PDA

View Full Version : Fallen MX "OTHG" Rider, Need Prayers!!!!

rmarion
03-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Prayer Request Needed
One of our Beloved Over the Hill Gang member, Jim “HoleShot” Holman is in dire need of ALL our prayers………..
Today, during our race, he fell over while racing (No Crash), we provided CPR and flight lifted him to a Hospital. He was not breathing while being transfer to the EMT Ambulance.
God Speed Jim “HOLESHOT” Holman
We Love You
Rick Marion
#112 Over The Hill Gang

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2005, 05:51 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. He and his family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

IN2-IN2MX
03-06-2005, 06:15 PM
:jawdrop: That's not good. We hope he recovers quickly.

Riverready
03-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, my thoughts a prayers will go out to him.
Is he a D37 guy? Was this at Glen Helen today?
x65 Novice

Jrocket
03-06-2005, 06:32 PM
That really sucks.Hopeing the best for him.

rmarion
03-06-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, my thoughts a prayers will go out to him.
Is he a D37 guy? Was this at Glen Helen today?
x65 Novice
He was last years President of the Southern Calif Chapter- Over the Hill Gang MX Racing Club. It occured today at LACR, Los Angeles County Raceway, Palmdale.
Jimbo would give you the shirt off his back if you asked. They don't make them any better than him. :frown:
Thoughts and Prayers Jimbo, Thoughts and Prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He pulled both holeshots today, finished 3rd in his first moto............

slink
03-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Any word on his condition ? or what caused it. Simple spill or do they think it was a medical condition (heart attack or something along those lines)?

rmarion
03-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Any word on his condition ? or what caused it. Simple spill or do they think it was a medical condition (heart attack or something along those lines)?
No word yet..........
I was on the track taking photos of his race...........he fell over going around a corner. Was not even a crash?????? I believe it was a heart attack. This was during his second moto, he finished 3rd in his 1st moto, got the holeshot in his 2nd moto, was running 2nd, then during one lap fell off the pace from 2nd to 9th position????????????? without falling off his ride?
I hope he pulls out of it; he's a GREAT Friend and was everyone's friend.
I'll keep everyone posted..............

looky_lou
03-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Very sorry to hear about that. We will pray for a full and speedy recovery.