PM
london bridge resort, or you can rent a spot at the marina
The best place to stay is in my house...

Big Bear
02-25-2005, 04:26 PM
OK I'll bite. Where is "my house" Hava Tan? :confused: