PDA

View Full Version : Another Teacher/Student Relationship!!

NOTALENT
03-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Teacher Has Sex with Pupil While Baby in Car: Cops
1 hour, 18 minutes ago Oddly Enough - Reuters
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Reuters) - A California high school teacher was arraigned on Monday at a Sacramento court accused of having sex with a student in a car as her two-year child was strapped into the back seat.
Margaret De Barraicua, 30, a teacher trainee, was charged with four counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, a 16-year-old student. The married woman was caught having sex in the late afternoon last week in what was apparently a consensual agreement, officials said.
"We received a call about a suspicious parked vehicle at a school here in Sacramento," said local police spokesman Justin Risley. "They got there and observed two people, windows-steamed-up type of thing."
"They found them to be partially clothed and engaging in what appeared to be sexual intercourse."
Her two-year old son was strapped by a seat belt in the back of the car during the time, he said.
What is it these days..These woman..are taking advantage of the youth!! lol.. I know its the kids dream..but..whoooo... :hammerhea

racecar.hotshoe
03-01-2005, 08:38 AM
"Have you seen junior's grades" :D :D :D :D

NOTALENT
03-01-2005, 08:53 AM
I could picture it..
Math= a
Science= a
English = a
P.E= A
StudentTeacher Relationship = A++++++ :D

Jordy
03-01-2005, 08:54 AM
This thread is worthless without pictures. The last couple teachers were pretty hot too. Wonder what this one looks like. :D

MAINEVENT
03-01-2005, 08:58 AM
WTF i went to the wrong schools all my teachers were old and would wear those F'ed up granny glasses :hammer2:
The funny thing is if you look at the big picture whats up with the men these days why are these teachers looking bang these little boys :supp: C'mon single guys step up and bang these chix so this wont happen anymore, :hammer2: Just take one for the team LOL

BarryMac
03-01-2005, 09:04 AM
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/20040224/margaret_de_barraicua.jpg
I don't know, would ya???

NOTALENT
03-01-2005, 09:09 AM
If I was 16 and an F student...Hell yeah.. :D

Flying Tiger
03-01-2005, 09:43 AM
I'm dating a high school principal. She says the schools are full of these kinda teachers.
Damn, where they when I was 16?

Coleitis22
03-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Grades????? He's getting A's in "Schlong 101"
They found them to be partially clothed and engaging in what appeared to be sexual intercourse.
Could something other than intercourse have been taking place?? :confused:
Mabe it was elective sex education and she was trying to explain where babies come from. Usually it's from the back to the front seat not how she was promoting it. :D

HCS
03-01-2005, 10:47 AM
I went out with the home ed teacher in high school one time.
She had fine pie. :D

WYRD
03-01-2005, 11:04 AM
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/20040224/margaret_de_barraicua.jpg
I don't know, would ya???
What R U talking about I am doing it now!!!!
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Slick
03-01-2005, 11:18 AM
What's worse is that there was a 2yro in the car with them. So she was bangin' a 16yro kid, fine, but having the baby in the car at the same time is so irresponsible. CPS oughta have a field day with that one. I"m sure the husband's attorney's will also.

HCS
03-01-2005, 11:18 AM
I can't believe she's married and blowing childred at the same time.
oops.

Wet Dream
03-01-2005, 11:27 AM
If I was given the chance, I would have banged my Spanish teacher. She was hot! I sat where I could get the best view of those tits no matter where she was in that room. Gives me a chubby just thinking of her. :D

Waldo
03-01-2005, 09:57 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Damn Teachers :D

Sleek-Jet
03-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Homework was never quite like this.... :D