PDA

View Full Version : Its a ***boat congregation.

KACHINA KEN
03-06-2005, 07:58 PM
4 speed n up
jackpunx
6 dollar boat
shadow
3do
bad blown
framer 1
and a couple others that Bud light prevents me from naming.
It was a Great day, I had GH Trimm out to go over the dalmation, I deliver it to him next week. Weather held up all the way until I got back to my hotel. Good times for sure. Nice guys, it's going to be an awesome summer.
Kenny

KACHINA KEN
03-06-2005, 08:00 PM
WTF is up with images, I cant post the pic. I wish it was like OSO her so you click on a pic and it ****in shows up. its so frustrating.

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2005, 08:07 PM
This has been an on going problem all day. :(

Indiansprings
03-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Where did you guys go?

ShowSumSkin
03-06-2005, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs.Racer277]This has been an on going problem all day. :([/QUOT
Does that mean you've been on all day? ;)

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2005, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs.Racer277]This has been an on going problem all day. :([/QUOT
Does that mean you've been on all day? ;)
LOL :D
No I left for a few minutes. ;)

HM
03-06-2005, 08:44 PM
LOL :D
No I left for a few minutes. ;)
LIAR
:D

Squirtin Thunder
03-06-2005, 09:12 PM
4 speed n up
jackpunx
6 dollar boat
shadow
3do
bad blown
framer 1
It was a Great day, I had GH Trimm out to go over the dalmation, I deliver it to him next week. Weather held up all the way until I got back to my hotel. Good times for sure. Nice guys, it's going to be an awesome summer.
Kenny
Where did you go ???

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2005, 09:20 PM
LIAR
:D
Really!!! ;)

Jordy
03-06-2005, 09:59 PM
They were in Havasu. ;)

6 Dollar Boat
03-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Where's the pic...that was a fun weekend. I hope nobody got stuck in that storm that rolled through at sunset. I tried to go to Shadow's for the BBQ, but it was raining so hard while I was trying to figure out their gated entrance, I just gave up. :frown:

Jordy
03-06-2005, 10:09 PM
I just gave up. :frown:
Nobody likes a quitter. :D

Wakker
03-06-2005, 10:12 PM
It was fun. I'm glad I pulled my little piss pot out of the water when I did, because I wouldn't have made it back to Windsor in that storm. It was nice to meet everyone out there.

Jrocket
03-06-2005, 10:12 PM
3DO break any drives?

Wakker
03-06-2005, 10:15 PM
3DO break any drives?No, but I kept my distance incase he did...

KACHINA KEN
03-06-2005, 10:30 PM
It was fun. I'm glad I pulled my little piss pot out of the water when I did, because I wouldn't have made it back to Windsor in that storm. It was nice to meet everyone out there.
Dude stop being so modest, your boat was stealin the show. I never saw a boat do a wheelie like yours before, awesome.

Jrocket
03-06-2005, 10:31 PM
No, but I kept my distance incase he did...
Smart man.

KACHINA KEN
03-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Where's the pic...that was a fun weekend. I hope nobody got stuck in that storm that rolled through at sunset. I tried to go to Shadow's for the BBQ, but it was raining so hard while I was trying to figure out their gated entrance, I just gave up. :frown:
hmmmm, I sat and talked with him for about a half hour at the turtle and he uhhh didn't mention any bbq. :idea:

KACHINA KEN
03-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Nobody likes a quitter. :D you're one to talk, you quit before you even started this weekend. Such a disappointment Jordy.

Jrocket
03-06-2005, 10:34 PM
hmmmm, I sat and talked with him for about a half hour at the turtle and he uhhh didn't mention any bbq. :idea:
Probably a 'cat' thing...you know top secret.

KACHINA KEN
03-06-2005, 10:34 PM
No, but I kept my distance incase he did...
Dude are you shittin me, are you really only 17?

KACHINA KEN
03-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Probably a 'cat' thing...you know top secret.
butbutbutbutbutbutbut, my new boat has canopies LIKE a cat, isn't that close enough to get a few frickin baby back ribs or at least a ham bone???

6 Dollar Boat
03-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Maybe there wasn't a BBQ, and they just wanted to see how long I would try to figure out the gate intercome system while rain is coming sideways through my window... :confused: :D :D :D :D

Wakker
03-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Dude are you shittin me, are you really only 17?Just turned 17..

Wakker
03-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Smart man.Yea, I didn't get too close when he was chasing that Eliminator around in 80 mph circles either...

Wakker
03-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Dude stop being so modest, your boat was stealin the show. I never saw a boat do a wheelie like yours before, awesome.I never saw a boat painted like yours :)

fourspeednup
03-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Yea, I didn't get too close when he was chasing that Eliminator around in 80 mph circles either...
Nah...it was more like 130 :D
6 Dollar: That system was a bitch and a half but the cheesecake was worth the drenching :eat:

Wakker
03-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Nah...it was more like 130 :D
6 Dollar: That system was a bitch and a half but the cheesecake was worth the drenching :eat:Same difference. Either way, I try to avoid getting run over by tanks like that...

framer1
03-07-2005, 08:54 AM
That's to bad, it was a fun BBQ. The food was great so was the company. It was great meeting everybody. Jusy wanted to say thanks to Darrell and Teresa for the great time.

prosthogod
03-07-2005, 09:17 AM
4 speed n up
jackpunx
6 dollar boat
shadow
3do
bad blown
framer 1
Kenny
Hey Ken, it sounds like you had a good time. The wife was out there fri and sat all by her lonesome picking out stuff for the house. It is almost ready for sheetrock. She had to eat dinner at the brewery alone. Also sounds like you sold your boat, congrats.

KACHINA KEN
03-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Hey Ken, it sounds like you had a good time. The wife was out there fri and sat all by her lonesome picking out stuff for the house. It is almost ready for sheetrock. She had to eat dinner at the brewery alone. Also sounds like you sold your boat, congrats.
I keep calling you, answer your phone. I was out there with Mr and Mrs GH Trimm, we had a real good time. Next weekend we will be there as well.

KACHINA KEN
03-07-2005, 09:20 AM
I never saw a boat painted like yours :)
Some say I like my dog a lil too much :cool:

KACHINA KEN
03-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Just tried to post the pic again, it is still fuct

jackpunx
03-07-2005, 10:28 AM
It was good to meet some new faces out there.. and hang with some old ones..
Wakker.. Good to finaly meet you.. We got to hang..
BTW.. I went for a ride in this little boat.. LOL.. Talk about a sling shot.. :jawdrop:
Anyway.. what a great weekend.. With a great crew..
Shadow.. thanks for having us over this weekend.. Give Theresa a kiss for me and thank her for the cheescake.. I"ll see you guys in a couple of weeks..
I got some pics I'll put up this afternoon
If your having issues with the image center
you can go to www.hotboatpics.com and upload them there.

prosthogod
03-07-2005, 10:51 AM
I keep calling you, answer your phone. I was out there with Mr and Mrs GH Trimm, we had a real good time. Next weekend we will be there as well.
I just got the boat back from HTM and I have some work to do, ie;wind screens, stereo, and mufflers. I don't think I'll have it in the water for ~a month. I got your message when I was skiing. we'll get it together.

GHTRIM
03-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Me and the Ms. had a great time meeting all of you this weekend and we look forward to many more. :D Great peeps!!! Think I have my Baja sold already!!! Guy looked at it this morning :D . Ken thanks for everything.... Who's going out this weekend? :D

shadow
03-07-2005, 11:19 AM
6DB,sorry about that.I wonder if the music was going on didn,t :frown: hear the phone ring.Maybe we were out in the Garage.Sorry.Next time i'll make sure you got a code or something.Ken i thought we invited everyone sorry about that dude.I think we had about 20-25 people.Nice to see everyone and nice to meet those we didn't already know.

Ducatista
03-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Yea, I didn't get too close when he was chasing that Eliminator around in 80 mph circles either...
Was it a green with orange fade 30 Daytona? If so that was Bob Leach runnin some #'s for a potential customer on Saturday. That baby had twin Ilmor v10's, he told me he hit 119 on a little break in run, what a beautiful boat. He had a lime green 33 Daytona come in on Sunday that had Eliminator written along the sides, that was even bader that the first boat. Man, Eliminator builds some wicked rides, two very impressive boats. :jawdrop:

fourspeednup
03-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Was pretty sure that it was the green and yellow one that was at the boat show. Bob wouldn't race us (riding w/ 3DO in his 36 spectre...what a punany ;) )