PDA

View Full Version : Fontana PD Help

Boozer
03-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Wondering if anyone has any connections with the fontana police department. I recieved a letter today that was quite a shocker and would like to know what the hell is going on. I have the case number and a detectives name but no other information then that. I'm absolutely clueless as to what the hell this letter means but I'd sure like to know.
Thanks.

slink
03-03-2005, 05:46 PM
If its a letter telling you to contact them, it's probably a good idea. I know when people dont respond to my letters is when warrants usually get written :sqeyes: If you want to PM me the contents I will try and explain it the best I can, but just off the bat I WONT GIVE YOU ANY ADVISE OTHER THAN TO CALL HIM. Nothing personal against you Boozer, just kind of a professional thing (don't mess in anyone's yard).

mike37
03-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Wondering if anyone has any connections with the fontana police department. I recieved a letter today that was quite a shocker and would like to know what the hell is going on. I have the case number and a detectives name but no other information then that. I'm absolutely clueless as to what the hell this letter means but I'd sure like to know.
Thanks.
your in trouble

Boozer
03-03-2005, 05:58 PM
your in trouble
Well I'd like to know what for.

thesunking
03-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Thanks.
The last time I got a letter like that it was addressed to my dad. I had wrecked my dads car in a traffic accident earlier in the week and naturally I fled the scene and told dad the car had been damaged in a parking lot. Anyways, had to report to LAPD to get my arse chewed BIG TIME!
BTW-I think I had Robert Plants album "Pictures at Eleven" playing on the 8-track when I faded out.

phebus
03-03-2005, 06:03 PM
FREE BOOZER

mike37
03-03-2005, 06:07 PM
pic up the phone and call them its that easy
let us know what you did wrong

Boozer
03-03-2005, 06:15 PM
pic up the phone and call them its that easy
let us know what you did wrong
I left a voicemail about 2 minutes after I read the letter. I have no idea what I did wrong due to the fact that I didn't do anything wrong.

Boozer
03-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Are you saying the letter doesn't give any indication of what they want to talk to you about or that it says but you don't think you did anything wrong?
The letter says I have to contact a detective by a certain date and failure to do so may result in criminal prosecution against me.
I have set foot in the City of Fontana all of maybe 10 times in my entire life and not once in the last 7 months or so. All of which times I never commited any sort of illegal act. I'm so law abiding Kilrtoy would be proud of me.

mike37
03-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Don't sweat it. If it was that bad, they would have sent somebody in person.
yep that says it

racecar.hotshoe
03-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Did you foget to give to the policeman's ball! :crossx:

PHOTOGLOU
03-03-2005, 07:38 PM
You could also be a material witness in someone's else's deal

SHOTKALLIN
03-03-2005, 07:54 PM
someone snitched you out to save their own ass. Friends....who needs em? :D

Kilrtoy
03-03-2005, 08:35 PM
someone snitched you out to save their own ass. Friends....who needs em? :D
No shit....
Call and find out what is going on, dont answer any questions... If they say you did something wrong, call an attorney...

riverbound
03-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Call an attorney to cover your a$$. I need you on Monday to keep the wifeys car clean :D Seriously though make sure all your bases are covered. From the sound of it its probably not too serious. Like was said earlier if it was really bad they would have gotten you in person.

termiteguy
03-03-2005, 08:48 PM
just remember they can not arrest you over the phone :messedup:

KACHINA KEN
03-03-2005, 09:42 PM
FREE BOOZER
FREE HAVASU BOOZER!!![

moneypit
03-03-2005, 10:02 PM
I got something similiar to this. It turned out that I knew someone going through back ground in the plice dept.. He placed me as a reference.
Relax Boozer. Call and Attorney...duh. You guys sound like my mom.

ROZ
03-03-2005, 10:09 PM
You guys sound like my mom. Don't forget to pickup your socks :confused: :idea: :D

moneypit
03-03-2005, 10:14 PM
:D :D :D

Jrocket
03-03-2005, 10:15 PM
I here Canada is nice this time of year.

WYRD
03-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Well for starters your name is................Boozer!!!! :D

Spotondl
03-03-2005, 11:21 PM
When's the last time you sold a vehicle to someone... I received 3 of the very same type letters, 2 from the Inglewatts PD and one from the LAPD, turns out that I sold a car to some gang bang wannabe and he and my ex-car were involved in 2 hit and run accidents and an armed robbery... the guy never transferred the title and even though I sent in my release of liability I WAS the last known registered owner of the car involved... hence, homeboy here got the letters... a couple of calls, some explanations and addresses and all was said and done... Ironic thing was that the car was impounded and I got the letter of lien sale so theoretically I could have paid the impound and storage fees, etc, etc, and got the car back to sell yet again to another gang banger... :D :D :D

DryHeatOnly
03-03-2005, 11:27 PM
Looks like you picked the wrong week to quit drinkin' :D
('Hope it's not serious Boozer).

PowellScooter
03-04-2005, 06:15 AM
one word, FONTUCKY

GHTRIM
03-04-2005, 07:00 AM
:D :D :D :D one word, FONTUCKY

OGShocker
03-04-2005, 07:21 AM
FREE BOOZER
That made coffee shoot out of my nose. :eek: :)

Havasu_Dreamin
03-04-2005, 08:05 AM
That made coffee shoot out of my nose. :eek: :)
He said Free Boozer, not Free Booger. :p

Jordy
03-04-2005, 08:08 AM
So did Boozer use his free call to call anyone from here and fill us in? :D

phebus
03-04-2005, 08:18 AM
You didn't detail Michael Jacksons car and bend over did you? If so, maybe is was that trip to Neverland!! :D

Dribble
03-04-2005, 08:52 AM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
I'd be shittin my pants if I were you.

Boozer
03-04-2005, 10:42 AM
I have yet to hear from the detectives. I have now left 2 voicemails and also left a message with the detectives secratary to call me ASAP. The only information I have been given at this point is that a car that is coming back to me has been identified doing something wrong and obviously the wrong doing took place in Fontana.
A few months ago I traded in a car. Cars in this area are sent to the auto auction in fontana. There's a million possibilities as to what could have happened and obviously none of which I am directly involved with. Most likely someone stole the license plate off the car I traded in and now it's coming back to me or someone bought the whole car from auction and the title was never switched out of my name.
I'm hoping that a brief conversation with the detective will clear up the matter.