PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to

Tequila-John
03-12-2005, 07:54 AM
Want to give a special thanks to Callbob4homes. He is are Real Estate agent in AZ. He spent a ton of time finding our home in Power Ranch (Gilbert). We trusted him enough that we went into contract on the home without even seeing it (other than pictures he took). He took tons of pictures for us and gave us all the details of the home. With us being in CA he has kept the whole transaction in line and stress free, keeping us updated at all times. I think if anyone is considering relocating or buying a home as an investment in AZ calling Bob is a very smart choice, he also knows the area very well. From my family to you Bob thanks you for everything you have done for us. Looking forward to a great future.
http://www.callbob4homes.com/ <------ It all starts here...

Parker Dreamin
03-12-2005, 08:16 AM
! Awesome Bud....!!!!!

callbob4homes
03-12-2005, 05:46 PM
John, thanks so much for the props. It was a genuine pleasure and good time working with you and your family. It's people like you that make this business worth it. Looking forward to the PARTY AT JOHNS HOUSE, when you get all moved in. less than 4 days to coe! (and my office is not really at Hooters, I don't know how they knew my name, really). :D

Mtg Pro
03-13-2005, 09:43 AM
TJ,
I just sent you a PM