PDA

View Full Version : Kings River Royal Oaks Resort

david_396
03-08-2005, 07:30 PM
In the V-Drive tech forum KINGS RIVER ROYAL OAKS RESORT in Kingsburg, CA was brought up that it was in Forclosure?. :frown: I've been trying to get ahold of the resort but the line is disconnected. Drove by there a few weeks ago and the entrance booth has a buzilion cats living in it and a sign is posted for day use only? Does anyone have any contact numbers or have any info. I'm kinda local to the place (20 miles) and there has been a buzz going around that it is closed for good. any phone numbers of info would be greatly appreciated. thanxs david

Jetdriver
03-08-2005, 09:18 PM
In the V-Drive tech forum KINGS RIVER ROYAL OAKS RESORT in Kingsburg, CA was brought up that it was in Forclosure?. :frown: I've been trying to get ahold of the resort but the line is disconnected. Drove by there a few weeks ago and the entrance booth has a buzilion cats living in it and a sign is posted for day use only? Does anyone have any contact numbers or have any info. I'm kinda local to the place (20 miles) and there has been a buzz going around that it is closed for good. any phone numbers of info would be greatly appreciated. thanxs david
Heres the skinny! The folks that owned the resort went backrupt, from what I understand now is that 3 or 4 people that were members there pooled there monies and bought the resort. I also understand that it is almost a million to restore it to a useful facility. With that said, all memberships are null and void and we havent heard yet what will happen, there is some speculation that the new owners will possibly open it up to the public. If I find out anything else Ill let you know!
Shawn

jjk94
03-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Park is for sale 2mil, spoke with note holder which was a member and said if he is to get it back will probably make it membership.

haulina29
03-09-2005, 06:43 AM
FYI Riverland is in the process of going private we also we called to make reservations for the 4th of july and they said time share only , buying into the time share gave you one week a year . Last year they said part of the park was going to have lots for sale with park models I quess this isnt going to happen even thought there is a sign up now that says the spaces are 50 k and you do not own them . We have talked to several different people art Riverland and nobody has a clue the only thing they all say is it closed to the public .

david_396
03-09-2005, 05:13 PM
$ound$ like our member$hip dollar$ went down the King$ River. :mad:

jjk94
03-09-2005, 08:17 PM
riverland wants 5000 for 25 years and your rig cant be older then 10years so thats 3 rigs for the 1 week. they will be beggin for bus come end of april. for royal oak call the bk court and register as a creditor for your membership

haulina29
03-09-2005, 09:27 PM
They have made some improvements at riverland the old pool is gone a new one is done there is grass everywhere they have a park model arcade be interesting to see what happens