PDA

View Full Version : Problems Logging on to ***boat ???

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Anyone else having problems getting on the board ???
I can get to the main page, but have a hell of a time getting to the forums...
I ended up going to my email and getting in through a private message reply email....
Huh.... :idea:
Maybe it's my PC...... :confused:
CJG

Essex29
02-26-2005, 10:36 PM
What's up Chris...
Use this link...http://www2.***boat.com/forums/

Beautiful Noise
02-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Nope it's the Site

DryHeatOnly
02-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Hi Chris...I've been on dialup for the past couple hours. No problems other than the slow speed.
But the last 2 nights I've had problems from home (Page cannot be found). I thought the server kept going down. Didn't see any complaints from anyone though.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-26-2005, 10:46 PM
Man......
I tried to get on for over an hour last night & today without luck......
Finally used the PM email notification method......
Frustrating.....
Yea.....I'm using "ww2" right now.......
Sup Tarek & Sammy.......
Tarek.....How's the new boat ?????
Looking forward to seeing you guys this Summer.....
CJG
:D

Boy Named Sue
02-27-2005, 01:05 AM
You ain't trippin. I couldn't get on all day till about 8pm PST. Trouble gone now.

Mrs.Racer277
02-27-2005, 07:16 AM
See Front Door thread others are having problems too. :)

JetBoatRich
02-27-2005, 07:19 AM
They must be doing another upgrade :crossx:

INSman
02-27-2005, 07:24 AM
when on the main page, just go up to the web address and type in
forums after the / at the end of the www.***boat.net/
this will work until they fix things

LUVNLIFE
02-27-2005, 07:49 AM
What's up Chris...
Use this link...http://www2.***boat.com/forums/
I have been having to use this link to get on also. :wink:

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2005, 07:50 AM
If you look at the URL when you click on the forum icon (guage) it's the wrong one. Just use the "back door".
www.***boat.com/forums

LUVNLIFE
02-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Mabe I'm using yours Eagle. Not sure which one but it works everytime. I threw it in my favs after it was put up before as a backdoor. Thanks to whoever. ;)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-27-2005, 08:06 AM
UGH!....Still having problems...... :mad:
Thanks guy's the back door worked.......... :D
CJG

Dr. Eagle
02-27-2005, 08:11 AM
Mabe I'm using yours Eagle. Not sure which one but it works everytime. I threw it in my favs after it was put up before as a backdoor. Thanks to whoever. ;)
I bet its the same one. I use it when I have trouble coming in through the main site. I should just use it all the time :hammer2:

Not So Fast
02-27-2005, 08:29 AM
How I been doing it; Yahoo search- ***boat.com-click forums- box comes up saying V-bulletin message, disregard that, at bottom is a little window, says forum jump, click Sandbar and you are there. works evertime but the site is very slow to me!! WTF ***boat??? NSF :2purples:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-27-2005, 08:35 AM
How I been doing it; Yahoo search- ***boat.com-click forums- box comes up saying V-bulletin message, disregard that, at bottom is a little window, says forum jump, click Sandbar and you are there. works evertime but the site is very slow to me!! WTF ***boat??? NSF :2purples:
Yea.....That's basically what I was doing too....... :mad:

Rexone
02-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Site has been focked up for days now, I sent and email to Craig but have had no response at all. All I know..

WYRD
02-27-2005, 11:58 AM
I am having problems too and none of the smilies seem to be working I am glad we live in a technologocal advanced world though!!!! :confused: :D

Party Cat
02-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Wassup with RRL ? Can't log on over there either.
I may be just a lil puter retatrded but this is BS.
Rio
RRL is fine...actually a little bit faster now with a new server and a much faster connection....the problems yesterday were due to the relocation of the server and the IP address being changed...If you're not back online with RRL...your isp should be updated within the next 24 hrs with the new ip....

emjay
02-27-2005, 12:25 PM
I thought the boards & postings here were quiet today.
Couldn't log on yesterday and today there's only about 70 or so
"logged in" when there is usually hundreds reading on the weekends.
Oh well, goin' outside and fire up the flat for a few minutes. Need my
"boating junkie fix" one way or another! :shift:

Big Bear
02-27-2005, 02:42 PM
I've had the same problem. Did an AOL search for ***boat forums and gave me a link to Hot Spots East and went right thru. Then I just did a jump to the Sandbar. Got in pretty quick.

IN2-IN2MX
02-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I couldn't get in the regular way either. I have to keep going back into the history and pulling the line for the Sandbar (off the address bar).