PDA

View Full Version : Canuck 1's main squeeze

Blown 472
03-03-2005, 05:12 PM
http://missmirandarae.com/TGP/images_tgp/PurpleRoseTGP/DSC01030.jpg

dmontzsta
03-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Thats right up his alley, assuming there is a rod under the skirt. :)

canuck1
03-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Last time I let Spice Boy set me up :notam:

canuck1
03-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Thats right up his alley, assuming there is a rod under the skirt. :)
Dmon
go back to Bench Racers and visit your lover Kimmy

dmontzsta
03-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Dmon
go back to Bench Racers and visit your lover Kimmy
He is your lover, you are the one that always swoops in to his rescue whenever he is getting owned.

Kim Hanson
03-03-2005, 06:07 PM
He is your lover, you are the one that always swoops in to his rescue whenever he is getting owned.
Like I said bitch, Im not going to be nice this time.........( . )( . ).........OWNED..... :sleeping:

dmontzsta
03-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Like I said bitch, Im not going to be nice this time.........( . )( . ).........OWNED..... :sleeping:
WTF Did you own? heh, just cause you said "I am not going to be nice this time, BITCH" ohhhhhh you cussed, dont let your mommy hear you.
BTW: You have been saying you are not going to be nice for weeks now, I call BS, you cant be mean, when you are a pussy.

Kim Hanson
03-03-2005, 07:53 PM
WTF Did you own? heh, just cause you said "I am not going to be nice this time, BITCH" ohhhhhh you cussed, dont let your mommy hear you.
BTW: You have been saying you are not going to be nice for weeks now, I call BS, you cant be mean, when you are a pussy.
The game has started and you don't even know it, tell your mommy to take away the tit for a spell....You have entered my space and I will vacate you.........( . )( . ).......
Im not so much mean, just nasty! Pumpkin Head- Rice Boy! This is just starting idiot, warm up stage, gather ammo...attack...I do like pussy though..alot! Ya, Brown Spearer! Are you the Gay Robin Hood Of San Francisco? Kevin makes a good merry men....... :p :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
03-03-2005, 08:05 PM
The game has started and you don't even know it, tell your mommy to take away the tit for a spell....You have entered my space and I will vacate you.........( . )( . ).......
Im not so much mean, just nasty! Pumpkin Head- Rice Boy! This is just starting idiot, warm up stage, gather ammo...attack...I do like pussy though..alot! Ya, Brown Spearer! Are you the Gay Robin Hood Of San Francisco? Kevin makes a good merry men....... :p :rolleyes:
Funny you say it is starting, cause I feel like it has ended since ONCE AGAIN your comments are about as stale as the sperm on your chin you have yet to clean off.
c ya

Blown 472
03-03-2005, 08:08 PM
get The F U C K Off My Thread

Tom Brown
03-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Hey Blown, what's your position on gay marriage?

Blown 472
03-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Hey Blown, what's your position on gay marriage?
male or female?

canuck1
03-03-2005, 08:12 PM
get The F U C K Off My Thread
The lovers have been told

Kim Hanson
03-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Funny you say it is starting, cause I feel like it has ended since ONCE AGAIN your comments are about as stale as the sperm on your chin you have yet to clean off.
c ya
Old stuff RiceBoy.......If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.....( . )( . )............. :sleeping: