PDA

View Full Version : Blythe, CA...place to deliver/exchange boat

PHX ATC
03-09-2005, 07:55 AM
Question:
I'm delivering my boat to the new owner on Sunday in the lovely megaopolis of Blythe. I'm curious, where is there a place big enough to exchange the boat (park and flip trucks), yet visible enought for both of us to find and near the highway?
I've only cruised right through Blythe on my way to Cali and never ever stopped there so I don't have a clue.
I appreciate the help. Thanks!! :)

Danhercules
03-09-2005, 07:57 AM
when headin east, get of on Lovekin, turn left (headin north) There is a main street up 1/4 mile or so, turn right (headin east) and up a bit on the right is a big supermarket and auto part store. Nice big parking lot. Auto parts if there is wire problems.
Did not relise your headin west, so head west on 10, get off on the exit and turn right. (North)

BoatFloating
03-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Question:
I'm delivering my boat to the new owner on Sunday in the lovely megaopolis of Blythe. I'm curious, where is there a place big enough to exchange the boat (park and flip trucks), yet visible enought for both of us to find and near the highway?
I've only cruised right through Blythe on my way to Cali and never ever stopped there so I don't have a clue.
I appreciate the help. Thanks!! :)
The Flying J. That's where my out of state delivery took place. It's exit one in AZ Erenberg exit....

redneckgirl
03-09-2005, 08:02 AM
I hope your taken her to Havasu on Saturday!!!!!! :wink: :(
RNG