View Full Version : Tanning Beds...

Liberator TJ1984
02-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Who uses them ???
Pros / Cons & what do you use to tan faster and darker ??? :confused:
tryin' to get rid of my winter "Anti-tan "

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-24-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm glad you brought this up. I too would like to know.. white white white,.. kind of scary when the lights go out here. :D :2purples:

ADDICTED
02-24-2005, 04:11 PM
Cons: Turn orange, Increases wrinkles!
Pros: Your orange which is almost tan. :220v:

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Pro= you can get tan faster
Con= Orange, Hi intensity UV rays(NOT GOOD), must wear googles,
Tan does not last, uneven tan....
Ask Hava A Tan, he shoulkd have all the pro's

GHTRIM
02-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Wife and I use tanning bed in the Spring only it is nice to start your Summer tan there. This way you have a good base and will not burn during Spring Break. :cool: Would not use them long term they will cause the same damage as the sun. EVERYTHING IS GOOD IN MODERATION. :D

HOOTER SLED-
02-24-2005, 04:56 PM
The Mrs. will have some answers to this.

TCHB
02-24-2005, 05:28 PM
My wife has used the spray method and likes the results. Expensive and does not last to long.

Havasu Hangin'
02-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Cover up the parts you don't want burned.
:jawdrop:

Jordy
02-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Who uses them??? Chicks and gay men. Enough said. :D :D :D

moneypit
02-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Company caled Epitan developed a pill that will do the same as a tanning bed except you wont be exposed to the UV-rays that are harmful. They say it helps release the melatonin which creates the tanning effect in our body.
They also say it will put Tanning salons out of business.
I bought the stock last year.. It hasnt budged.. Im waiting for it to go on the Market here in the us. I beleive that it was developed at University Of Arizona of all places.

Liberator TJ1984
02-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Easy Dude !!! Just tryin' to take advantage of one of the Free Perks here at work.....gotta do something besides work when I'm offline :D

superdave013
02-24-2005, 05:49 PM
:D

Jordy
02-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Easy Dude !!! Just tryin' to take advantage of one of the Free Perks here at work.....gotta do something besides work when I'm offline :D
I was just making a blanket statement. It wasn't directed at you. :D
But if you're going to do the tanning bed thing you might look into waxing all the hair off your body as I think that's big with the gay crew too. :D :D :D
Or you could just have some sunshine, it's free. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-24-2005, 06:12 PM
I go.......... I'm sure you've all seen a pic of me some where!!! Do I look orange??? :messedup: I don't always buy there lotion....... Some times I just use Nivea Lotion and it does the same thing for me as there's !!! Be careful if you use a lotion with the extra bronzer stuff in it, some of them will turn you orange!!! Or if you don't want to tan all the time you can use the Mystic Tan...... wich is a machine that sprays the color on you..... I've used it before AFTER I was pretty tan to be extra dark for the lake.....but if you don't have a base tan I've seen it turn people orange!!!
It's not bad to just get you started then you can get the rest from the sun :D
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_1_121.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 06:13 PM
But if you're going to do the tanning bed thing you might look into waxing all the hair off your body as I think that's big with the gay crew too. :D :D :D
. :D
Or guys that like to pull HOT CHICKS.........

Jbb
02-24-2005, 06:16 PM
lol....A gallon jug of Mist on Tan solution....air compressor, and a cheap touch up gun.....all it takes...
http://www.drlaughlins.com/images/fourpack300.jpg

Jordy
02-24-2005, 06:30 PM
Or guys that like to pull HOT CHICKS.........
Yeah, I guess if they won't go willingly, you can always Fred Flinstone them and drag them along. ;)

Jbb
02-24-2005, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I guess if they won't go willingly, you can always Fred Flintsone them and drag them along. ;)
Flintstones...Meet the Flintstones...RD SUX.... :D

Jrocket
02-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Hey sailor?

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I guess if they won't go willingly, you can always Fred Flintsone them and drag them along. ;)
Thats not against law is it......

Jordy
02-24-2005, 06:39 PM
Thats not against law is it......
Do you find it helps to club the fiesty ones a couple times first? :hammerhea :D :D :D

Bre
02-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Company caled Epitan developed a pill that will do the same as a tanning bed except you wont be exposed to the UV-rays that are harmful. They say it helps release the melatonin which creates the tanning effect in our body.
They also say it will put Tanning salons out of business.
I bought the stock last year.. It hasnt budged.. Im waiting for it to go on the Market here in the us. I beleive that it was developed at University Of Arizona of all places.
Shit then I guess I better not buy one :hammerhea :D

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 06:44 PM
Do you find it helps to club the fiesty ones a couple times first? :hammerhea :D :D :D
I just throw the double reverse shocker, to ensure they stay put and carry them away......

Havasu Hangin'
02-24-2005, 07:07 PM
I just throw the double reverse shocker, to ensure they stay put and carry them away......
Does it work better with a manicure?
:idea:

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Does it work better with a manicure?
:idea:
Im getting it done after dinner.....

jdf
02-24-2005, 07:10 PM
why is it that jordy knows some much about the gay life???

Jordy
02-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Did I get it right? I don't really have any idea. I've never been in a tanning bed nor have I had anything waxed. :idea: :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Im getting it done after dinner.....
The manicure or the shocker? :idea:
If it's the shocker, I hope Mrs. Koolaidtoy will be gentle on you...
:D

jdf
02-24-2005, 07:13 PM
i was just thinking out loud

Jbb
02-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury....I give you peoples exhibit "A".... :D
http://www.knuckle-heads.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/normal_RD51.jpg

Jordy
02-24-2005, 07:17 PM
i was just thinking out loud
OK, I just didn't want to put any kind of negative spin on your lifestyle. ;)
Thanks JBB. Allow me to retort. As you can see I'm sound asleep as one of the leaders of the Parker Gaystars (hence the name) is attempting to do God knows what. :eek:
And from what I recall, he was responsible for unclothing Ricky and fondling his nuts in order to position them for a candid photo after an ocean run. :sqeyes:
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I put it to you, RD SUX!!!! :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-24-2005, 07:20 PM
I always get a month of tans in the spring. It sees to keep me from burning. But it doesn't last as long as a "real" tan.
Thanks for educating us about what gay guys do, Jordy. :hammerhea
:D:D:D

HammerDown
02-24-2005, 07:31 PM
And peter puffers that shave down their body hair. :D

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 07:33 PM
I could accept the both of you that way, BUT DAMN, did you have to violate the DOG

HammerDown
02-24-2005, 07:34 PM
What the hell's going on over at the left coast...a little boy play before a Tan maybe? Never mind I don't want to know, poor Dog I'm calling the SPCA.

moneysucker
02-24-2005, 07:34 PM
I reccomend covering your junk and you will burn your ass the first time in there. 12 min in the bed does what at least an hour in the sun will do.No hat tan line or glasses tan or what ever tan lines we normally get while standing on the sandbar drinking and throwing shoes. I have been once and it beats going to the real sun any day. Good rainy day activity. If I am going to go to the beach I will spend my time in the water not on the beach. Save time and do it. If it is free I would be in there for sure.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-24-2005, 07:40 PM
A good tanning salon will not let you go too long the first few times. The ones I have been too have all been pretty conservative on allowing me time, and I have olive complexion. If they ask you how long you want to go, ask them what they recommend.

Jrocket
02-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh hell yeah,this thread is going to take a turn for the worse real quick.LOL

Jordy
02-24-2005, 07:45 PM
I could accept the both of you that way, BUT DAMN, did you have to violate the DOG
You're obviously addressing that in RD's direction. He's the one with the tongue extended out. My hands are in plain sight and I'm sleeping. I have nothing to do with whatever is going on there. :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
02-24-2005, 07:45 PM
What the hell's going on over at the left coast...Never mind I don't want to know, poor Dog I'm calling the SPCA.
Are you kidding?
In Cali, the dog has better benefits with same-sex parents.
:hammerhea

Jrocket
02-24-2005, 07:49 PM
I knew there was a reason I never stayed at Daves!

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 07:49 PM
You're obviously addressing that in RD's direction. He's the one with the tongue extended out. My hands are in plain sight and I'm sleeping. I have nothing to do with whatever is going on there. :idea:
Is that a new S&M game,
Who is gonna play opossum tonight

HammerDown
02-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Killer, you could bring over that inflatable Alligator (you know the one) ;) ...and have a 5-way :D

Liberator TJ1984
02-25-2005, 06:57 AM
Whats on your fingers to give you the grin ??? did you throw Rd the shocker ???
And the Dog ??? He's like Hurry the fock up dude...my turn.....
please don't tell me thats a GIRDLE your wearin' too :idea: :p :p :p :D

HammerDown
02-25-2005, 07:00 AM
The dog's defiantly lookin to tap that ars. :p

superdave013
02-25-2005, 07:15 AM
The dog's defiantly lookin to tap that ars. :p
lol, Neva must have a strap-on then.

HammerDown
02-25-2005, 07:41 AM
lol, Neva must have a strap-on then.
and a "drip cup"...for the bleeders :supp: :D