PDA

View Full Version : Ultraboats steps up to the plate once again!!!

rvrtoy
03-09-2005, 07:09 PM
Check out this link.
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=i_c_charity_boat
Ultra Boats has really stepped up to the plate in the battle to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.
A special thanks to John West and everyone involved for making this happen.
Little rvrtoy (Faith) thanks you!!!

jlnorthrup122
03-09-2005, 07:14 PM
WOW that is good of John My prayers are with you guys!

looky_lou
03-09-2005, 07:29 PM
That is great.
Way to go Ultra Boats. :)

25Elmn8r
03-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Way to go John and Ultra! Awesome thing to do to help the CFF. :smile:

Ultrafied
03-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Not suprising, it has always seemed that John and for that matter, everyone at Ultra, cares for people. Way to go John!! :D

voodoomedman
03-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Great Job guys. You sure make it easy for guys like me to keep saying recommending Ultra to everyone I talk too.
Steve, your daughter must have cystic fibrosis??? If so our prayers are with you!!

atomickitn
03-09-2005, 09:23 PM
chit i thought i was goin to go head to head with a couple of other riggers,,,, oooh well it still is a great thing john is doing, and for a great cause,,, nice work john and crew.......( bobby at dana boats) :rollside:

Ultracrazy
03-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Great job guys........prayers for Faith are on the way.
Steve

jbtrailerjim
03-10-2005, 06:18 AM
Great job John and the crew at Ultra. :cool:
Steve, I will continue to keep little Faith in my thoughts and prayers. :)

BarryMac
03-10-2005, 06:24 AM
Awesome job John and Crew, a class act all the way...

Tom Brown
03-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Ultra Boats has really stepped up to the plate in the battle to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.
Wow. They're bending the needle on the cool meter. :cool:

Speedin' Ian
03-10-2005, 06:25 AM
That is amazing, way to go Ultra boats!

Cole Trickle
03-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Nice to see a company give back!
Brandin

Screaming Pete
03-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Wow. They're bending the needle on the cool meter. :cool:
Tom i think thats the most apporate thing i ever heard you say. Good Job
Ultra is a very cool shop for throwing down like that, as Ultra grows John and Leah just get better and better...

GLDI8HR
03-10-2005, 10:09 AM
That's pretty cool. Good Job John, and all the people at Ultra.

CJ
03-10-2005, 02:14 PM
You've had my respect since the beginning, Jon. Nothing new!

Boozer
03-10-2005, 02:28 PM
This is absolutely amazing you guys! It's really good to see a company go out of their way to help a cause like this one. Especially a cause that hits home for me.
Way to go you guys! I have a whole new respect for Ultra boats and their entire staff!

redi4fun
03-10-2005, 02:52 PM
I have never meet John West or any of his crew, but from all I have read about John and the Ultra boats crew, this is no surprise at all!!!!
Always willing to lend a helping hand. :D

Bank Boy
03-10-2005, 03:18 PM
What a great way to define a business in such a personal manner. It makes me proud to own an Ultra.

voodoomedman
03-10-2005, 07:17 PM
The really cool thing is this is not something that John came on here and posted to make himself look good. I've only seen him come on and tout his product which is just good marketing and business sense. This was posted by one of his employees who shows great gratitude for what his boss has done for him and this disease that is very near and dear to him. There should be more bosses like that.

Ultrafied
03-10-2005, 09:27 PM
The really cool thing is this is not something that John came on here and posted to make himself look good. I've only seen him come on and tout his product which is just good marketing and business sense. This was posted by one of his employees who shows great gratitude for what his boss has done for him and this disease that is very near and dear to him. There should be more bosses like that.
Couldn't agree more Jason! The thing about it is, if a person didn't know John was the owner (boss), they probably wouldn't guess it either! John's attitude filters all down through the Ultra family.
I think Bank Boy said it best with "It makes me proud to own an Ultra."

rvrtoy
03-11-2005, 09:03 AM
It is a good feeling to know you work for a company that cares for it's employees.
John has stood behind me during the weeks of missed work do to hospital stays and Dr.'s appointments and now to stand behind something like this. What a great gesture.

rvrtoy
03-12-2005, 12:23 PM
;)