PDA

View Full Version : New Medications for Women Only

Kim Hanson
02-24-2005, 02:50 PM
New Medications for Women Only
DAMNITOL Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 hours.
ST. MOMMA'S WORT Plant extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to six hours.
EMPTYNESTROGEN Highly effective suppository that eliminates melancholy by enhancing the memory of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out.
PEPTOBIMBO Liquid silicone for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and improves flirting.
DUMBEROL When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country western music.
FLIPITOR Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.
PENISCILLIN Potent antiboyotic for older women. Increases resistance to such lines as,"You make me want to be a better person ... can we get naked now?"
BUYAGRA Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency and duration of spending spree.
Extra Strength BUY-ONE-AL When combined with Buyagra, can cause an indiscriminate buying frenzy so severe the victim may even come home with a Donnie Osmond CD or a book by Dr. Laura.
JACKASSPIRIN Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary or phone number.
ANTI-TALKSIDENT A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers.
SEXCEDRIN More effective than Excedrin in creating the, "Not now, dear, I have a headache" syndrome.
NAGAMENT When administered to a husband, provides the same irritation as nagging him all weekend, saving the wife the time and trouble of doing it herself.
.............( . )( . )........................ :D :D

Jordy
02-24-2005, 02:52 PM
You going to post up a full report after trying all that stuff out Kimberly? :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-24-2005, 02:56 PM
You going to post up a full report after trying all that stuff out Kimberly? :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO!! now that is funny. :p :p

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Leave it to Kim to give us the scoop about the cutting edge meds for women.
Good job Victoria. :hammerhea

uclahater
02-24-2005, 03:26 PM
LMAO :220v: :crossx: :skull:

Kim Hanson
02-24-2005, 07:04 PM
I sent it to you Jordish, you were to put up the whole experience :notam: :D ...........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
02-24-2005, 07:07 PM
ROTFLMAO!! now that is funny. :p :p
Its good to see a women replied to this, whats with the wannabes though :D Shit, I know them from Bench Racers :rolleyes: .......( . )( . )............ :(

Jordy
02-24-2005, 07:14 PM
I sent it to you Jordish, you were to put up the whole experience :notam: :D ...........( . )( . )............
Goddammit Kimberly, you had all day to come up with something and that's the best you could come up with? I know you are, but what am I??? :D :D :D
You're the one with the chick's name, long hair, and your daughter's shorts ma'am. ;)