PDA

View Full Version : What do you all think?

MsDrmr
03-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Quite a while back there was a thread on how everyone got their username. Here is my question....
My username was inspired by the mr. He always wanted a house at the river, a bigger boat so on and so forth, so I came up with the name mrsdrmr (mrs. dreamer). Now that the mr has walked out, I was asked if I was gonna change my username.
My concern is starting over with people not knowing who I am, and I have found some wonderful friends on here, and that the post count will make it look as though I was never really here.
So you think I should change the username, and if so, what do you think would be a good one????(play nice):D

Her454
03-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Quite a while back there was a thread on how everyone got their username. Here is my question....
My username was inspired by the mr. He always wanted a house at the river, a bigger boat so on and so forth, so I came up with the name mrsdrmr (mrs. dreamer). Now that the mr has walked out, I was asked if I was gonna change my username.
My concern is starting over with people not knowing who I am, and I have found some wonderful friends on here, and that the post count will make it look as though I was never really here.
So you think I should change the username, and if so, what do you think would be a good one????(play nice):D
Mrsdrmr - I think changing your screen name is an excellent idea, and one more step to a new and MORE EXCITING LIFE.... :) Talk to Craig (or maybe one of the Mods) and see if they can talk to the Admin about your post count and keeping all your hard earned posts LOL.....
As for the new name...give me few to think about it............needs to be personal and funny! ;)

H20Advantage
03-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Do you still have dreams? If yes, then don't change. If no, well then take a deep breath and begin. We all have dreams but maybe yours are not clear right now due to circumstances out of your control.
I say keep it....

Her454
03-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Do you still have dreams? If yes, then don't change. If no, well then take a deep breath and begin. We all have dreams but maybe yours are not clear right now due to circumstances out of your control.
I say keep it....
LMAO..........who was it that said Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars? :D :D

Ziggy
03-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Go with Ms.Drmr----Or do like Dilligaf and put your former name under your screenname if you go with a more drastic change, like AllYa'llsDream :D
We will all know who you are in just moments.
Just because he walked out doesn't mean you don't still have your own dreams.
Ask the mods and they can change it and keep your post count.

Ziggy
03-03-2005, 05:11 PM
LMAO..........who was it that said Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars? :D :D
Dr. Whatshisname.....I saw one of his shows/lectures once. I didn't learn shit but my wife did, now she's nice when I get home and climb into my "Cave". :p :p
His book is good too.
Men are from Mars :mad: HHHmmmpppfff :( I'd prefer you me called Your Favorite Martian :p

MsDrmr
03-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I don't know who said, but I see why

mike37
03-03-2005, 05:18 PM
hey if you like the old user name then keep it its yours
if ya dont then go for a new one you will still be you ether way :)

Dawn Patrol
03-03-2005, 05:32 PM
I think you should do what you think is Best for you.
Post counts don't mean anything.
Maybe put your former screen name under your new one so eveyone will know it's you.
Good Luck.

canuck1
03-03-2005, 06:00 PM
I say get a picture of the ex, go sit in the hot tub, have a beer or two and throw the empties at the picture
And keep the name
or change it

MsDrmr
03-03-2005, 06:46 PM
I say get a picture of the ex, go sit in the hot tub, have a beer or two and throw the empties at the picture
And keep the name
or change it
Okay,, that was soooo not helpful ;)

canuck1
03-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Your welcome,I think

Mrs.Racer277
03-03-2005, 06:58 PM
I say change it. It is a start to your new life. :) I will try to think of some names. :rolleyes: Not my strong point.

BarryMac
03-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Change it, get with the Mods, have them change it for you and keep the post count. If they wont then who gives a crap, we all love the hell out of you and we want you too stay with or without the 3000ish posts, just make sure when you change it that you post your previous user name under the new one, that way dumbasses like me and Tom Brown will recognize and not badger you too see your boobies... :smile: :smile: :smile:

mike37
03-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Change it, get with the Mods, have them change it for you and keep the post count. If they wont then who gives a crap, we all love the hell out of you and we want you too stay with or without the 3000ish posts, just make sure when you change it that you post your previous user name under the new one, that way dumbasses like me and Tom Brown will recognize and not badger you too see your boobies... :smile: :smile: :smile:
did some one say boobies :rollside: :)

HM
03-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Like everyone else said. If you want to change it....I say go for it. It may take an adjustment, but we can be re-trained!!
:)

simple
03-03-2005, 07:45 PM
With Mr. Dreamer moving along, there are more dreams entering your thoughts now. Maybe you really are MRSFNTSYDRMR!
If you still want your name to be changed, It can be done in a couple of days.
I did it!
My wife thinks I am simple.

Tom Brown
03-03-2005, 07:48 PM
... the post count will make it look as though I was never really here.
Who really is here, when you think about it ?

IN2-IN2MX
03-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Sorry to hear about you and the hubby. :(
I like your current name. If you still like it then I think you should keep it. If it brings up bad memories then change it. Everyone's idea to write the mods to ask them to transfer your old post counts is awesome. :mix:

SHOTKALLIN
03-03-2005, 07:51 PM
I think you should post some pics of yourself so that we can concentrate on thinking up a new name. ;)

bunny 166
03-03-2005, 08:32 PM
So sorry hun--do what feels right in your heart...I think you should keep it :shift:

mtndewdrops
03-04-2005, 06:11 AM
Go for a new screenname, especially if you want to dissassociate yourself from the Ex. Change is good. No one cares about the post count. Like others have said, just put your former screenname below the new one for a while.

Garrddogg
03-04-2005, 06:30 AM
msdrmr sounds good, but maybe you might want a change!
When my boat went down I tried to change names and it just didnt feel right! so alas I AM FORCE 26..
Oh yeah I'm sorry about your parting ways,when I became single it was the begining of summer and it sucked but with a lil time its all better!
Good luck.
Force 26

Devilman
03-04-2005, 06:42 AM
Oops, all this time I misread it. I thought it was "misdemeanor". Like with a funny story behind it or something ;) . I'd say go with what makes you feel the best. What's a screenname anyways, right? :D

throwerb
03-04-2005, 07:42 AM
I say keep it, unless the judge tells you you have to give half of it to him, in which case I would let him have the rmr.

lucky
03-04-2005, 08:38 AM
aww what the heck -- change it to onehotmoma :wink: sry to hear about your troubles - that sucks ! life got alot better after divorce- and i met some wonderful people and knew 110% whom my friends where! that alone is priceless :)

WHO AM I
03-04-2005, 08:38 AM
Well with Matt picking up his ring today (cats outa the bag) I don't want to be single no more and feel all left out so lets just take some time away go on a trip and we will both think of a new name (I forgot the password to my old one ) grrrrrrr
ohhhh and bring that teddy

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-04-2005, 08:42 AM
I say change it.. you are starting over so why not start out fresh. :D
hot1-4 u
handlewcare
1badmama
new&improved

MsDrmr
03-04-2005, 10:26 AM
I thank you for your input, I am gonna think about it over the weekend and see what feels right.
I am open to name options so "bring em on"

Her454
03-04-2005, 10:44 AM
............ :idea: I'm thinking I might change mine too...................... :D

canuck1
03-04-2005, 10:47 AM
I thank you for your input, I am gonna think about it over the weekend and see what feels right.
I am open to name options so "bring em on"
Post some pics and I'm sure you'll get some suggestions :D

Flying Tiger
03-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Any chance of marriage counciling?
I wouldn't wish what you're going through on anyone.
I hope you get through this soon.
Sorry to read about it.

ratso
03-04-2005, 11:02 AM
You can use "mrs ratso" if you want, since nobody else is using it anymore... :jawdrop: :D :hammer2:

Her454
03-04-2005, 11:03 AM
You can use "mrs ratso" if you want, since nobody else is using it anymore... :jawdrop: :D :hammer2:
Yea but then she'd just have to change it eventually................... :D

ratso
03-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Yea but then she'd just have to change it eventually................... :D
My thoughts exactly... :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-04-2005, 11:10 AM
I say change it and let everyone know it's you!!! Look at how many times
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F has changed his!!!!! We all still know and love him!!! Right?!!!

barbigrl
03-04-2005, 11:26 AM
NewlySingleandReadytoMingle" That is a good one!!!

lucky
03-04-2005, 11:50 AM
or Mrs ratso 2
or mrs ratso 3
or mrs ratso 4..... lmao :D :D your such a man ***** 1 :D

topless
03-04-2005, 12:04 PM
How about missluvmyboat..........NOT :D Make him change his. :jawdrop:

simple
03-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Msswokeup

Mrs. Psycho Squid
03-04-2005, 12:24 PM
I say change it. If you email the HB web guy he can transfer your posts to your new name. They did it for me when I changed from Mrs. Petrofied to Mrs. Psycho Squid.
How about the name...... Dreamy :D

WYRD
03-04-2005, 12:29 PM
a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet so whats in a name...............................errrrrr something like that. I vote to keep it! SCREW THE EX thats why he now deserves the term EX :D

WYRD
03-04-2005, 12:32 PM
or Mrs ratso 2
or mrs ratso 3
or mrs ratso 4..... lmao :D :D your such a man ***** 1 :D
we prefer to use roman numerals right RATSO?
Mrs.ratsoI :crossx:
Mrs.ratsoII :crossx:
Mrs.ratsoIII :crossx:
Mrs.ratsoIV :crossx:
Mrs.ratsoV :crossx:

ratso
03-04-2005, 12:35 PM
VI :hammer2:

topless
03-04-2005, 12:37 PM
a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet :DYou kiss ass. Might as well just ask her out instead of the corny pick up line :D :hammer2:

Norseman
03-04-2005, 12:38 PM
............ :idea: I'm thinking I might change mine too...................... :D
Tracy;
Change it to
"Hot Boat Rehab" :) :)

WYRD
03-04-2005, 12:42 PM
You kiss ass. Might as well just ask her out instead of the corny pick up line :D :hammer2:
Hold the Phone!!!! How you ever gonna make friends with that kind of attitude! :argue: Do I detect some fire in the kitchen? :yuk: Sounds like you need a cyber hug <<<<<<<<<<<<<topless>>>>>>>>>>>> Now Play Nice OK? :p :p :p :cool: Luv Ya Girl :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-04-2005, 12:43 PM
dream on
happygolucky
happydays
all better now
best in life
single&happy
yerfantasy
myworld
kissmygrits :D
changeisgood

topless
03-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Hold the Phone!!!! How you ever gonna make friends with that kind of attitude! :argue: Do I detect some fire in the kitchen? :yuk: Sounds like you need a cyber hug <<<<<<<<<<<<<topless>>>>>>>>>>>> Now Play Nice OK? :p :p :p :cool: Luv Ya Girl :)LOL!!!!no attitude, just a smart ass. :D I'll take that cyber hug though.

topless
03-04-2005, 01:00 PM
You should be
msmvnon........ms movin on
and he can be
mrhtthrd.......mr hit the road :D

barbigrl
03-04-2005, 01:09 PM
My personal favorite...."I got 99 problems but a d ick ain't one" but a little long....should be your signature!!! hahahhaaa....

Ducatista
03-04-2005, 01:13 PM
I think you should change it but keep you're post count. How bout "Singl&availble4datin" :wink:

MsDrmr
03-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Any chance of marriage counciling?
I wouldn't wish what you're going through on anyone.
I hope you get through this soon.
Sorry to read about it.
Did that for couple months, guess the mr decided that it was not worth the wait :mad:
mrsratso huh??? I like it :D

MsDrmr
03-04-2005, 03:37 PM
You kiss ass. Might as well just ask her out instead of the corny pick up line :D :hammer2:
aren't you feeling feisty today? (I love it).
and Mrsluvmyboat, now that was just mean "A" just mean.... :)

topless
03-04-2005, 04:30 PM
aren't you feeling feisty today? (I love it).
and Mrsluvmyboat, now that was just mean "A" just mean.... :)
Didn't you see where I said NOT and told you have HIM change his name. i wasn't trying to be mean. You know I love ya. :confused:

MsDrmr
03-04-2005, 05:39 PM
Didn't you see where I said NOT and told you have HIM change his name. i wasn't trying to be mean. You know I love ya. :confused:
I know, just messin with ya girl, I know it's all in love, and if I did'nt by now,,,,oh well. Na, he can keep his name, I only used it for a few months and I don't think I ever posted under it.
He still reads HB I am guessing everyday, but he does not post much.