PDA

View Full Version : Havaasu Condo Pics

cc322
02-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Well since we are aproaching spring I thought I would post some pics of our condo we rent out. It is a two bdrm 1 ba. It has a swimming pool extra bathroom at pool, bbq and is fully furnished, all comforts of home. Our rates are 65.00 a night non holidays 100.00 a night on the big weekends, three night min. Pm if you would like further details.
http://members.cox.net/cc322/condo/Havsu%20Condo.JPG
http://members.cox.net/cc322/condo/Havasu%20Living%20room%2003.jpg
http://members.cox.net/cc322/condo/Havasu%20Kitchen%20Nook.jpg
http://members.cox.net/cc322/condo/Our%20View.jpg

rashanno1
02-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Craig,
It looks good to me,when can I go.
Regards
Rick

cc322
02-26-2005, 02:13 PM
You can never go Rick :yuk: you are forebidden j/k :wink:

Kilrtoy
02-26-2005, 02:16 PM
very nice place, I will start booking you when it is free and we need to go...

WYRD
02-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Very nice place I will def book some weekends. When are your snowbirds leaving? Is there parking for trailers? any weekends booked yet?

cc322
02-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Kiltroy... snowbirds will be out March 31st :D so after that it will be open FYI the weekends tend to book up fast let me know.

cc322
02-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Plenty of boat parking, and as of right now I have a few peeps wanting to rent it but nothing confirmed yet. A few people from the boards have rented it out last year and enjoyed it, for the price it is a great deal, the place is empty in the summer with a few boaters of course, and a few full timers who are older but very cool.

cc322
02-27-2005, 07:21 AM
Heres one of the kitchen. Has microwave dishwasher and brand new fridge, also sliding glass door opens out to patio and lake view.
http://members.cox.net/cc322/condo/Havasu%20Kitchen.JPG

cc322
02-27-2005, 05:09 PM
bump:D :D :D

DrewDown
02-27-2005, 05:19 PM
Sanbarmikes family used to own this

cc322
02-27-2005, 06:32 PM
Are you sure we bought from the owners who lived in colorado

DrewDown
02-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Are you sure we bought from the owners who lived in coloradoI'm preety darn sure. They havent owned it in about 5 to 7 years though I belive. We'll see what mike has to say. Anyway we might be interested for easter weekend. I'll pm you

cc322
02-27-2005, 08:31 PM
might be interested for easter weekend.
I will still have snowbirds in through March 31st , after that it will be available for summer rental

Huckleberry
02-28-2005, 07:57 AM
How big of a boat can be parked in the lot? Will a 33 daytona fit?

OGShocker
02-28-2005, 08:20 AM
very nice place, I will start booking you when it is free and we need to go...
There you go again.. Always looking for a freebie.. :D

redneckgirl
02-28-2005, 09:17 AM
cc322 check your PM!!! :D
RNG

That Guy
02-28-2005, 11:25 AM
I will personally vouch for Craig and his condo. It is a great place, VERY reasonably priced and he is very easy to deal with....we stayed there several times last summer and it always worked out great. You can't go wrong with his deal....just my .02....

riverracerx
02-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Los Lagos Vistas. Great location and you COULD walk to the bridge if you wanted.
My parents just sold their condo there. They are nice units!

redneckgirl
02-28-2005, 05:59 PM
ttt :d :d

cc322
02-28-2005, 07:32 PM
cc322 check your PM!!!
Got it :D

cc322
02-28-2005, 07:37 PM
How big of a boat can be parked in the lot? Will a 33 daytona fit?
Shouldnt be a problem lots of room to park I will be going out there this weekend and will take some measurements, the sad part is I gotta stay at a motel :mad: cause my snowbirds are still in the condo :jawdrop:

bchbum
03-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Sent you a pm about a weekend in May . Just curious about what are condos going for there ? I can't afford a house there now . :D

mtndewdrops
03-03-2005, 08:10 AM
Have you tried subscribing to www.vrbo.com ? Good site for vacation rentals.

cc322
03-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Thanks I'll try it

cc322
03-13-2005, 09:28 PM
FYI almost all of April and may have allready been booked for the weekends, also fourth of july and labor day weekends are gone, If you are thinking of renting the condo get your dates in :wink:

TYREPEDDLER
03-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Very nice place. I belive i stayed there in 02. If this is the same place it's not boater friendly. We pulled in with the boat and not 2 min later securty was knocking on the door asking if the boat was staying. We were told before hand that the boat could not be parked there, so we were just unloading some stuff and getting harased. Don't get me wrong, The condo is very nice and clean. The price is right, just have some place else to keep your boat.

cc322
03-14-2005, 05:20 AM
You must have stayed at a different place, we have been staying here for the last six years and there are alot of boats and it is very boat friendly. Also there is no security that patrols the grounds. In fact my neighbor is on our assocation board and he is pushing for even better boat parking, so you must have your complexes mixed up.

voodoomedman
03-14-2005, 07:04 AM
Very nice place. I belive i stayed there in 02. If this is the same place it's not boater friendly. We pulled in with the boat and not 2 min later securty was knocking on the door asking if the boat was staying. We were told before hand that the boat could not be parked there, so we were just unloading some stuff and getting harased. Don't get me wrong, The condo is very nice and clean. The price is right, just have some place else to keep your boat.
Not nice to come on with 12 posts and say bad things about Craig's place when you aren't even sure. Craig has a nice place and you should be able to find boat parking. When I was there then there were a couple of spots that nobody ever parked in that were perfect for boat parking. If worse comes to worse and as long as your boat isn't too long you could probably park your boat under his spot in the carport and find somewhere else to park your truck but there shouldn't be an issue. Most of the condo's are lived in so you won't have an influx of weekenders with boats the same time as you.

TYREPEDDLER
03-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Not nice to come on with 12 posts and say bad things about Craig's place when you aren't even sure. Craig has a nice place and you should be able to find boat parking. When I was there then there were a couple of spots that nobody ever parked in that were perfect for boat parking. If worse comes to worse and as long as your boat isn't too long you could probably park your boat under his spot in the carport and find somewhere else to park your truck but there shouldn't be an issue. Most of the condo's are lived in so you won't have an influx of weekenders with boats the same time as you.
Maybe you did not understand what i was saying. Creig's place is Very Very nice. I'm 100% sure that this is the same place now(looked at some picts) My only problem was with the parking. I had a advantage 25 citation(not that big of a boat). Withen the first ten min, the tenant in the unit below knocking on the door telling us to move the boat, which we were just unloading our things before we went to the lake. The last night we were there we came off the water late and could not get the boat in our storege unit so we came back the the condo to unload and the night watch man or manager started giving us crap for the boat again. We ended up parking it in the parking lot across from the main entrance. This was all back in may of 2003 and there might of been different rules in the community then there are today. In no way am i slamming Creig or his place. I would stay there again if possible. This was just my experience.

voodoomedman
03-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Sorry dude. Some people just come in attack sometimes for no reason. I had a great experience. I'm thinking if you did stay at the same place it might be the neighbor retired cop dude being a jerk. He was giving me crap about parking too far beyond the yellow line. Sorry again. Stick around here. It's fun.
Maybe you did not understand what i was saying. Creig's place is Very Very nice. I'm 100% sure that this is the same place now(looked at some picts) My only problem was with the parking. I had a advantage 25 citation(not that big of a boat). Withen the first ten min, the tenant in the unit below knocking on the door telling us to move the boat, which we were just unloading our things before we went to the lake. The last night we were there we came off the water late and could not get the boat in our storege unit so we came back the the condo to unload and the night watch man or manager started giving us crap for the boat again. We ended up parking it in the parking lot across from the main entrance. This was all back in may of 2003 and there might of been different rules in the community then there are today. In no way am i slamming Creig or his place. I would stay there again if possible. This was just my experience.

cc322
03-14-2005, 04:38 PM
There are some retired folks who live there full time and some dont have anything better to do then bitch about little things. In our experience we have never had a problem.My neighbor (Bob) is very cool and is on the board and helps people out with boat parking at times. The trick is your not suppose to leave the boat hooked up, you are to unhitch the boat from the truck, loading and unloading should never be a problem, If there is tell them they can talk to me. As long as my renters are good people and are not loud and crazy there should never be a problem, This time of year it is almost empty at our complex. A few years ago there was a change in the board members, this new board is very boater friendly, like my neighbor says hell this is havasu its all about boating :wink:

BarryMac
03-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Hi Craig,
How the condo looking for Early August? I am interested in some mid week time, the weekend on Havasu are too crazy for my little tug boat, I don't feel like getting swamped... :D :D :D
Thanks,
gjb

cc322
03-14-2005, 05:27 PM
How the condo looking for Early August? I am interested in some mid week time, the weekend on Havasu are too crazy for my little tug boat, I don't feel like getting swamped...
Right now I have people in the 1st-3rd, 12th -14, 19th-21st so mid week is pretty wide open. If you have specific dates let me know and I will pencil you in :D

BarryMac
03-14-2005, 08:41 PM
How the condo looking for Early August? I am interested in some mid week time, the weekend on Havasu are too crazy for my little tug boat, I don't feel like getting swamped...
Right now I have people in the 1st-3rd, 12th -14, 19th-21st so mid week is pretty wide open. If you have specific dates let me know and I will pencil you in :D
Thanks as soon as the wife and I can verify our vacations I will let you know, should be before the ned of March, I will PM you...

voodoomedman
03-17-2005, 03:46 PM
There are some retired folks who live there full time and some dont have anything better to do then bitch about little things. In our experience we have never had a problem.My neighbor (Bob) is very cool and is on the board and helps people out with boat parking at times. The trick is your not suppose to leave the boat hooked up, you are to unhitch the boat from the truck, loading and unloading should never be a problem, If there is tell them they can talk to me. As long as my renters are good people and are not loud and crazy there should never be a problem, This time of year it is almost empty at our complex. A few years ago there was a change in the board members, this new board is very boater friendly, like my neighbor says hell this is havasu its all about boating :wink:
That's exactly how it looked to me. Craig's neighbor is a welcoming party too. As soon as he sees you he comes to make sure everything is allright.

Her454
03-17-2005, 03:53 PM
My girlfriend (HDGIRL) and I used to live in Las Lagos -its a nice place - weird seeing those pics too, brings back alot of memories. :)

cc322
03-17-2005, 09:48 PM
My girlfriend (HDGIRL) and I used to live in Las Lagos -its a nice place - weird seeing those pics too, brings back alot of memories.
Ours is actually in the Montana Vista complex which is right next door I think one is Las Lagos 1 and Las Lagos 2 they are nice units very centeraly located,

cc322
04-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Starting to warm up :D :D :D