PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore open???

riverbound
03-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Does anyone know if they opened up Elsinore yet?

CARRERA
03-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Does anyone know if they opened up Elsinore yet?
When did it close?

wantacat
03-05-2005, 04:27 PM
The public ramp on the east side is supposed to open on March 5th, and the rest on March 7th, but it could change. LERA ramp will be closed until the lake drops about 15 feet.
That was posted in the western section. Contact Holymoly he seems to know a lot of info about Lake Elsinore.

HM
03-05-2005, 04:41 PM
The public ramp on the east side is supposed to open on March 5th, and the rest on March 7th, but it could change. LERA ramp will be closed until the lake drops about 15 feet.
That was posted in the western section. Contact Holymoly he seems to know a lot of info about Lake Elsinore.
Latest update: Lake will re-open on March 11. East ramp(Public) will not be opened until April - not sure why they changed the Public ramp, but they did have to move the mobile police office located there. They closed it on 2/25 - the day I went down to do some sound testing.

slink
03-05-2005, 05:17 PM
if they did, it's probably a s hit hole - the place looked like "lake elsinore" - try www.proride.com, click on tracks and go to their link - should have an update or phone # - have fun, we went to cahuilla today, place was awesome - keyes
I think that flew right over their heads :) St. Louis should be starting any minute know.

HM
03-05-2005, 05:38 PM
I think that flew right over their heads :) St. Louis should be starting any minute know.
you are correct! Dote!

Hal
03-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Todays paper said that the lake will open friday. Been closed 2 weeks now.

Dr. Eagle
03-05-2005, 06:23 PM
:idea: if they did, it's probably a s hit hole - the place looked like "lake elsinore" - try www.proride.com, click on tracks and go to their link - should have an update or phone # - have fun, we went to cahuilla today, place was awesome - keyes
Nothing like boating in a petri dish... :idea: