PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on your Boat

Kahuna
03-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Has anyone else in the off season thought about getting a new boat and when you finally see your boat again everything is right again. Its like when she (the boat) is not around your eye starts to wander. You start checking out boat as you pass them on the freeway, you spend countless hours on the internet looking at boats that are hotter than your boat, but you know they are way out of your league. Then to get past the guilt you buy something for her to ease the pain. I think I may need some help. :squiggle:

Screaming Pete
03-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Yes i'm gulity of that i think i need to show up at the river by myself and some wax and become one with her again :squiggle:

jbtrailerjim
03-07-2005, 09:30 AM
I feel your pain. I do the same thing all the time. But the checkbook and my wife usually keep me in line. :hammerhea

Debbolas
03-07-2005, 09:32 AM
You faithless bastard, :rolleyes: think of all the good times you've had in your boat, all the memories, how you love the way it cuts through the water, handles the swells of the sea and cleans up like new..... :D

Tremor Therapy
03-07-2005, 09:35 AM
One time.....and the stereo problems have never ended. I'll give it to Roz to fix, and then never let my eyes wander again.....well Barry could sell me a 29, real easy! :messedup:

Kahuna
03-07-2005, 02:26 PM
One time.....and the stereo problems have never ended. I'll give it to Roz to fix, and then never let my eyes wander again.....well Barry could sell me a 29, real easy! :messedup:
Dam I just installed a stereo in it last week! :eek:

BarryMac
03-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Yes i'm gulity of that i think i need to show up at the river by myself and some wax and become one with her again :squiggle:
Wax on Wax OFF huhh Pete, it's my boat and my wax I can wax it as fast as I want too....