PDA

View Full Version : Raiders get Randy Moss.

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 03:21 PM
The rumor broke yesterday, but it is official today.
I hope we can do a little better this year. :clover:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3415820

mbrown2
02-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Another thug....should fit right in :)
I luv's my Raiders...

Desert Rat
02-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah but we need DEFENCE man.....

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Another thug....should fit right in :)
I luv's my Raiders...
Yup, just what I was thinking, he will fit right in. :cool:

slowinhavasu
02-24-2005, 03:24 PM
They take the old and or hated....perfect fit....

I Feel the Need...
02-24-2005, 03:25 PM
The rumor broke yesterday, but it is official today.
I hope we can do a little better this year. :clover:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3415820
BFD...

Phat Daddy
02-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Man ,where were you guys yesterday when I was fighting off all the Raider haters. Check the thread Oh no!Oooh yeah!!

jbtrailerjim
02-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Yep, two assholes together Al Davis and Randy Moss. I can't think of a better fit for Randy Moss. It won't matter though cuz the Raiders will still SUCK!! ;) :messedup: :D

AquaBoogie
02-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Man ,where were you guys yesterday when I was fighting off all the Raider haters. Check the thread Oh no!Oooh yeah!!
Hey, I'm not a Raider hater. It's the fans I can't stand. Straight out of Compton.

Phat Daddy
02-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey, I'm not a Raider hater. It's the fans I can't stand. Straight out of Compton.
I'm one of the biggest Raider fans in the world and I'am not from Compton.

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Raiders will get there soon...you know where I am talking about.

AquaBoogie
02-24-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm one of the biggest Raider fans in the world and I'am not from Compton.
The only football stadium where you can't be a fan of the opposing team without fear of getting stabbed, jumped or bear thrown on you.

AquaBoogie
02-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Raiders will get there soon...you know where I am talking about.
Hmmm... Let's scratch off Superbowl and playoffs. I give up, where are you talking about?

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Hmmm... Let's scratch off Superbowl and playoffs. I give up, where are you talking about?
haha, this coming from a cowboys fan...
:rollside:

Phat Daddy
02-24-2005, 03:38 PM
The only football stadium where you can't be a fan of the opposing team without fear of getting stabbed, jumped or bear thrown on you.
Maybe you've never been to a Eagles or Broncos game. Real nice people there... NOT!!!! I think maybe your confused with a true Raiders fan and a wanabe gangster SH#ITHEAD.

slowinhavasu
02-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Don't give Compton a bad name....

jdogginla
02-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Raiders will still suck ass! :hammer2:
I'm a true Raider Hater..........drinking Hateraide!

AquaBoogie
02-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Maybe you've never been to a Eagles or Broncos game. Real nice people there... NOT!!!! I think maybe your confused with a true Raiders fan and a wanabe gangster SH#ITHEAD.
Oh I know there are some true Raider fans that are okay. But most of the ones I know talk a lot of smack and a real pain in the arse. I work with a 60 year old Raider fan. Decent person, but when football season comes he starts talking ish out the side of his neck and make absolutely no sense.

AquaBoogie
02-24-2005, 03:44 PM
Ha... Lmao

Phat Daddy
02-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Oh I know there are some true Raider fans that are okay. But most of the ones I know talk a lot of smack and a real pain in the arse. I work with a 60 year old Raider fan. Decent person, but when football season comes he starts talking ish out the side of his neck and make absolutely no sense.
You have to be resilient to be a true Raiders fan. With all the haters out there its not always easy. But hey were Raider fans, who gives a sh#t about anyone else anyway!!!! Now look what you made me do, the Raider fan in me came out :D

I Feel the Need...
02-24-2005, 03:53 PM
What's wrong with Compton???

AquaBoogie
02-24-2005, 03:54 PM
You have to be resilient to be a true Raiders fan. With all the haters out there its not always easy. But hey were Raider fans, who gives a sh#t about anyone else anyway!!!! Now look what you made me do, the Raider fan in me came out :D
There you go. Show your colors.

Phat Daddy
02-24-2005, 03:56 PM
There you go. Show your colors.
Raaaaaaaaaiders Raaaaaaiders Raaaaaaaiders

Blacksheep
02-24-2005, 04:03 PM
From a Vikings fan....Good riddance Moss...don't let the door hit you in the ASS!
That was my wife's comments exactly....Phat Daddy, don't go beatin on the Broncos fans now :) Yes we love our Broncos but we are no where near as bad as the Philly fans!!!!

Phat Daddy
02-24-2005, 04:06 PM
That was my wife's comments exactly....Phat Daddy, don't go beatin on the Broncos fans now :) Yes we love our Broncos but we are no where near as bad as the Philly fans!!!!
You are so right about that, Philly fans in general are the worst.

Blacksheep
02-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah I was lucky enough to live there for a couple of years. Fans that will beat up Santa Claus....Now those are bad fans!!! :D
Not too mention I don't know of any other stadium that have judges on site to hand out fines! :squiggle:

AngryJosh
02-24-2005, 04:34 PM
The Raiders and Moss deserve each other. In my opinion the Raiders and alot of their "fans" are ghay. ghay ghay ghay! There are some true Raider fans out there and I think thats fine! But for the mostpart, there are alot of posers and wanna bee followers who think its a freakin gang and chit. Peel the big ass sticker off the back of your blacked out explorer or expedition and get a life. Its just a game focker!! :wink:

Desert Rat
02-24-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm a devout RAIDER fan and I've never been to Compton :mad: I feel I'm in pretty good company isn't that right Mrs Luvinlife :D I actually like the fact that there are people that hate the RAIDERS more then they like their own team!!! :D :D :D I'm not to happy about Moss being picked up when we need DEFENCE!!! He will make a great tandem with Jerry Porter tho. We are letting our #1 and only decent LB Nap Harris go. Al Davis needs to pass into the next realm IMHO :eek: Oh yeah ... Denver/San Diego/KC and the 49'ers SUCK!!! :D But this is just my unbiased opinion :eek:

chub
02-24-2005, 05:37 PM
As long as he didn't go to Green Bay..... Where the heck is Beardown????? I need some back up here. crickets chirpin... chirpin ... chirpin. :D :D

AngryJosh
02-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Paul brings up a good point... The only Raiders fans I like are the DesertRats, the Luvnlifes, Dmonzsta and any other fellow ***boaters :cool:
STEELERS BEEOTCH

Roxysnow
02-24-2005, 06:09 PM
The Anal Raiders can get anybody they want but without a good QB, they still are going to suck! They have good recievers but you need a guy you can get the ball to them? The Raiders will SUCK until Davis dies!

SHOTKALLIN
02-24-2005, 07:03 PM
now we need a running back.

XtrmWakeborder
02-24-2005, 11:03 PM
The Anal Raiders can get anybody they want but without a good QB, they still are going to suck! They have good recievers but you need a guy you can get the ball to them? The Raiders will SUCK until Davis dies!
Now someones making some sense!!!!!!! They need a QB bad!