RP1
03-08-2005, 10:20 AM
check your PM's

Mandelon
03-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Yes, please do. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 10:24 AM
I got them both from both of you.. thank you both so much. ;)

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:24 PM
So I hear you ride??? When do I get to meet the infamous Fly'n V???
Need a fun chick to ride with :redface:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:30 PM
I love to ride.. but what kind of riding are you referring to. :D :idea: ;)

barbigrl
03-08-2005, 04:31 PM
OMG that was great!! HAHAHAHAAA LOL

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:34 PM
LMAO!! I hope I didn't scare her away. :redface: :D

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Don't we all?? But I was referring to bikes!!! Glamis Baby!!! :hammerhea
:hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Don't we all?? But I was referring to bikes!!! Glamis Baby!!! :hammerhea
:hammerhea
LOL!! O.K yes I love to ride but haven't in a few years. :supp: :D

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:36 PM
LMAO!! I hope I didn't scare her away. :redface: :D
No Im here just had a neighbor kid run in to watch Sponge Bob with my boys!!! :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:37 PM
LOL!! O.K yes I love to ride but haven't in a few years. :supp: :D
What do you ride??? :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:38 PM
No Im here just had a neighbor kid run in to watch Sponge Bob with my boys!!! :rolleyes:
I love spongebob. you know there use to be a spongebob on here but I think he got washed up. :D

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Off the subject, but I am so new at this whole hot boat thing, how do I post a avatar or photo? Is the server still down for posting pics??

MRS FLYIN VEE
What do you ride??? :)
I don't have anything to ride right now except my boys quad. :cry: :wink:

pixilatedpussy
I love spongebob. you know there use to be a spongebob on here but I think he got washed up. :D
He's funny, but messed up, Huh???

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Off the subject, but I am so new at this whole hot boat thing, how do I post a avatar or photo? Is the server still down for posting pics??
no as far as I know it is up. are you registered in the image center?

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:40 PM
it has to be the laugh. :220v:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:41 PM
My boys have been riding since they were three ;) They each have bikes and quads, depends where we go! They are 7(this weekend) and 9. How old is yours? What does he ride.

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:42 PM
no as far as I know it is up. are you registered in the image center?
I don't know??? PROBABLY NOT!

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:43 PM
My boys have been riding since they were three ;) They each have bikes and quads, depends where we go! They are 7(this weekend) and 9. How old is yours? What does he ride.
my boy is 11 and rides a quad. my daughter is 9 and rides a quad and a small bike. ;)

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:44 PM
it has to be the laugh. :220v:
By the way my oldest saw your avatar last night, he loves puss.... Just like his dad!!! :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:44 PM
I don't know??? PROBABLY NOT!
when you first come into the site there are guages and one of them says image center. you need to register there and upload your pics. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:45 PM
By the way my oldest saw your avatar last night, he loves puss.... Just like his dad!!! :rollside:
LOL!! sorry he probably saw the bitch one too. :(
but it's all lies tell him.. LOL!! :p

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:45 PM
my boy is 11 and rides a quad. my daughter is 9 and rides a quad and a small bike. ;)
Cute!!!! We are headed back to Glamis next weekend, but I know a lot of peeps are going to Frenchies party. :notam:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:47 PM
LOL!! sorry he probably saw the bitch one too. :(
but it's all lies tell him.. LOL!! :p
Trust me he is used to it. Im called that a lot!!! Im really not, I swear, Just don't cross me!!! Right? :eat:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Trust me he is used to it. Im called that a lot!!! Im really not, I swear, Just don't cross me!!! Right? :eat:
we are in the same boat.. I am pretty quiet. ( yeah right) but don't push me in a corner. Hairless Kitty is vicious. ;)

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:49 PM
when you first come into the site there are guages and one of them says image center. you need to register there and upload your pics. :wink:
Thanks, no baseball tonight so I will try it! Then maybe I can put a face to my name. Or do I want to?? :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Thanks, no baseball tonight so I will try it! Then maybe I can put a face to my name. Or do I want to?? :idea:
of course you do. as a matter afact. we can see a body shot too. LOL!! :D

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:51 PM
we are in the same boat.. I am pretty quiet. ( yeah right) but don't push me in a corner. Hairless Kitty is vicious. ;)
Yeah me too! I think people get intimidated by chicks like us. Especially when we drive nice toys!!! :argue: :argue:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:52 PM
of course you do. as a matter afact. we can see a body shot too. LOL!! :D
Not quite ready for that yet after seeing all the hot chicks here!!! :supp:
Not quite a size 2 like all you cuties!!!! :mix:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah me too! I think people get intimidated by chicks like us. Especially when we drive nice toys!!! :argue: :argue:
yes some do.. but I can't drive our toy yet.. all I get to do is put her in the water. :mad: :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Not quite ready for that yet after seeing all the hot chicks here!!! :supp:
Not quite a size 2 like all you cuties!!!! :mix:
oh no no no.. I am not a 2 I am closer to a 8 9 10.. :supp:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:57 PM
yes some do.. but I can't drive our toy yet.. all I get to do is put her in the water. :mad: :)
REALLY, I hear you are the Queen of Bad Ass Boats!!...OOPS Can I say that here? What do you have? We just upgraded last year to a Cheetah Stiletto. Love it!! And Yes its mine!!!!My Husband has his Sand Rail and I have my River Machine!!! :redface: But I let him drive it :redface:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 04:58 PM
oh no no no.. I am not a 2 I am closer to a 8 9 10.. :supp:
Send me a photo, and Ill send you one.... Im like a size 6-8, My prob is the back side!!! :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 04:59 PM
REALLY, I hear you are the Queen of Bad Ass Boats!!...OOPS Can I say that here? What do you have? We just upgraded last year to a Cheetah Stiletto. Love it!! And Yes its mine!!!!My Husband has his Sand Rail and I have my River Machine!!! :redface: But I let him drive it :redface:
I will see if I have a pic. but who is it you know that I know. :D and thank you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Send me a photo, and Ill send you one.... Im like a size 6-8, My prob is the back side!!! :)
my problem is all sides.. I will send you one in a p.m. :wink:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 05:05 PM
K!!! Thanks me too if I can figure it out.
Oh, Bunny166 is my neighbor... She's begged me to post for a LONG time. We lurked on the Dam run last year because they didn't have a boat :sqeyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:11 PM
K!!! Thanks me too if I can figure it out.
Oh, Bunny166 is my neighbor... She's begged me to post for a LONG time. We lurked on the Dam run last year because they didn't have a boat :sqeyes:
LOL!! she is a sweet heart. how is she. I haven't heard what the out come was after her dr. visit. and haven't seen her on. :idea:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 05:20 PM
I don't know she hasn't really talked to me much. :umm: Her and I used to be really close... In fact she didn't even tell me about her prob, heard about it from my husband while on Hot Boat. :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:27 PM
I don't know she hasn't really talked to me much. :umm: Her and I used to be really close... In fact she didn't even tell me about her prob, heard about it from my husband while on Hot Boat. :(
:( I'm sorry.. maybe she is just really busy. with what is going on.. plus she is always here. LOL!! :D

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 05:31 PM
:( I'm sorry.. maybe she is just really busy. with what is going on.. plus she is always here. LOL!! :D
Yeah maybe... Im sure she will be fine she is another tough chick!!!
Hey by the way nice pic!!!!! You are way hot, now I am really nervous about hanging out.
Bunny is a rah rah :yuk: She calls me a softball dyke!!! :p
What can I say, I played ball for years, I've rode since I was younger than my kids, I coach my son's Baseball team, MOM OF BOYS!!!! :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:33 PM
Yeah maybe... Im sure she will be fine she is another tough chick!!!
Hey by the way nice pic!!!!! You are way hot, now I am really nervous about hanging out.
Bunny is a rah rah :yuk: She calls me a softball dyke!!! :p
What can I say, I played ball for years, I've rode since I was younger than my kids, I coach my son's Baseball team, MOM OF BOYS!!!! :)
I do also.
I play softball, short stop, pitcher, and 1st base.
I ride when I get the chance.
I use to rebuild engines with my dad,
I water and snow ski,
I dress like a boy,
and I am a plumber.
and a mommy.of a boy and a girl. ;)

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 05:39 PM
I do also.
I play softball, short stop, pitcher, and 1st base.
I ride when I get the chance.
I use to rebuild engines with my dad,
I water and snow ski,
I dress like a boy,
and I am a plumber.
and a mommy.of a boy and a girl. ;)
Ok are you sure we are not sisters???? Scary!! 2nd base, Center, and Catcher... My husband and I own a collision shop, so Im always into auto stuff.. Horsepower, ect.. LOVE to water ski, snow ski ( just got back from Mammoth) Sometimes dress like a boy.....still try to be a sexy girl :rollside: Happily married to my best friend for almost 10 years (married young) Mommy of 2 very wacky fun moto/river rats..2 goldenretrievers, & 2 cats
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Ok are you sure we are not sisters???? Scary!! 2nd base, Center, and Catcher... My husband and I own a collision shop, so Im always into auto stuff.. Horsepower, ect.. LOVE to water ski, snow ski ( just got back from Mammoth) Sometimes dress like a boy.....still try to be a sexy girl :rollside: Happily married to my best friend for almost 10 years (married young) Mommy of 2 very wacky fun moto/river rats..2 goldenretrievers, & 2 cats
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
LOL!! 2 cats , 2 dogs, together for 18 years , married 11 in june. I only dress up when we go out other wise it is jeans, and a plumbing shirt. or sweats . I am not into material things. just what we need or want at the time. don't care about valentines day it is just another day because to me it is always valentines day everyday. ;)
o.k now I'm off track.. gettin mushy.. :D

Kilrtoy
03-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Ok enough of the FOREPLAY, lets get down to business ladies.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 05:51 PM
LOL!! :wink:

looky_lou
03-08-2005, 05:52 PM
I agree Kilr. Action please. :supp:

looky_lou
03-08-2005, 05:53 PM
I agree Kilr. Action please. :supp:
Oh, and welcome to the board PP. :)

Mrs.Racer277
03-08-2005, 05:57 PM
LMAO!
I was waiting for one of the guys to comment. :rolleyes: :)

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Oh, and welcome to the board PP. :)
Thanks!!!!

Kilrtoy
03-08-2005, 06:02 PM
LMAO!
I was waiting for one of the guys to comment. :rolleyes: :)
And you think Im kidding........ :D
lets get ready to RUMBLE......
Come on now,
mrs flyin vee has the
HAIRLESS KITTY
and
PIXILATED PUSSY
has a cheetah...
obviously these ladies love, Welllllll.......
look at their names....
:D
OK Im JUST KIDDING

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Just registered in image center, what now?? Is that all?? I am not very computer literate. :idea: Be back in a while, gotta go cook the boys dinner!!! LOTS OF LOVE BACK TO MY BIG SIS :shift:

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Come on now,
mrs flyin vee has the
HAIRLESS KITTY
and
PIXILATED PUSSY
has a cheetah...
look at their names....
OK Im JUST KIDDING
SHHHHH!!!!!! :shift:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Just registered in image center, what now?? Is that all?? I am not very computer literate. :idea: Be back in a while, gotta go cook the boys dinner!!! LOTS OF LOVE BACK TO MY BIG SIS :shift:
now if you have pics in the puter you go to where it says upload pics . and it is step by step. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Come on now,
mrs flyin vee has the
HAIRLESS KITTY
and
PIXILATED PUSSY
has a cheetah...
look at their names....
OK Im JUST KIDDING
grrrrrrrrrrrr baby grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. :devil: :)

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 08:23 PM
ok so I need new photos...they are all too big!!! Can I change them? Or is that only for the avatar that I have to?

Kilrtoy
03-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Are they pics of the kitties

pixilatedpussy
03-08-2005, 08:54 PM
yes... and a couple of the bunny and pussy playing in the sand box :jawdrop: