PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here live in Ohio???

Bre
03-02-2005, 09:53 AM
I need to hook a friend up with a job out there so she can go back to be with her family. Her family lives in Toledo. She does Medical claims here right now for Blue Cross. Any info would be great. She has limited access to a computer...so I am trying to help her out. Thank you!!

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm gonna guess that Milford, OH (175 miles south of Toledo) is too far...that's where my Co's Corporate offices are, we get notices on jobs there from time to time...let me know if that's close enough...it's also in the medical field...

Bre
03-02-2005, 12:32 PM
I'm gonna guess that Milford, OH (175 miles south of Toledo) is too far...that's where my Co's Corporate offices are, we get notices on jobs there from time to time...let me know if that's close enough...it's also in the medical field...
YEah I am thinking that is too far. I will let her know though. Something is better than nothing. Thank you!

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-02-2005, 12:33 PM
I don't know anyone in Ohio. but good luck to her. and it is nice of you to help. :D

Bre
03-02-2005, 12:41 PM
I don't know anyone in Ohio. but good luck to her. and it is nice of you to help. :D
:)
Thank you!!! :) Anything for a friend :wink:

Blacksheep
03-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey Bre,
I'm out here in Indy. I have several friends up around Toledo\Bowling Green. I'll see if I can find anything that might be suitable for your friend.

Bre
03-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey Bre,
I'm out here in Indy. I have several friends up around Toledo\Bowling Green. I'll see if I can find anything that might be suitable for your friend.
Thank you soooo much!!! You don't know how much this means to me :shift:

Blacksheep
03-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Glad to help you and your friend out. Hopefully I'll be able to find something for her. Some more info might help too. Do you know what her background is as far as jobs\education\computers...etc?
I'll see what I can do for ya.

cjordan
03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
My wife's best friend is in medical claims/billing...only problem is its the Cincinnati area..(which Milford is a suburb of)

Bre
03-02-2005, 01:11 PM
Glad to help you and your friend out. Hopefully I'll be able to find something for her. Some more info might help too. Do you know what her background is as far as jobs\education\computers...etc?
I'll see what I can do for ya.
I can get all that info for you when I talk to her tonight :) Thank you soo much!

Bre
03-02-2005, 01:12 PM
My wife's best friend is in medical claims/billing...only problem is its the Cincinnati area..(which Milford is a suburb of)
Thank you! I will keep that in mind too :)

Blacksheep
03-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Bre,
Sent you a PM.

Bre
03-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Bre,
Sent you a PM.
Sorry I was busy getting the kids ready to go to my moms :redface:
Thank you!!!