Thanks
OL
hey me too!

dicudmore
03-04-2005, 04:50 PM
what's the story guys?

callbob4homes
03-04-2005, 06:34 PM
do you need a real estate attorney or enough info to call the board or Arizona Association of REALTORS? if you want to pm me any details maybe I can save you serious $ from an attorney. Just because an attorney SAYS you have a case ain't always so. Remember you always pay up front. Not all agents are crooked, some of us would like to make a respectable living. Un fortunately, there are some shady people in this biz, and I don't mind helping to out them. and believe me, the AAR WILL take you seriously if you have a valid bitch.

Outnumbered
03-04-2005, 07:14 PM
do you need a real estate attorney or enough info to call the board or Arizona Association of REALTORS? if you want to pm me any details maybe I can save you serious $ from an attorney. Just because an attorney SAYS you have a case ain't always so. Remember you always pay up front. Not all agents are crooked, some of us would like to make a respectable living. Un fortunately, there are some shady people in this biz, and I don't mind helping to out them. and believe me, the AAR WILL take you seriously if you have a valid bitch.
Thanks Bob. I'm a member of AAR. I was looking for a referral, that way I would know that I am dealing with a good attorney.
OL