PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boat has a T-shirt!!!

Kachina26
03-11-2005, 07:01 AM
After all the griping about shirts in the past, I figured it was time to give credit where credit was due. I dropped my subscription a few years back because I never got my stinkin' shirts. Not to mention, the mag was just lacking something. Well, this year at the LA boat show, I decided to re-up. The mag seems to be getting back on track and I got my T-shirt right there on the spot :) . Anyway, I got a package the other day and it was ANOTHER shirt. Woo Hoo! Makes up for the missing ones in the past. Now let's see how long before I get a magazine.

1978 Rogers
03-11-2005, 07:40 AM
4-6 weeks. :D

Just Tool'n
03-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Hot Boat Magazine, one of 5 boat magazines that I get, and I say it is still the best. :D

djunkie
03-11-2005, 12:48 PM
After all the griping about shirts in the past, I figured it was time to give credit where credit was due. I dropped my subscription a few years back because I never got my stinkin' shirts. Not to mention, the mag was just lacking something. Well, this year at the LA boat show, I decided to re-up. The mag seems to be getting back on track and I got my T-shirt right there on the spot :) . Anyway, I got a package the other day and it was ANOTHER shirt. Woo Hoo! Makes up for the missing ones in the past. Now let's see how long before I get a magazine.
I did the same thing. Got 2 shirts with the subscription at the boat show and got one in the mail yesterday. Now I wonder when I'll actually get the magazine.... :D

tamalewagon
03-11-2005, 01:46 PM
lucky you! I've been subscribing for 10 years and have never received a tee shirt! :mad:

Buster
03-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Same thing here. Signed up at the show, got a shirt and then last week another one shows up..
Now if only I could get the mag.. :cool:
I did the same thing. Got 2 shirts with the subscription at the boat show and got one in the mail yesterday. Now I wonder when I'll actually get the magazine.... :D

SHOTKALLIN
03-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Funny thing is I saw three postmen eating lunch today at Taco Bell. They all had on Hot Boat t-shirts. :jawdrop: :D