PDA

View Full Version : Is it Me

Kahuna
03-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Would it bug you if someone that you are involved with told people that they had you trained well. For some reason this would flip me out but others will take it in stride. If someone said that to me it would be on like DK and would whip it out and piss in the corner and tell them I guess I not trained so well after all. :D

91nordic29
03-02-2005, 01:18 PM
i think most of the time, people say that affectionately. dont sweat the small stuff. if they were to say it in a derrogatory manner, then they are a jerk and definetly not worth the worry.

Her454
03-02-2005, 01:19 PM
Would it bug you if someone that you are involved with told people that they had you trained well. For some reason this would flip me out but others will take it in stride. If someone said that to me it would be on like DK and would whip it out and piss in the corner and tell them I guess I not trained so well after all. :D
Kahuna, I bet I could train you and keep you from pissing in the corner......;)

GHTRIM
03-02-2005, 01:20 PM
i think most of the time, people say that affectionately. dont sweat the small stuff. if they were to say it in a derrogatory manner, then they are a jerk and definetly not worth the worry.
I Agree with 91nordic.... Although it would be funny to show your affection by pissing in the corner.. It's just all a joke, Right.. :) :)

Kahuna
03-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Kahuna, I bet I could train you and keep you from pissing in the corner......;)
I bet you could, I will do almost anything for a beautiful woman. :hammerhea

Her454
03-02-2005, 01:27 PM
I bet you could, I will do almost anything for a beautiful woman. :hammerhea
:)

RiverDave
03-02-2005, 01:28 PM
I'll be the 1st to admit it.. My g/f friend has me trained well.. :D
RD

mirvin
03-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Trained is better than whipped.
mirvin :p

jdf
03-02-2005, 01:54 PM
my g/f has me trained so well i take my shoe's off before i come in the house ,use a different bathroom meaning stay the hell out of her's and the most importan one of all don't wake her up when she is asleep

oldbuck40
03-02-2005, 02:09 PM
my g/f has me trained so well i take my shoe's off before i come in the house ,use a different bathroom meaning stay the hell out of her's and the most importan one of all don't wake her up when she is asleep
do you pee down your leg so it wont make noise and wake her up??hahaha
remember the old saying: women control 90% of the money and 100% of the kitty!

jdf
03-02-2005, 02:17 PM
my bathroom is at the other end of the house

oldbuck40
03-02-2005, 02:21 PM
my bathroom is at the other end of the househaha probably a good thing huh,,not trying to jack a thread but i did see your well her boat at garrys,,man that is slick!!! cant wait to see it at plowmans this year.

jdf
03-02-2005, 02:26 PM
thanx it's been a long wait my poor flattie has been there for 2 yr now it's the blue out front

oldbuck40
03-02-2005, 02:36 PM
thanx it's been a long wait my poor flattie has been there for 2 yr now it's the blue out front2 yrs damn,well im sure pebbles will do till then,, you should come over this way sometime this summer and we can go harrass garry :hammerhea on the river

jdf
03-02-2005, 02:46 PM
well to make along story short we were in the middle of the flattie and i was on the north side of dallas a and see this red boat stop and talk to them about it they wanted 10.500 for so i said it will sit here for along time last the next i hear about it it's at garry so we buy it take it out one time and she say's it's to slow so off to garry's and the rest is histroy and so the flattie was parked out front cause pebble's get's her way ..we will make a trip over this summer

Racer277
03-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Amen Brother.
Although, I have been known to let the dog wake her up once in a while :rolleyes:
And I'm the one who jumps into bed, slaps the ass, and yell's "Who's Horny!?!" :boxingguy

oldbuck40
03-02-2005, 02:55 PM
sounds like a plan to me! if i ever get a dry day here im going to put my msd on and i'll be set for summer.

jdf
03-02-2005, 02:55 PM
i tried that and we all got kicked out of the bedroom and the dog's were pissed at me cause we had to sleep on the couch

AzLakeLizard
03-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Well I have to admit!.. Mardonzi has me well trained!.. :D and I have Mardonzi well trained.. must be love!
and Don don't you dare get any ideas about pissing in the corner! :hammer2:
(you just might get caught...lol) :jawdrop: