PDA

View Full Version : So tired...

ss19crew
02-28-2005, 12:03 PM
I am so tired of these little $hit heads. I just found out that my dad's car got stolen from outside the court house of all places. These little bastards better hope that do not find them while I am on patrol latter on tonight, cause they might be looking up at the sky from the bottom of the muddy missippi river. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :skull: :skull:

MsDrmr
02-28-2005, 02:11 PM
I am sorry, I am sure thats frusterating for you...hope you find the vehicle.

ss19crew
02-28-2005, 02:32 PM
I am sorry, I am sure thats frusterating for you...hope you find the vehicle.
Thanks I just got a phone call and they fond the car not to far away on the north side of the city, I guess that someone just needed a ride home from court. Good news is that they just dumpped the car no damage or a lest not too bad.

Phat Daddy
02-28-2005, 03:24 PM
I am so tired of these little $hit heads. I just found out that my dad's car got stolen from outside the court house of all places. These little bastards better hope that do not find them while I am on patrol latter on tonight, cause they might be looking up at the sky from the bottom of the muddy missippi river. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :skull: :skull:
Sorry to hear it, but if they were at the bottom of the Mississippi would'nt they be looking up at the bottom of your boat? :idea: