PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Pleasent

Indiansprings
03-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Not too cool. There is a lot of crap floating around out there still. I wanted to take my family out there on Saturday. Might still do it, but does anyone know if Bartlett is the same way? If it is better I will go there. By the way, the boat runs awesome. I love that Blue motor. It just explodes to life when you fire it up. I had it to 64.8 on the GPS. I didnt even get it trimmed out all the way. I think she has 2-3 more in her. I am a happy camper. Great day indeed. ;)

KACHINA KEN
03-09-2005, 07:57 PM
I talked to Heather in accounting yesterday at the Marina, she swears they will have Pleasant cleaned up in time for the on water show on 3.1-3.20

Holland
03-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Not too cool. There is a lot of crap floating around out there still. I wanted to take my family out there on Saturday. Might still do it, but does anyone know if Bartlett is the same way? If it is better I will go there. By the way, the boat runs awesome. I love that Bule motor. It just explodes to life when you fire it up. I had it to 64.8 on the GPS. I didnt even get it trimmed out all the way. I think she has 2-3 more in her. I am a happy camper. Great day indeed. ;)
And you were worried about the 500!

Indiansprings
03-09-2005, 08:34 PM
No worries now. Very nice day, but there is a lot of junk in that lake. I stayed out of th throttle all day. Got in it a few times. I was impressed how the 30' handled. Sure it is big and heavy, but it is pretty quick and fast in the turns.