PDA

View Full Version : need some advice.......

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Ok here is the deal...I have this girlfriend...we have been friends a long while. She is actually a girlfriend of my ex boyfriend's friend. However we have kept in touch. My ex has told me over the past few months that her boyfriend has been cheating on her, a lot. With people that have very negative reputations. I have been wanting to tell my friend for a while, but did not want to get involved. However I have been worried about her health. Well it kinda came out over this past weekend......and she is contemplating leaving him however he is DENYING IT!! She loves him so much that she would beleive it..... I just told her everything and that it is all true!! Did I do the right thing??? Or should I have stayed uninvovled?

topless
03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Ok here is the deal...I have this girlfriend...we have been friends a long while. She is actually a girlfriend of my ex boyfriend's friend. However we have kept in touch. My ex has told me over the past few months that her boyfriend has been cheating on her, a lot. With people that have very negative reputations. I have been wanting to tell my friend for a while, but did not want to get involved. However I have been worried about her health. Well it kinda came out over this past weekend......and she is contemplating leaving him however he is DENYING IT!! She loves him so much that she would beleive it..... I just told her everything and that it is all true!! Did I do the right thing??? Or should I have stayed uninvovled?Of course you did the right thing! I would want someone to tell me. Now the ball's in her court. :)

Tom Brown
03-02-2005, 11:01 AM
You should do the boyfriend and then collect DNA samples to show her.

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 11:03 AM
I think I did the right thing....now I have to deal with my ex boyfriends wrath.....but like I CARE!!!! I am just wondering if this is going to cause more drama then it is worth...and she is going to stay with him anyway. She is a beautifull girl...but is insicure...he has tore her down verbally

Tom Brown
03-02-2005, 11:05 AM
...and she is going to stay with him anyway.
What does that have to do with anything?
Giving her the information is about how loyal you are to her. What she does with that information is up to her.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Melissa. don't question yourself. you are not the one on trial here. you did the right thing. and you should never hesitate to tell anyone no matter who it is. if he is a cheater he should be caught. and she should be told. or vise versa. I would want to be told. and I know you and most other people would also. if he is cheating now can you imagine what they would go through if they were married with kids. You did the right thing on telling her. who cares what he thinks of you for telling her. he shouldn't of cheated on her in the first place. that is one thing I hate is a cheater.then blames everyone else for his actions. :rolleyes: :rollside:

franky
03-02-2005, 11:09 AM
You should do the boyfriend and then collect DNA samples to show her.
You always have the RIGHT answer. Have you thought about syndication?

WaTchTheGelCoat
03-02-2005, 11:15 AM
You did the right thing. I dont think there is anything in the world that hurts more than getting cheated on. Tell her to kick that scum bag piece of shit to the curb and move on.

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks everyone...I am starting to feel better about what I did. I just really hope she takes what I told her and does the right thing. I told her I would totally be there for her...and she can hang with me anytime....
And yeah Miss Vee, he is blaming everyone else....saying they are making it up to break them up!! HOW REDICULOUS!!! Any girl that beleives that is an idiot!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Thanks everyone...I am starting to feel better about what I did. I just really hope she takes what I told her and does the right thing. I told her I would totally be there for her...and she can hang with me anytime....
And yeah Miss Vee, he is blaming everyone else....saying they are making it up to break them up!! HOW REDICULOUS!!! Any girl that beleives that is an idiot!!!!
yes.. I have heard that.. then he will start saying she is cheating so he will turn the table on her .. :idea:

BarryMac
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
You did the right thing, maybe you should find him and give him a good kick square in the balls with your pointiest Boots on, then he wont be able to screw around anymore...

PHOTOGLOU
03-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Is she cute??? if she is set me up with her that way she dosen't get hurt by the news of the cheating boyfriend :D

Her454
03-02-2005, 11:41 AM
OK, I'm putting on the armour here as Im going to get slammed but life and experience has taught me that
#1. People tend to hate or resent the messenger of negative news regarding spouses or mates.
#2. MOST of the time when people "receive" negative news regarding someone they love, they wont do anything about it UNTIL they are good and ready regardless of what YOU have "opened their eyes too".
#3. Loose lips sink ships.
I've learned to keep my mouth shut, especially about cheating. I honestly think in my heart that if someone is being cheated on they have SOME clue and its up to THEM to take care of it.
Not knocking what you did Barbigrl, thats just my 02 from hard lessons learned.

skygod73
03-02-2005, 11:44 AM
I would tell my friends the second I found out. Not much lower than a cheater.

jackpunx
03-02-2005, 11:45 AM
She has her own issues or she would leave him.. You cant save her from it.. She is to close to the trees to see the forest.. all you can do is tell her once and then let her be hurt.. she needs to learn from her own experience.. None of us listen to our friends when we are in love.. why would you expect someone else to listen to you?...
Just be there to bandage her up when she is done getting hurt..
You did the right thing by saying it.. but.. don’t get in the middle..
I would tell my friends if I knew something like that.. but its real easy to catch a resentment if they don’t listen to you.. so be careful you don’t judge her for going back with a cheating idiot..
set her up with photo.. :supp:

Coleitis22
03-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Ok here is the deal...I have this girlfriend...we have been friends a long while. She is actually a girlfriend of my ex boyfriend's friend. However we have kept in touch. My ex has told me over the past few months that her boyfriend has been cheating on her, a lot. With people that have very negative reputations. I have been wanting to tell my friend for a while, but did not want to get involved. However I have been worried about her health. Well it kinda came out over this past weekend......and she is contemplating leaving him however he is DENYING IT!! She loves him so much that she would beleive it..... I just told her everything and that it is all true!! Did I do the right thing??? Or should I have stayed uninvovled?
Stay tuned for another episode of "As The Stomach Turns" :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Is she cute??? if she is set me up with her that way she dosen't get hurt by the news of the cheating boyfriend :D
Actually she is totally hot blonde...great personality...the works...that is why it blows my mind that she stays....I really can't talk though....

Her454
03-02-2005, 11:51 AM
..that is why it blows my mind that she stays....I really can't talk though....
.....................been there done that. Happens to more than you think. Like I said, one day she'll realize she's had enough and theres no reason worth putting up with that crap, period.

MagicMtnDan
03-02-2005, 11:54 AM
The real question is why do women stay with cheaters, beaters, abusers, and all-around lowlifes when there are so many great guys (like me) who don't treat women that way?
Guys always wonder why women STAY with guys who treat women like crap. I've always assumed it's because those women have low self-esteem. Is that it?

Flying Tiger
Chicks want jerks.
Nice guys finish last.

barbigrl
I actually am worried that she is going to resent me....or not beleive me. However I have absolutly nothing to gain by telling her. I knew about situations that I could have never have known about....so she knows I am not making things up.... I have a feeling this is going to create some backlash where I am concerend and not just from her. But I really dont care about them.
I hear what you are saying Traci.....and those points are the reasons I never told her before (yeah I have known...which is also going to blow up I am sure) however he is getting so much worse....and dragging other people in his lies.
JP, yeah she has some major issues......so the ball is in her court now. I will be her friend regardles.....well that is unless she ends up hating me. Oh well.....what's done is done....

jdf
03-02-2005, 11:55 AM
you did the right thing

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 11:57 AM
I've always assumed it's because those women have low self-esteem. Is that it?
That is exactly it......an abuser tears the other person down so bad they feel as if no one will ever love them besides the abuser because they are not worthy...that is why they stay. Everyone thinks it is sooo easy to just get up and walk out...but it is not.

Her454
03-02-2005, 11:59 AM
The real question is why do women stay with cheaters, beaters, abusers, and all-around lowlifes when there are so many great guys (like me) who don't treat women that way?
Guys always wonder why women STAY with guys who treat women like crap. I've always assumed it's because those women have low self-esteem. Is that it?
I think some women get in ruts in life and think thats all they can do. Others stay for the sake of the child and even use that as an excuse. When women downright deny the fact their husband is a cheat and a liar there is a serious issue within herself and yes I think its low self esteem. Some women DONT want to know, if they are faced with the reality of it put right in front of them they are also faced with the humiliation of staying with him after that, and or/having the strength to leave him and start life alone and new, regardless of why.
Others dont give a shit, if they can cheat also and have a silver spoon. Its a sick sacrifice.

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 11:59 AM
.....................been there done that. Happens to more than you think. Like I said, one day she'll realize she's had enough and theres no reason worth putting up with that crap, period.
Beleive me I know it happens more then people know.

SCUBA STEVE
03-02-2005, 12:19 PM
First off, your ex is crazy for opening up his mouth in the first place. What did he expect you to do? :hammer2:
Second, if your friend can't read the writing on the wall that is her fault, all you can do is give her some suggestions and point her in the right direction. If she doesn't get the clue, she doesn't want to know the truth.
A friend of mine was blind for a while, then started to see the light, she confronted & busted her boyfriend, in lies, etc. She is still with him today. Some people just want the drama and like their relationships to be like that. That goes for both guys and girls. :hammerhea
I would have stayed out of it. Less drama that way. :2purples:

Phat Matt
03-02-2005, 12:26 PM
So, what did she catch from him? We need pics! ;)

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 01:09 PM
So, what did she catch from him? We need pics! ;)
Yeah she needs to get checked :frown: !!! The girl he has been cheating on her with has a less then stellar reputation.....one of the main reasons I told her!!! :(

Jordy
03-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Actually she is totally hot blonde...great personality...
Totally hot blonde? Cool. Personality, either good or bad, is over-rated anyway as some of us aren't looking for conversation. I think the two of you need to make a trip to Jordy's Party Palace, in either Phoenix or Havasu for some KY Jelly Wrestling to cheer you both up. :D
p.s. watermelon jello. ;)

syke-o
03-02-2005, 01:19 PM
my opinion is not like most on here... i think you should stay out of it... now if she came and and asked you point blank then you might say something, but i would never volunteer info...
just my .02, and dont mean to offend anyone..

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Damm jordy...isn't that the Her454 mating call :D :D

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 01:26 PM
better yet...JORDY'S PARTY PALACE...wasn't that a blue room in POMONA???
sorry Jordy...

Jordy
03-02-2005, 01:28 PM
If you'll think back, it seems to me that it works pretty well with Barbigirl too. :D

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Totally hot blonde? Cool. Personality is over-rated anyway. I think the two of you need to make a trip to Jordy's Party Palace, in either Phoenix or Havasu for some KY Jelly Wrestling to cheer you both up. :D
Jordy I need no cheering up!!! But I think she needs to join me on a river trip, show her just how much fun she can have without the idiot!

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 01:34 PM
If you'll think back, it seems to me that it works pretty well with Barbigirl too. :D
You need to make them stronger next time!!! :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Jordy I need no cheering up!!!
Women always need cheering up.
Here's why. Men are just happier people. It's proven scientific fact. :D
Why Men Are Just Happier People
Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be president.
You can never be pregnant.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
You can wear NO T-shirt to a water park.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal.
You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
Wedding dress $5,000. Tux rental -- $100.
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood -- all the time.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
You know stuff about tanks.
A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is $5.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You almost never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original color.
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You can play with toys all your life.
Your belly usually hides your big hips.
One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24th in 45 minutes.
No wonder men are happier!!!!
Told ya. :D

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 01:42 PM
You need to make them stronger next time!!! :D
Why...so ya pass out by 3pm this time :D :D :D if they were any stronger...you wouldn't have made it to Topless' hang out....or did you forget about your nap..... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Why...so ya pass out by 3pm this time :D :D :D if they were any stronger...you wouldn't have made it to Topless' hang out....or did you forget about your nap..... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Well I had to inhale a 100 of them to catch a buzz!!!! It was the goose that got me in the end!!! :)

Jordy
03-02-2005, 02:07 PM
It was the goose that got me in the end!!! :)
I believe you wanted to get goosed in the end too. :2purples: :D

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Well I had to inhale a 100 of them to catch a buzz!!!! It was the goose that got me in the end!!! :)
ROTFLMAO...that should be your 1st clue that they were strong....you only had about 10 - 15 of em....you can't count all of the empty ones that Jordy gave ya :D :D :D
But either way...it's your dream and it can be any way you want it to.....hell..wasn't it 200 of em that ya had to inhale.....LOL

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 02:18 PM
ROTFLMAO...that should be your 1st clue that they were strong....you only had about 10 - 15 of em....you can't count all of the empty ones that Jordy gave ya :D :D :D
But either way...it's your dream and it can be any way you want it to.....hell..wasn't it 200 of em that ya had to inhale.....LOL
I had a lot more then 10-15..more like 30!! I felt the affects of the suger the next day!! And I never fell for Jordy's antics!!! :lightsabe :D :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 02:19 PM
And I never fell for Jordy's antics!!! :lightsabe :D :D
You fell for it more than Topless and T combined. You must have been too drunk to remember that. :D

Her454
03-02-2005, 02:21 PM
You fell for it more than Topless and T combined. You must have been too drunk to remember that. :D
I fell for that ONCE.......................... :hammerhea

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 02:28 PM
if I remember right...I didn';t have a buzz and I remember Jordy holding up someones trailer a few pits down...was that a nap also??? couldn't tell if his eyes were shut...he had sun glasses on...how many jello shots does it take to be in that condition???

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 02:29 PM
I had a lot more then 10-15..more like 30!! I felt the affects of the suger the next day!! And I never fell for Jordy's antics!!! :lightsabe :D :D
LMAO.....well...1st...30 is a far cry from 100 :D :D and as for sugar....it was sugar-free Jello...Keep diggin girl...you'll be able to rescue topless from that mine shaft pretty soon :D :D
30=100 is usually a drunk's analagy of the situation :D :D

Her454
03-02-2005, 02:30 PM
...how many jello shots does it take to be in that condition???
All the jello shots that Barbi thought SHE drank that were empty containers...................Jordy really drank. :rollside:

Jordy
03-02-2005, 02:34 PM
was that a nap also??? couldn't tell if his eyes were shut...he had sun glasses on...how many jello shots does it take to be in that condition???
Yeah, that was a nap. After a few hours sleep the night before and a day of partying starting before you guys even made it to the track and running late into the night I needed a little nap. The important thing is, afterwards I did get up and start partying again, even going to some place that Topless loves and frequents. ;)

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 02:34 PM
if I remember right...I didn';t have a buzz and I remember Jordy holding up someones trailer a few pits down...was that a nap also??? couldn't tell if his eyes were shut...he had sun glasses on...how many jello shots does it take to be in that condition???
Eddie...how could you have had a buzz....you couldn't have any...you were on the clock ;) ...as for the # to be in that condition...Come on out to Havasu this summer and let's have an experiment :D :D....I'll bet T can put more down than you....and still be standing :D :D :D

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 02:35 PM
All the jello shots that Barbi thought SHE drank that were empty containers...................Jordy really drank. :rollside:
I think Jordy was having shots directly out of the bowl, in fact the jello hadn't set yet and he was sucking down!!!! :supp:

Jordy
03-02-2005, 02:36 PM
I'll bet T can put more down than you....and still be standing :D :D :D
I don't think that's even a bet PC. That's like stepping into the ring with Evander. I wouldn't do it Eddie. Let her wear the jello pants in the family. :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 02:38 PM
I think Jordy was having shots directly out of the bowl, in fact the jello hadn't set yet and he was sucking down!!!! :supp:
Nah, that was the night before after a 4 hour delay at the airport bar. So I had that going for me the next morning. I'm in training for the Liver Olypmics this summer. :D

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Eddie...how could you have had a buzz....you couldn't have any...you were on the clock ;) ...as for the # to be in that condition...Come on out to Havasu this summer and let's have an experiment :D :D....I'll bet T can put more down than you....and still be standing :D :D :D
Your right on the buzz, but if you remember right I did have a few shots on the clock...I was taking Jordy's when he wasn't looking!!
as for the havasu trip..I'm up with that...besides I can keep up with T on the silver bullets...can you keep up with me and the PATRON????

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Nah, that was the night before after a 4 hour delay at the airport bar. So I had that going for me the next morning. I'm in training for the Liver Olypmics this summer. :D
and how is the training going??

Her454
03-02-2005, 02:44 PM
I don't think that's even a bet PC. That's like stepping into the ring with Evander. I wouldn't do it Eddie. Let her wear the jello pants in the family. :D
LMAO, I dont drink Jello shots anymore. BUT IF I DID, he wouldnt stand a chance, and he knows it. Poor guy can drink Patron like water but a little Jello and he's toast. :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 02:44 PM
as for the havasu trip..I'm up with that...besides I can keep up with T on the silver bullets...
Wow, so you can drink beer with a girl??? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
We're talking jello shots here. You and the masta. Two enter, no jello leaves. :eek: :cool:

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Your right on the buzz, but if you remember right I did have a few shots on the clock...I was taking Jordy's when he wasn't looking!!
I thought you wanted to keep that on the down low... :rolleyes: :confused:
as for the havasu trip..I'm up with that...besides I can keep up with T on the silver bullets...can you keep up with me and the PATRON????
I have no reason or desire to keep up with ya on the Patron so you win that one.......The question at hand is can you keep up with T on the Jello :D :D and for that matter....let's throw in Barbi and Topless too :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 02:51 PM
The question at hand is can you keep up with T on the Jello :D :D and for that matter....let's throw in Barbi and Topless too :D
He'd look like a real mangina getting beatdown in a jello match by 3 girls. :eek: :hammerhea :D
EDIT** PC, the real problem we face here is getting all the contenders in the same place at the same time. Now I know we can count on one for sure as she's never flaked, and I'm not going to name any names, but barbigirl would show up. I'd say with one of the others, it's about a 50/50 shot, maybe a little better, right Topless??? Now as far as the others, might be a lost cause, which sucks as they're both essential for the Jello Mangina Smackdown.
What to do? :D

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 02:53 PM
LMAO, I dont drink Jello shots anymore.
sounds like Jordenial to me....
Any More....Any Less :D :D
If I had a cooler of Watermelon Jello Shots sent FedEx right now...you'd be all over them like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich.....

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 02:56 PM
He'd look like a real mangina getting beatdown in a jello match by 3 girls. :eek: :hammerhea :D
lets talk about being beat down...(JORDY) I can hold up a trailer and take a nap while Unforgiven lights up the fuel motor!!!......so bring on the jello shots me and T head to head...shot to shot...worst thing that can happen...I look like jordy at the end of the day...BEAT BY JELLO SHOTS

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 02:57 PM
sounds like Jordenial to me....
Any More....Any Less :D :D
If I had a cooler of Watermelon Jello Shots sent FedEx right now...you'd be all over them like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich.....
Jello shots and a case of batteries....we wouldn't hear from her for a few days

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:02 PM
I am thinking we should have a little comp on who can intake the most jello shots......I have been practicing!!! BRING IT!!! :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:02 PM
lets talk about being beat down...(JORDY) I can hold up a trailer and take a nap while Unforgiven lights up the fuel motor!!!......
Gee, so I partied all night before I got there, was there a couple hours before you guys showed up partying and went for the rest of the day, short nap, and then back at it huh? I'll admit it, I was beat at the end of the day. I'm not as tough as I use to be. :frown:
so bring on the jello shots me and T head to head...shot to shot...worst thing that can happen...I look like jordy at the end of the day...BEAT BY JELLO SHOTS
No, beat by a girl, one that you have to deal with on a regular basis. To me that way worse. Feel that little sting? That's just pride kicking you in the ass. :D

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 03:03 PM
I could always use your line..."I don't remember what happened"...but if and when T kicks my ass at jello shots...I'll be good with that...she's fun to drink with.....I wish I could say the same for you.....you passed out just when we were starting to have fun..... :hammerhea

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Easily replaced are we? ;) :idea: :D

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:04 PM
I am thinking we should have a little comp on who can intake the most jello shots......I have been practicing!!! BRING IT!!! :D
With what ???? Empties :D :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:05 PM
I could always use your line..."I don't remember what happened"
I never use that line. If anything it's more of a "Was I drinking last night?" ;)

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Gee, so I partied all night before I got there, was there a couple hours before you guys showed up partying and went for the rest of the day, short nap, and then back at it huh? I'll admit it, I was beat at the end of the day. I'm not as tough as I use to be. :frown:
No, beat by a girl, one that you have to deal with on a regular basis. To me that way worse. Feel that little sting? That's just pride kicking you in the ass. :D
No sting here bro...I'm just having fun....I'm headed to PHOENIX this weekend for the races...you coming by?????

Jordy
With what ???? Empties :D :D
Yeah, she just hits the same one over and over and keeps count. 145, 146, 147... :D

Her454
EDIT** PC, the real problem we face here is getting all the contenders in the same place at the same time. Now I know we can count on one for sure as she's never flaked, and I'm not going to name any names, but barbigirl would show up. I'd say with one of the others, it's about a 50/50 shot, maybe a little better, right Topless??? Now as far as the others, might be a lost cause, which sucks as they're both essential for the Jello Mangina Smackdown.
What to do? :D
The only reason Barbigirl wouldn't flake is because she needs a good restful vacation and could take a nap halfway through the SMACKDOWN I'd be putting on Topless who thinks she can take the Jello title from the retired Jello Queen.
They'd have to bury me. With a smile on my face.
:D

Blown 472
Cuz, you are gay. :rolleyes:

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm headed to PHOENIX this weekend for the races...you coming by?????
I don't know what is planned for this weekend. Lots of turmoil right now which has also created alot of new options. ;)

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:10 PM
How did I miss this one?
MMD, it's because those guys have boats and you don't. :D

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Easily replaced are we? ;) :idea: :D
you should know about the easily replaced part......

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 03:13 PM
I don't know what is planned for this weekend. Lots of turmoil right now which has also created alot of new options. ;)
what turmoil could you possibly have??? did you loose the directions on how to make jello shots??? ...we got enough beer from the sponsor that even YOU couldn't even finish......

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:13 PM
NO I DONT COUNT THE EMPTY ONES!!!! I want real jello shots!! What kind of alcohol do you put in them PC??? Cheap s hit??? I will go against Topless and Her454 anyday!!! :D
The winner either A, keeps the crown...or aquires it!

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 03:14 PM
NO I DONT COUNT THE EMPTY ONES!!!! I want real jello shots!! What kind of alcohol do you put in them PC??? Cheap s hit??? I will go against Topless and Her454 anyday!!! :D
Hey Traci...the youngster is calling you out!!!

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:15 PM
you should know about the easily replaced part......
Perhaps, but it was never by a case of batteries and a few jello shots there Hoss. :wink:

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:17 PM
What kind of alcohol do you put in them PC??? Cheap s hit???
Dear....I NEVER use cheap chit....Show up and we'll see who the real Queen is....
Maybe we can get Whiskey Dick to come down from Nor Cal to join in too....He's reall good at Jello Too :D :D :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Maybe we can get Whiskey Dick to come down from Nor Cal to join in too....He's reall good at Jello Too :D :D :D
Just make sure there are plenty of bushes for him to cushion his fall with, as well as other things on the way to the airport. :jawdrop:

Her454
03-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Cheap Shit? :jawdrop:
LMAO.....ok little girl, bring it. Pack a lunch and your sleeping bag. :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Shouldn't that be lunch box??? :D :D :D
And Barbigrl, you going to take that "little girl" crap? I think she's trying to tell you something, like she's not afraid of your jello shot skills. :eek: :cool:
jordy <-----stir, stir, stir :cool:

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:20 PM
lol.....its on!!! :) T- I knew a little competition would pull you out of jello retirement!!! :p

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:21 PM
did you loose the directions on how to make jello shots??? ...we got enough beer from the sponsor that even YOU couldn't even finish......
I don't think that he ever had the directions....those are kept under lock and key... :D :D
As for the Sponsor beer....I don't think we needed it...( ya can ask Barbi :D :D )...we did just fine at the ole GG&T/Jello Cooler :D :D I think the beer drinking contest is south of the dam...the real beverages are north of it :D :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:21 PM
retirement!!! :p
Retirement???? Are you implying that T is old? :D :D :D

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Shouldn't that be lunch box??? :D :D :D
And Barbigrl, you going to take that "little girl" crap? I think she's trying to tell you something, like she's not afraid of your jello shot skills. :eek: :cool:
jordy <-----stir, stir, stir :cool:
YEAH.....she obviously does not know how I do it!!! I have been practing...I am sure I will be in prime jello shot taking form by summer!!!

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:23 PM
I I think the beer drinking contest is south of the dam...the real beverages are north of it :D :D
OUCH

Party Cat
Cheap Shit? :jawdrop:
I'll bet T has Chicken in her lunch box :D :D

Jordy
I am sure I will be in prime jello shot taking form by summer!!!
If that's the case you'll be too late. This is the last weekend of April we're talking about. Pretty far from summer. Better increase your training program. :D

Unforgiven
I'm leaving...I'm headed out...on our way to Phoenix....so if you are in the area come by and see us in the TEAM INTEGRA pits....Jordy, if you don't remember the trailer is white...call if your coming by.....

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:24 PM
I'll bet T has Chicken in her lunch box :D :D
You mean besides the chicken that's already in the jello??? :cool:

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:25 PM
If that's the case you'll be too late. This is the last weekend of April we're talking about. Pretty far from summer. Better increase your training program. :D
What is the last weekend in April??? Is there a party and I have not been informed???

Her454
03-02-2005, 03:25 PM
YEAH.....she obviously does not know how I do it!!! I have been practing...I am sure I will be in prime jello shot taking form by summer!!!
WEll word has it that you do it with a nap.............so you probably need to keep practicing ..........but thats ok...because with age comes experience.. :D

Unforgiven
03-02-2005, 03:26 PM
I don't think that he ever had the directions....those are kept under lock and key... :D :D
As for the Sponsor beer....I don't think we needed it...( ya can ask Barbi :D :D )...we did just fine at the ole GG&T/Jello Cooler :D :D I think the beer drinking contest is south of the dam...the real beverages are north of it :D :D
when your ready for REAL BEVERAGES let me know..I'll bring the bottle on the boat..

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Practice all ya want with da cheap chit :D :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:27 PM
What is the last weekend in April??? Is there a party and I have not been informed???
Apparently you have not been informed. That weekend is the Poke-her Run, I mean Poker Run, the OBSP (or as the whacka boys like to call it the BBSP), the Jello Mangina Smackdown, and is also the kickoff to the month long celebration known around the world as Jordypallooza. :D

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:27 PM
We must have talked about that while you were napping :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Her454
03-02-2005, 03:29 PM
They told you but you were drinking jello. Part of having the crown is being able to remember and function................ :mix:

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:30 PM
when your ready for REAL BEVERAGES let me know..I'll bring the bottle on the boat..
Coolio...so does that mean you'll be in Havi the last weekend of April ????

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Alright I took the nap when I got home....not in the presence of you guys....then I wake up to PC and Jordy outside my window insisting that I go to Topless's secret club thing to see what she really does when not on the boards being a post wh ore......so I said FINE!!!!! However I held my own with the Jello shots!!!
s for the last week of April thing...yeah I heard about it....so is that when are comp going to be??? Lets set a date.....

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:31 PM
There is NO WAY I can hang with Patron!! Two shots and it is BYE-BYE BARBIE!

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Lets set a date.....
Refer to post #95 if you're still confused. Youngsters I tell ya... :220v:

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:33 PM
....then I wake up to PC and Jordy outside my window insisting that I go to Topless's secret club thing to see what she really does when not on the boards being a post wh ore......so I said FINE!!!!! However I held my own with the Jello shots!!!
s for the last week of April thing...yeah I heard about it....so is that when are comp going to be??? Lets set a date.....
Did that happen before or after you told us of your misfortune that night....I kinda remember it more like you begging us to take you out of your misery...

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:33 PM
There is NO WAY I can hang with Patron!! Two shots and it is BYE-BYE BARBIE!
And you want to go toe to toe with Miss Moonshine Mountain??? :boxingguy
Hell, you know what PC, we might need to scratch Barbigrl from this event as I don't know if she's ready. Maybe the elementary school will be having jello day (alcohol free of course) and then she might have a chance. :D

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Refer to post #95 if you're still confused. Youngsters I tell ya... :220v:
Dont start with the youngster CRAP!!! How old are you Jordy?? 30?? OK FINE then were all set!!! Last weekend in April.....

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Dont start with the youngster CRAP!!! How old are you Jordy?? 30?? OK FINE then were all set!!! Last weekend in April.....
Lucky for you that the reigning champ is usually a no-show :D :D :D

Her454
03-02-2005, 03:36 PM
And you want to go toe to toe with Miss Moonshine Mountain??? :boxingguy
:D
LMAO, I'll bring some special shine for Barbigrl to taste too since she doesnt like the PC "cheap chit".
Jordy, you bring the inner tube since thats the only thing she'll be taking title to. :D

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:39 PM
LMAO, I'll bring some special shine for Barbigrl to taste too since she doesnt like the PC "cheap chit".
Jordy, you bring the inner tube since thats the only thing she'll be taking title to. :D
I thought you said you still had the inner tube.... :confused:

Her454
03-02-2005, 03:40 PM
I thought you said you still had the inner tube.... :confused:
I do but it has sentimental value and she's not getting it. :hammerhea

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Dont start with the youngster CRAP!!! How old are you Jordy?? 30??
As long as I'm a day older than you, you're youngster. ;) :D

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Bring your tube Traci...you will be needing it more then me!! :)

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Lucky for you that the reigning champ is usually a no-show :D :D :D
Yeah I will automatically aquire title if she nor Topless shows!!!! I have few training and prep methods I am working on!!!

ROZ
03-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Bring your tube Traci...you will be needing it more then me!! :)
:jawdrop: :supp: :idea: :D

Jordy
Yeah I will automatically aquire title if she nor Topless shows!!!!
Are you asking us or telling us? Seems to me we organized the whole Jello Mangina Smackdown, therefore we make the rules (and are free to change, add, delete, or modify as seen fit). :idea:
And my rule is this, in order for there to be a contest, there must be two contestants. If you're the only one who shows up, you'd better find someone to KY Jelly wrestle for the title. ;)

Party Cat
And how about the grand prize for the Queen....a dip in the Jacuzzi with the D-Row President himself :) :)
Oh wait....Barbi's already done that.....LMAO

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:50 PM
And how about the grand prize for the Queen....a dip in the Jacuzzi with the D-Row President himself :) :)
Oh wait....Barbi's already done that.....LMAO
BEEN THERE DONE THAT!! Even got the official new member invite!! :wink: but another dip in the tub with the Prez would not be rejected!! lol....

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah I will automatically aquire title if she nor Topless shows!!!! I have few training and prep methods I am working on!!!
What about Eddie....I thought he was in on this contest too ???
He'll for sure show....so you won't win by default...

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:53 PM
I know a woman or two who can take all of you down :)
Uh oh....Tom is here!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BACK ME UP.....NOT BRING IN NEWBIES......
And I know you speak of Irishgal and Southerngal

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:54 PM
I know a woman or two who can take all of you down :)
Perhaps, but you and Nodigg dressed up in drag for Bud Light Ladie's night doesn't count. :D

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 03:55 PM
This has to be between Topless, Her454, Unforgiven (maybe) and I!!! We can bring them in later.

Jordy
03-02-2005, 03:56 PM
This has to be between Topless, Her454, Unforgiven (maybe) and I!!! We can bring them in later.
Did you miss the post about us making the rules??? :lightsabe
Now if you'd like to offer suggestions, we'll likely take them under advisement (ignore them) but feel free. The suggestion box is down the hall. :D

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Did you miss the post about us making the rules??? :lightsabe
Now if you'd like to offer suggestions, we'll likely take them under advisement (ignore them) but feel free. The suggestion box is down the hall. :D
Jordy I did not miss the post I just ignore everything you say!! hahahahaa....

ROZ
03-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Uh, I think this thread was HIGHJACKED ... 5 pages worth :supp: :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Jordy I did not miss the post I just ignore everything you say!! hahahahaa....
Seeing how I'm one of the judges and rule makers in this contest, ya might want to start paying attention. ;)
New rule: Barbigrl's shots only count as 1/2 of a shot. :D

Jordy
03-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Get out, that never happens around here. :D

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Yeah I noticed that a long time ago.......
I have not gotten any raging phone calls yet....maybe I am in the clear???

mbrown2
03-02-2005, 04:06 PM
You did the right thing.....just be ready to lose a friend in the process due to you doing the right thing....not your fault, just may happen to be the consequences if she don't pull her head out of her a$$...
You don't need blind friends anyway...they did to drag you down.. :cool:

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Seeing how I'm one of the judges and rule makers in this contest, ya might want to start paying attention. ;)
New rule: Barbigrl's shots only count as 1/2 of a shot. :D
OH NO!!!! I can't get penalties before the comp even starts!!!!

Her454
03-02-2005, 04:08 PM
SORRY for being part of the hijack...I was just defending my title.
Bye all............have a great evening..........

Jordy
03-02-2005, 04:09 PM
OH NO!!!! I can't get penalties before the comp even starts!!!!
I'm sorry, I might have missed it, but who makes the rules in the Jello Mangina Smackdown??? :confused: :idea:
That's right it's PartyCat and me. Hmmm. He's not here but said to handle anything that comes up. I'm sure he'd back me on the 1/2 count shots for you. :crossx:

barbigrl
03-02-2005, 04:14 PM
I'm sorry, I might have missed it, but who makes the rules in the Jello Mangina Smackdown??? :confused: :idea:
That's right it's PartyCat and me. Hmmm. He's not here but said to handle anything that comes up. I'm sure he'd back me on the 1/2 count shots for you. :crossx:
:yuk: :yuk:

Party Cat
03-02-2005, 05:17 PM
ROZ...will ya shut up if we make you an alternate judge :D :D

Jordy
03-03-2005, 09:21 AM
ROZ...will ya shut up if we make you an alternate judge :D :D
Do we need to put this to a vote?
Roz, for alternate judge- for or against.
Barbigrl- 4 shots to count as 1- for or against. :hammerhea :D