PDA

View Full Version : I Need Direction ............

clownpuncher
02-25-2005, 04:15 PM
From anyone that's familiar with the Loma Linda area. I need to know where I can get a good pizza and maybe a sixpack of beverages to take to the hospital. I need a place close to LLUMC so the pizza stays hot-n-fresh.
As always, thanks in advance :)
Roland

FRENCHIE
02-25-2005, 04:17 PM
From anyone that's familiar with the Loma Linda area. I need to know where I can get a good pizza and maybe a sixpack of beverages to take to the hospital. I need a place close to LLUMC so the pizza stays hot-n-fresh.
Roland
go west on barton road for about one mile, then go north on waterman for approx one mile, go left or west on redlands blvd and in the plaza on you left is "SURFER JOES" great pizza, reasonable and make their own bread and dough!! the ish for sure!!!! only 5 min from hospital!!!...leon
:cool: :)

clownpuncher
02-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Gotta love that, thanks Leon. I assume there would be some sort of beverage store near Surfer Joes?

clownpuncher
02-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Also, can I just stay on the 10 and get off on Waterman, go south?

slink
02-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Roland
What's the matter Roland, Can't take anymore of that vegetarian menu which includes no soda's? :p When my daughter was born she was in Peds ICU out there for 3 weeks, after 2 days in that cafeteria I was dying. Kept sneaking in food and cokes, nurses didn't dig it too well, but they let me slide.

clownpuncher
02-25-2005, 04:25 PM
What's the matter Roland, Can't take anymore of that vegetarian menu which includes no soda's? :p When my daughter was born she was in Peds ICU out there for 3 weeks, after 2 days in that cafeteria I was dying. Kept sneaking in food and cokes, nurses didn't dig it too well, but they let me slide.
I'm a hardcore carnivour. I like beer and soda too. I couldn't take it for long at all :)

slink
02-25-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm a hardcore carnivour. I like beer and soda too. I couldn't take it for long at all :)
Wouldn't expect less from a fireman.....Thats all you guys do all day while sittin around watching the big screen :D :sqeyes: while us boys in blue are out earning our $$$ (J/K brother)

FRENCHIE
02-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Also, can I just stay on the 10 and get off on Waterman, go south?
yup, and am pm right on the corner!!
:cool:

FRENCHIE
02-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Wouldn't expect less from a fireman.....Thats all you guys do all day while sittin around watching the big screen :D :sqeyes: while us boys in blue are out earning our $$$ (J/K brother)
its right next to nevada bobs golf!!!
:wink:

clownpuncher
02-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Very ****in funny, true too :D
I remember a few times a cop coming into the station, settling down in one of our recliners, handing me a radio and says "I'm 44-king, if you hear the call sign, wake me up" :D

slink
02-25-2005, 04:47 PM
Very ****in funny, true too :D
I remember a few times a cop coming into the station, settling down in one of our recliners, handing me a radio and says "I'm 44-king, if you hear the call sign, wake me up" :D
Been there done that, or better yet calling dispatch on the phone at 3am and telling them if they need me I'll be at firestation #2,,They're like WTF. BTW some of my best home cooked meals have been on X-Mas at the firehouse.