PDA

View Full Version : Aaron and Absolute

cc322
03-06-2005, 04:40 PM
We were out a the lake this weekend to take care of some boat maintanence, and was planning on bringing the boat home. I stoped off to see if Aaron could plug into my motors computer to give me a hr read out, which he did, free of charge. Some shops were going to charge me a half hr labor to get the hrs, I don t have a hr meter on my boat yet. While I was thier I told Aron that I was going to take my boat home to fix a cross wire problem, well Aron asked me what it was and I showed him and he told me he will fix it right now, so he went to get his tools and fixed it, he ran into a little trouble but was determined to get it fixed which he did. The guy just stoped what he was doing to take care of me, I have used him in the past to do the service on my boat and as long as he is in business I always will. If any one is thinking of using Absolute Speed and Marine you will be very happy he saved me a tow back home THANKS Aaron, this guy knows customer service :D :D :D

WetWillie
03-06-2005, 05:07 PM
I will be using him from all the great things I have heard about him!!

Kilrtoy
03-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Oh great thanks, Now i know why my boat wasnt fixed........
JUST KIDDING...
He is a great guy.......

WetWillie
03-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Should have gone Big HP ;) .... 10 trips and just gas it and go!! No issues!
I need the get my valves and everything check though!

hoolign
03-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Oh great thanks, Now i know why my boat wasnt fixed........
JUST KIDDING...
He is a great guy.......
You broke it already??? the truck, the vette, and now the boat...maybe you should by a 76 civic and a kayak :idea:

WetWillie
03-06-2005, 06:04 PM
You broke it already??? the truck, the vette, and now the boat...maybe you should by a 76 civic and a kayak :idea:
I never thought about that but i am deffinitly seeing a pattern forming here!!
Mig you know what the hell your doing?? dont you?

OutCole'd
03-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Are Aaron & Keith Sayre related?? They both seem like saints.... :D