PDA

View Full Version : Desperate need

MsDrmr
02-24-2005, 02:15 PM
I am in desperate need of a female room mate to rent a room in my home. It is located in Fontana between the 10 & 60 frwy. If anyone knows of someone please pm me right away.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Female,
no smoking in the house
must like kids (one 11yr old)
& Dogs (1 sm dog)

FRENCHIE
02-24-2005, 02:16 PM
I am in desperate need of a female room mate to rent a room in my home. It is located in Fontana between the 10 & 60 frwy. If anyone knows of someone please pm me right away.
Female,
no smoking in the house
& Dogs (1 sm dog)
i was asking about you a wek back....hang in their, all will work out!!!
;)

lucky
02-24-2005, 02:16 PM
ok - i'm strapping on my fakie's but i refuse to wear a skirt .. :rolleyes:

topless
02-24-2005, 02:18 PM
How much are you renting it for?

Mrs.Racer277
02-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Female,
no smoking in the house
& Dogs (1 sm dog)
We have been missing you. Hope all is well.

MsDrmr
02-24-2005, 02:24 PM
How much are you renting it for?
I am open, I would like at least $350.00. That will at least help me keep the house for a few months until I know whats going to happen. I just can't keep all things going on my own. Mike is helping, but does not really want to help with a full 1/2 payment on the house.
Frenchie, thank you for the kind words. whatever is going to happen will happen I suppose. It's nice to know I was missed. At least I'm loved somewhere. :(

topless
02-24-2005, 02:26 PM
You're missed here too! Hurry up and get better. I tried to call you the other day but you never answer your phone anymore.

Ziggy
02-24-2005, 02:46 PM
We all miss you "A"...be true to yourself and all will work out for you. Keep a positive attitude and outlook.

Tom Brown
02-24-2005, 02:50 PM
At least I'm loved somewhere. :(
You're among friends here. :cool:
I hope things work out for you. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-24-2005, 02:55 PM
well I don't know the story behind all this. But if you just stay focused on what you need or want. it will work out in the end. I hope you also know. we love you and want you to know we are here for you when needed.wether it is to talk to, or have a shoulder to cry on . it will work itself out and you will come out on top. keep the possitive attitude. it will help in the long run.
love you sweetie.
xoxox's Charmaine. ;)

Aqua Boogie1
02-24-2005, 03:18 PM
Hang in there Mrsdrmr..............It will work itself out. :(

dicudmore
02-24-2005, 03:21 PM
well I don't know the story behind all this. But if you just stay focused on what you need or want. it will work out in the end. I hope you also know. we love you and want you to know we are here for you when needed.wether it is to talk to, or have a shoulder to cry on . it will work itself out and you will come out on top. keep the possitive attitude. it will help in the long run.
love you sweetie.
xoxox's Charmaine. ;)
she's right :D

MsDrmr
02-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I thank you all for your help, It has been very hard on me and for my son, we are really struggling (emotionally).
I have misssed all of you and am glad to say that I am back on line now. So you'll have to deal more with me now. :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-27-2005, 07:41 PM
I thank you all for your help, It has been very hard on me and for my son, we are really struggling (emotionally).
I have misssed all of you and am glad to say that I am back on line now. So you'll have to deal more with me now. :D
Welcome Home you have been truely missed.
And let us know if we can help in anyway. We all love you. :D :D
Huggs and Kisses to you and your son.

mike37
02-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Guess I mist something :confused: hope all goes well for you

MsDrmr
02-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Right now I need someone to rent a room from the house, the mr. said he will try to help with the payment, however,, just not enough of what is needed. My son has three months more of 5th grade to go and I would like to at least keep him in his school for those short months. Then, it will be on to looking for somewhere else to live.
Staying positive has been dificult, but we are trying.
I start back to work tomarrow after a month of from an injury and that should help take my mind off things.
Mrs. Flyin V, love the avatar, I like the new look.......
the love is felt and appreciated from all, please keep my son, and myself in prayer. And thoughy I am hurt by Mike's action, please pray for him also.