PDA

View Full Version : Peoria????? Las Vegas?????

Gman
03-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Alright here is my question...... I live in Escondido, my family has a condo in Palm Springs, I have a wedding to go to on the 19th of March in Vegas. So I was thinking of riding out on the Harley on the 17th to Palm Springs, spend the night and then maybe ride over to Peoria on the 18th to see a Padre game, then ride back to Palm Springs get up on the 19th and ride to Vegas. My question is does anyone know how long it is from Palm Springs to Peoria? Palm Springs to Vegas? Is this a do-able trip?

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-08-2005, 12:13 PM
and I assume the question is where should you go..
I say Parker. :wink:

Windy
03-08-2005, 12:14 PM
My girlfriend bought a nice brand new home in Peoria...and she loves it there.

Jordy
03-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Peoria is in the avenues and everything bad that happens in Phoenix happens in the ave-NEWS!!!! :D :D :D

Gman
03-08-2005, 12:44 PM
HELP!!!! Please.

Mandelon
03-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Map Quest. :wink:

Jordy
03-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Now it makes a little more sense with some details. ;)
Vegas to the Phoenix area is about a 4 hour ride depending upon traffic and whatever work is being done on Highway 93 between Wickenburg and the 40. That is the quickest route.
As far as Palm Springs to Peoria, I'd say also in the 4 hour range, pretty much all interstate right to within 5 miles of the ballpark.
Everything is do-able, it's just a matter of how much travel time you want and how sun and wind burned from the ride. :D

Gman
03-08-2005, 01:11 PM
I am use to 500-650 miles a day on the bike. So I think it will be fine. Maybe I will try and get a parker hookup so I can crash there and get up and head to Vegas. Thanks Jordy!

Jordy
03-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Your best bet would be to ride out here, then up to Vegas. Phoenix to Vegas is just over 300 miles. It would certainly cut down on the back and forth to Palm Springs. Make a big circle out of it. ;)

barbigrl
03-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Your going to be walking funny for days

Jordy
03-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Your going to be walking funny for days
You're the expert on that right? :D :D :D

barbigrl
03-08-2005, 01:30 PM
You're the expert on that right? :D :D :D
Actually no....never been on a Harley :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
A-HOLE!!! :D :D

Jordy
03-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Actually no....never been on a Harley :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
A-HOLE!!! :D :D
Who said anything about a Harley? :D

barbigrl
03-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Who said anything about a Harley? :D
I knew what you were initially REFERING TOO JORDY~~~
And HOW WOULD YOU KNOW????

Jordy
03-08-2005, 01:36 PM
I knew what you were initially REFERING TOO JORDY~~~
And HOW WOULD YOU KNOW????
I might have seen some pictures somewhere and heard a few stories. Should I post them? :D :D :D

WYRD
03-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Are you two arguing again :argue: :argue: man I wish everyone could just get along in here :wink: :) :crossx:

barbigrl
03-08-2005, 01:46 PM
I might have seen some pictures somewhere and heard a few stories. Should I post them? :D :D :D
I KNEW YOU WOULD GO THERE!!!!! You know nothing..... :yuk:

Jordy
03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
I KNEW YOU WOULD GO THERE!!!!!
And you asked the question anyway... :D

Outnumbered
03-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Peoria is in the avenues and everything bad that happens in Phoenix happens in the ave-NEWS!!!! :D :D :D
Man Jordy you have got some issues with this East-West thing. Gman, the Peoria Sport Complex is in a nice area at Arrowhead Mall. Jordy is just feeling threatened that the houses and land in north Peoria are appreciating faster than his wannabe PV neighborhood :yuk: :D :jawdrop: .
Exit at Bell Rd off the 101 Loop and make a right on 83rd Ave. The park is right there on the left side. Its not in the Barrio like Jordy wants you to think. That is a safe area with lots of restaurants and hotels. I live a few miles north of the park and it takes about 4.5 hours to get to Palm Springs driving normal speeds. From here to Vegas is about the same. I would guess 300 miles for each run. Weather is awesome, should be a good time.
OL

Jordy
03-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Man Jordy you have got some issues with this East-West thing.
Nah, I just like stirring up the overly sensitive avenews people. I was actually just out there today. Half my generators hang out in that area between the sports complex area all the way up to Vistancia and even out at Canyon Raceway. The avenews are pretty good to me. :D

Outnumbered
03-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Nah, I just like stirring up the overly sensitive avenews people. I was actually just out there today. Half my generators hang out in that area between the sports complex area all the way up to Vistancia and even out at Canyon Raceway. The avenews are pretty good to me. :D
Oh, ya. I forgot we run generator power and use clothes lines out here on the West Side :D :D :D . Pretty soon, I may even mow my lawn so I can find my car.
OL

Jordy
03-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh, ya. I forgot we run generator power and use clothes lines out her on the West Side :D :D :D . Pretty soon, I may even mow my lawn so I can find my car.
OL
Sweet. But did you pull the wheels off and skirt the house yet or would that displace too many stray dogs??? :D :D :D

taxman
03-08-2005, 03:22 PM
This guys just mad because he cant sell that ugly ****ing boat he has

Jordy
03-08-2005, 03:36 PM
This guys just mad because he cant sell that ugly ****ing boat he has
I don't see anyone mad around here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm just curious what kind of boat you have??? Must be really nice and make you feel good to go around talking shit about other peoples boats. :idea: