PDA

View Full Version : vegas supercross

LAKEMAN
03-04-2005, 06:11 AM
Does anyone have a hook up on supercross tickets for vegas?I went to unlv tickets.com,but no more lower level tickets.I dont want to go to a ticket agent and pay big bucks.Iam not looking for freebees.But i dont want to pay $300 a seat.Any help would be great.I need 6 tickets,lower level.Thanks

LAKEMAN
03-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Come on,I know your out there.

OutCole'd
03-04-2005, 03:09 PM
It's tough. I bought my tickets two months ago and there was not much left.
How many are you after? I may have three extra's. Won't know for a while though.

casean
03-04-2005, 03:21 PM
hey bro, i wont leave you hangin - something about this boat board is you don't get a lot of "supercross or motocross" support. i have posted a couple of threads pertaining to said subject and the amount of responses and knowlegde were pretty dissapointing. did you try any of the motocross websites, like - www.supercross.com / if you google "ama supercoss tickets", they'll should have a pretty good find. also check your local dirt bike shop's. anyways, i'll be in vegas to watch them hand rc's his trophy and maybe will run into you. good luck - keyes
What are you exactly saying keyes? :idea: I must have missed some of your other threads on MX & SX, because I would have responded. I'm not saying my knowledge is quite up to par with yours, but I'm always game to talk about how RC is running away with this season :D

Mrs. casean
03-04-2005, 03:37 PM
what i am saying is exactly what i said - the mx & sx repsonses and knowledge is weak, i understand this is a boating board, but christ, we live in "mx haven", in so cal here. i have posted a number of threads about mx & sx , in fact i do beleive your wife even responded to them a couple of times. "what's your excuse"? :messedup: anyways, without thread stealing this dudes dealio, i was just splaining to him the 411 ! now get back to work so you could pay for all your wifes toys :cool: - keyes
Hey I've posted a time or two about Supercross, even tried to get a SD Supercross post going... sheesh that was difficult! I'm a chick! :D But you're right Dean... it's a pretty light thread usually... :rolleyes:

casean
03-04-2005, 03:51 PM
what i am saying is exactly what i said - the mx & sx repsonses and knowledge is weak, i understand this is a boating board, but christ, we live in "mx haven", in so cal here. i have posted a number of threads about mx & sx , in fact i do beleive your wife even responded to them a couple of times. "what's your excuse"? :messedup: anyways, without thread stealing this dudes dealio, i was just splaining to him the 411 ! now get back to work so you could pay for all your wifes toys :cool: - keyes
I knew that's what you were trying to say :crossx: My excuse is, I'm too busy working to pay for my wife's toys :confused: I'll try better to participate in any MX/SX related threads from now on.

Mrs. casean
03-04-2005, 04:07 PM
ok hasterts, you two and me are the only ones who like sx & mx and maybe this dude who started this thread, now lets let him try to get some tickets. lets talk more about heading to billy and courtneys wedding in oregon. i heard it's an open bar :eek: - keyes
:D :D I looked at flights, cheapest one was for $90 something, then I saw one for $150. Open bar eh? :rollside: :rollside:

casean
03-04-2005, 04:10 PM
:D :D I looked at flights, cheapest one was for $90 something, then I saw one for $150. Open bar eh? :rollside: :rollside:
Now you two have officially hijacked this guys thread :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
03-04-2005, 04:11 PM
I have responded. :wink: :wink: Good luck getting the tickets. I have had mine since December. Hopefully we will see a bunch of you out there. :wink:

Mrs. casean
03-04-2005, 04:14 PM
I have responded. :wink: :wink: Good luck getting the tickets. I have had mine since December. Hopefully we will see a bunch of you out there. :wink:
I don't think we are going... unless Sean changes his mind about that being his 30'th bday present!! he's gonna hate me for that!! :hammerhea

Mrs. casean
03-04-2005, 04:25 PM
i tried to stop, but your chatty wife keeps yaping - 30 huh, sean ? i think we need a boys vegas trip for your 30 :squiggle: :cool: and yes mrs racer 277, you like dirt biking too ! :smile: : : keyes
:sqeyes: Can't keep my mouth shut! I don't mean to hi-jack it... I just easily get off topic! Well keep me posted on your plan for the wedding. I'm pricing flights to see if I can even slightly make it. Vegas?? I offered to go to the finals for his bday. But Memorial weekend is taking a chunk of $. BACK TO SUPERCROSS NOW :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
03-04-2005, 04:26 PM
i tried to stop, but your chatty wife keeps yaping - 30 huh, sean ? i think we need a boys vegas trip for your 30 :squiggle: :cool: and yes mrs racer 277, you like dirt biking too ! :smile: : : keyes
Smartie!!! :)
Hey Linds and Sean try to make it Vegas is the best. :)

Mrs. casean
03-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Smartie!!! :)
Hey Linds and Sean try to make it Vegas is the best. :)
You got a room yet? Vegas is great anytime :) :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
03-04-2005, 04:32 PM
You got a room yet? Vegas is great anytime :) :rollside:
Yes we will be at the Mirage for the week. :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-04-2005, 09:28 PM
why don't you two get a room ? (can i spy?) :supp: :D - keyes (i had to do it, it was to easy)
:jawdrop: :2purples: :idea: :D