PDA

View Full Version : So ***boat Moderators, Whats going on???

H20Advantage
02-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Fortunately on another site someone gave me a link to get in but what happened to the homepage and the image center??
When is it going to be back up and running right?

Kilrtoy
02-28-2005, 05:07 PM
NO DOUBT, get this stuff fixed, this is getting old

Dawn Patrol
02-28-2005, 05:11 PM
It seems to be working fine.
I just checked the image center & Bikini sections.
The forum link is wrong.
..Hot Boat (http://www.***boat.com/)

H20Advantage
02-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Ok the image center is working from there now but the forum section is not linking up.

Rexone
02-28-2005, 05:17 PM
You in dark... we in dark also. :frown:

GHTRIM
02-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Now we know it is really messed up REXONE has Rep points. :D :D :D

H20Advantage
02-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Now we know it is really messed up REXONE has Rep points. :D :D :D
Yeah but he can give them to himself. Position of power :D

Mandelon
02-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Ya get what ya pay for. :chi:

BLUBYU
02-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Image center is up but not working correctly...plus, almost all my pictures are gone from my gallery...wonder if they are gone for good?

JustMVG
02-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Just checked my Gallery and my Favorites and there are alot of pics missing, hope it gets fixed.
MikeVG

Shark In The Pond
02-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Yep ...gotta sneak in the back door here ,looks like alot don't know where it is !

looky_lou
02-28-2005, 06:20 PM
My regular link worked fine comming in today. :)

Rexone
02-28-2005, 06:25 PM
My guess is the pics are still there but the database is corrupted or something. But I really don't know. Just speculating based on past events.

hot_diggity_dog
02-28-2005, 06:36 PM
My guess is the pics are still there but the database is corrupted or something. But I really don't know. Just speculating based on past events.
Havasu Barney is back!
HDD

Dr. Eagle
02-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Can you say:
CTRL/ALT/DEL?

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Yep ...gotta sneak in the back door here ,looks like alot don't know where it is !
Don't say the backdoor, they get all weird on ya............( . )( . )....... :p

Kim Hanson
02-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Havasu Barney is back!
HDD
You noticed also..........( . )( . ).............. :D

Dr. Eagle
02-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Don't say the backdoor, they get all weird on ya............( . )( . )....... :p
That subject can be a veritable black hole... look out for the event horizon... :supp:

JustMVG
02-28-2005, 07:02 PM
That subject can be a veritable black hole... look out for the event horizon... :supp:
TOOO FUNNY!!!
MVG

AvengerBabe
02-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Whatever the problem is please fix it!! sometimes I can't even get on here and then I start twitching and foaming at the mouth-- not cute. :hammerhea

BarryMac
02-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Where the hell is that little Indian dude, he should've reset the server by now...

Havasu_Dreamin
03-01-2005, 07:51 AM
Where the hell is that little Indian dude, he should've reset the server by now...
The slurpee machine had to be repaired first since they actually make money off of it. :p

ROZ
03-01-2005, 10:22 AM
My questions is where are people going to post if this site goes away?
Not saying it will, just seems to not to be working correctly and wierd messages poping up as of late....

BarryMac
03-01-2005, 10:28 AM
My questions is where are people going to post if this site goes away?
Not saying it will, just seems to not to be working correctly and wierd messages poping up as of late....
ROZ.com, Boats, Babes, Booze and Bad Ass Stereos... :D :D :D

Squirtin Thunder
03-01-2005, 11:15 AM
When I try and do a PM this is what comes up;
vBulletin Message
Squirtin Thunder, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Jim

That Guy
03-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Is ANYONE at Hot Boat going to answer these questions and tell us what is going on???????? :cry: :cry:

phebus
03-01-2005, 01:55 PM
When I try and do a PM this is what comes up;
vBulletin Message
Squirtin Thunder, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Jim
So, your the guy that goofed the whole thing up!! :D

***boat
03-01-2005, 02:02 PM
We are working on the issues right now. The image center and home page problem should be working for everyone right now. As far as missing images that is a bit more difficult to deal with. The image center is very large and it complicates error checking.

That Guy
03-01-2005, 02:27 PM
We are working on the issues right now. The image center and home page problem should be working for everyone right now. As far as missing images that is a bit more difficult to deal with. The image center is very large and it complicates error checking.
Thanks for the update....why can't we link to the forums except by going around the main page? Is everyone having this problem?

Not So Fast
03-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Wrong again, Kimo Sabbe, it,s 16:20 hrs, Tues, Mar 1st and no front door access, still tappin the rear door!!!!!!!!!!! NSF :2purples: :2purples:

AZKC
03-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Seems better but man I'll miss some of those those pics :frown: :(

HammerDown
03-01-2005, 04:16 PM
All messed up on my end...red X's all over the place, pages don't fully load, things are missen, I've got gas....WTF :squiggle:
AND Where's FM been? :(

Squirtin Thunder
03-01-2005, 05:35 PM
So what is the story with the Private Messaging system ????
vBulletin Message
Log Out Home

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Wrong again, Kimo Sabbe, it,s 16:20 hrs, Tues, Mar 1st and no front door access, still tappin the rear door!!!!!!!!!!! NSF :2purples: :2purples:
Same tapping here!!!! I had to get in through a link from some one else at another site!!!!!! :rolleyes: :yuk:

Squirtin Thunder
03-01-2005, 10:03 PM
So what is the story with the Private Messaging system ????
vBulletin Message
Log Out Home
Well whats the story ???
Thanks
Jim

FMluvswater
03-02-2005, 03:34 AM
All messed up on my end...red X's all over the place, pages don't fully load, things are missen, I've got gas....WTF
AND Where's FM been? :(
Waiting for my invisible stalkee to post ... of course. :wink: Having gas is no fun at all :squiggle: ... isn't there someone you could have a burp or fart contest with? Competition is the key. :cool: http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif You COULD do something boring like take Gas-X or some such I suppose. :rolleyes: Just can't imagine you being boring. :idea: You fascinate me to no end ... therefore I stalk you. :) Hope you feel more comfy soon, HammerDown.
I'm not having any access to forums difficulties or img probs. Just here to do my job.
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,