PDA

View Full Version : clippers?

dmontzsta
04-23-2006, 07:10 AM
anyone going to talk about it? they squeeked by the nuggets, and they were playing at Staples Center, I think the nuggets are going to give them a run for their money. :) I must admit, I thought the nuggets would be easy for anyone.

JetBoatRich
04-23-2006, 07:13 AM
:rolleyes: The other L.A. Team :rolleyes: pulled out a win last night :rolleyes:

jdogginla
04-23-2006, 07:34 AM
A win is a win.........more than you Laker fans will know about this post season!
And save the Banner jibber jabber for another time. We don't care about the past!
Go Clippppps!

a catered life
04-23-2006, 07:41 AM
heres a little banner jibber jabber 4 u
the played like a championship team the last 5 minutes of the 2nd and played like the second rank la team of old in the last 10 minutes of the game yea a win is a win but that wont win a championship

dmontzsta
04-23-2006, 07:47 AM
A win is a win.........more than you Laker fans will know about this post season!
And save the Banner jibber jabber for another time. We don't care about the past!
Go Clippppps!
Of course you dont care, cause you dont want to hear, simply because the clippers have never won a thing. :)

a catered life
04-23-2006, 07:48 AM
This is where you're wrong. The "old" Clippers would have lost this game by 10.
lmao you may have a point there :p

a catered life
04-24-2006, 07:17 AM
As I have said many times...The times have changed drastically for the LA teams.
Now we have Laker fans starting a thread slamming the Clippers after a playoff win when the Lakers have lost thiers.
Any other predictions Nostradaumus? Ya, you Don....
Scoreboard baby :)
yea were just trying to reach the highest point of being a real ass :p

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Its all good, the clippers BETTER make it past the nuggets, if not they are pretty sorry. :)
The clippers will not make it past the suns or Lakers though, wont happen.

Jyruiz
04-24-2006, 08:15 AM
I am glad the Clipps won, but was upset they almost gave that game away. Like SWB said, there coach is not that great, he has had several other chances with good teams and has not been able to do the job. I would have been more mad if the Clipps lost than the Lakers because they are playing an inferior team and they are playing at home. People don't seem to realize that the Lakers overachieved this season and for them to be in the playoffs is a great accomplishment already. Now, the Clipps should have done better with the team they have, only ending up 2 games better than the Lakers shows they have a lot of work to do.

MagicMtnDan
04-24-2006, 08:18 AM
Experience is the most important factor in the post season. The Clips don't have much so they've got to learn as they go. I don't expect them to go all the way but they could go far if they don't panic or suffer from "nerves."
Elton Brand deserves the MVP ahead of the guy on the other LA team :cool:

Jyruiz
04-24-2006, 08:19 AM
As I have said many times...The times have changed drastically for the LA teams.
I would not call 2 games better drastically, specially with the team the Lakers have, it should have never been that close.

Jyruiz
04-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Elton Brand deserves the MVP ahead of the guy on the other LA team :cool:
Can't agree with that, specially since Elton has a lot more help than Kobe and they only ended up 2 games better.

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 08:32 AM
I am glad the Clipps won, but was upset they almost gave that game away. Like SWB said, there coach is not that great, he has had several other chances with good teams and has not been able to do the job. I would have been more mad if the Clipps lost than the Lakers because they are playing an inferior team and they are playing at home. People don't seem to realize that the Lakers overachieved this season and for them to be in the playoffs is a great accomplishment already. Now, the Clipps should have done better with the team they have, only ending up 2 games better than the Lakers shows they have a lot of work to do.
VERY well put.
DILLIGAF, I am crazy.
:boxed:

Jyruiz
04-24-2006, 12:26 PM
They ended up 2 games better based on preparing for the playoffs. The Lakers had to win to get in. The Clippers didn't. I guess you did not notice how much rest the "normal" starters were given. I expect better out of you than that.
I did notice but a good team does not loose on purpose to play an inferior apponent, don't kid yourself. And if they did, what does that do/say for there confidence? It's like they claiming defeat againts the Mavs.

MayDaze
04-24-2006, 04:22 PM
I would not call 2 games better drastically, specially with the team the Lakers have, it should have never been that close.
You hit the nail on the head..... :)