PDA

View Full Version : Fish:1, Mouse: 0

Mandelon
02-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Piranhas vs a mouse. Mouse is out of his element...
A bit graphic, but heck, its nature:
http://uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1383&mode=nested&order=0&thold=-1

RexRathburn
02-24-2005, 01:45 PM
Wow...that was pretty gnarly. If it was nature I think the mouse would have gotten to land the the fish would have been looking for something else to eat. :eat:

NOTALENT
02-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Thats just to Focked up!!!

Havasu Hangin'
02-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Note to self...
...skip the "swim with the Piranhas" group excursion on my next vacation.
:supp:

Coleitis22
02-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Piranhas vs a mouse. Mouse is out of his element...
A bit graphic, but heck, its nature:
http://uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1383&mode=nested&order=0&thold=-1
That's not nature. That's a sick prick with a below average IQ. I haven't seen nature placing a mouse in an aquarium with a pirhana.

BarryMac
02-24-2005, 02:04 PM
wow, that's freaking sick...

mickeyfinn
02-24-2005, 02:23 PM
It isnt a Pirahna I dont think. It is an Oscar. They are really cool fish. May not be something you see in nature, but not far from it. They are known to travel in schools and occasionally eat small animals in the water although it is rare. There primary diet is othr fish. I used to raise oscars in one tank and feeder goldfish in another. Lot of fun

HCS
02-24-2005, 02:35 PM
That mouse didn't want to be dropped in that watering hole. That's (f)ucked up. :mad:

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 03:10 PM
I need to go buy a mouse tonight, sweet.

RiverDave
02-24-2005, 03:14 PM
It isnt a Pirahna I dont think. It is an Oscar. They are really cool fish. May not be something you see in nature, but not far from it. They are known to travel in schools and occasionally eat small animals in the water although it is rare. There primary diet is othr fish. I used to raise oscars in one tank and feeder goldfish in another. Lot of fun
That doesn't look anything like the Oscar we used to have?? Looked more like a pirahna or other carniverious fish to me..
RD

RiverDave
02-24-2005, 03:15 PM
That's not nature. That's a sick prick with a below average IQ. I haven't seen nature placing a mouse in an aquarium with a pirhana.
Incidentally I couldn't agree more... What a ****ing prick. Feeder mouse or not, it sucks to see something suffer needlessly like that.
RD

Jordy
02-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Gotta love the food chain in action. :D

Phat Daddy
02-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Glad I'm not a mouse, they always get the short end of the stick.

Jordy
02-24-2005, 03:21 PM
You know he's sitting there thinking how much his tail looks like a worm as he's doing laps with shapes swimming around under him. Be still dammit tail, just stop wiggling. :D

mickeyfinn
02-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Went back and viewed the video in full screen mode. Your right doesn't look like an Oscar either. I thought I saw a lot of the red around the gills in the small version. Could be a red Pirahna. Whatever it is it is a pretty wild video. Someone might have to be a little sick to do that but does give you an idea of how cruel mother nature could be. That would be no different than a Hawk or an owl accidently dropping a rodent into the water and having the fish get to it. Used to love raising our oscars though. We had one of only about 5 known mating pairs in georgia for a couple of years.

WYRD
02-24-2005, 03:51 PM
That is good entertainment!!!!! :eat:

Liberator TJ1984
02-24-2005, 04:03 PM
I have a "Pacu " Pirana in my house kept in a 100 gal.aqaurium that I have had for about 15 yrs. the SOB is probably 6-8 pounds. It is "supposed to be a vegitarian species of pirana ....Bullshit , I learned not to wiggle my fingers in front of that Bastard real Quick :wink: I feed it raw chicken or shrimp with an occasional piece of raw meat....people freak when they see how Big he is and how much he will eat.....hate to be caught in the middle of a river with a hundred or so after your Ass !!

Ziggy
02-24-2005, 04:35 PM
I didn't even think mice could swim, I thought they sank. :confused:
He was a trouper and kept trying. :boxed:
Poor wittle white mousy. :frown:
Looks like something Beevis and Butthead would have liked...huh,huh :rolleyes:

mickeyfinn
02-24-2005, 04:40 PM
I have a "Pacu " Pirana in my house kept in a 100 gal.aqaurium that I have had for about 15 yrs. the SOB is probably 6-8 pounds. It is "supposed to be a vegitarian species of pirana ....Bullshit , I learned not to wiggle my fingers in front of that Bastard real Quick :wink: I feed it raw chicken or shrimp with an occasional piece of raw meat....people freak when they see how Big he is and how much he will eat.....hate to be caught in the middle of a river with a hundred or so after your Ass !!
Pacu's love celery!!
Get a bunch of friends together and use stalks of celery to feed the fish. Water will go everywhere. It is great.

Tom Brown
02-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Nothing entertains like the food chain. :cool:

JetBoatRich
02-24-2005, 05:15 PM
That is nature at work :cool:
I used to have a Red-Tail Boa she loved those mice :eek: always gave them a big huge when they got in the cage :eek:

doesitfloat?
02-24-2005, 09:23 PM
I saw some footage (I think it was the Amazon river) years ago of this bad ass snake (python?) swimming across the river and then, all of a sudden, a swarm of pirhana just completely stripped the snake clean in less than a minute...just a clean white skeleton sinking to the bottom. One minute he's a predator, the next...prey.

KACHINA KEN
02-24-2005, 10:20 PM
I have a "Pacu "
I thought the same, Pacu.

C-2
02-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Those be Piranahs...little ones. Dime a dozen these days.
Saltwater fish, like triggers - now there's some excitement. They are brutal and fun to watch.
Hand in tank with Piranahs - no problem. Hand in tank with a mean-ass trigger - NO WAY!!!

locogringo
02-24-2005, 10:35 PM
I want to check it out but get this message...
Information
PCTools Spyware Doctor has prevented you from accessing a site suspected of containing harmful content.
There is no need to be alarmed, as Spyware Doctor has prevented you from accessing this site.
does anyone have it somewhere else or am I making big adoo about nothing?

C-2
02-24-2005, 10:45 PM
I want to check it out but get this message...
Information
PCTools Spyware Doctor has prevented you from accessing a site suspected of containing harmful content.
There is no need to be alarmed, as Spyware Doctor has prevented you from accessing this site.
does anyone have it somewhere else or am I making big adoo about nothing?
You running pC tools on your pewter? If so, lower your security settings, or allow the download for this instance only. the vid is safe.

moneypit
02-24-2005, 10:50 PM
They say that mice can't feel a thing when fish rip their guts out.

JetBoatRich
02-25-2005, 04:21 AM
They say that mice can't feel a thing when fish rip their guts out.
Who are THEY :idea: I bet the mouse would say different :D