PDA

View Full Version : Bellababe & Pixi are gonna kick some........

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 03:19 PM
So, I get a call from Bella a few hours ago & she is hysterical! Some neighbors dog attacked her & her lil dog in her house! YEP! This is the 2nd time this dog has made a "B" line for her! She was in the garage unloading groceries for our big Glamis trip... the neighbors dog ran into the garage attacked her & lil Bella (Bellababes dog) & F'king bit her, then as she was kicking the dog & yelling at the top of her lungs & the kids were screaming, crying & kicking the crap outta this dog .....it ran into her house! WTF???? I drove over immediately to be with her (Her hunny was at work) so her & I could go kick some _____!!!! The neighbor wouldnt even acknowledge the fact that Stacy was attacked again!!!!! She had no sign of remorse & no "Im sorry"................WTF?We called the sherrifs...they wont come unless their is a confrontation amongst neighbors. The animal control did take the dog & said they would quarantine it for 10 days.........but Stacy is absolutely freaking out! This is the 2nd time & she is sooooooo concerned that her kids may be next! It just seems so unfair! Does this mean we all have to wait until something much more serious happens before ANYONE will do anything???? :mad: :mad: :mad:
It just frys me that some people have dogs that cannot be trusted!! Quite the liability to other people & their pets!

PlyaPlya22
12-28-2005, 03:22 PM
I hope Bella and lil Bella is OK. Tell her to let me send my Rottie over there and let it loose in the neighbors house!! That's FOCKED UP!!

Bad Puddy Tat
12-28-2005, 03:22 PM
It seems like a small weapon would take care of that problem for good :) :cool: :cool:

76ANTHONY
12-28-2005, 03:23 PM
So, I get a call from Bella a few hours ago & she is hysterical! Some neighbors dog attacked her & her lil dog in her house! YEP! This is the 2nd time this dog has made a "B" line for her! She was in the garage unloading groceries for our big Glamis trip... the neighbors dog ran into the garage attacked her & lil Bella (Bellababes dog) & F'king bit her, then as she was kicking the dog & yelling at the top of her lungs & the kids were screaming, crying & kicking the crap outta this dog .....it ran into her house! WTF???? I drove over immediately to be with her (Her hunny was at work) so her & I could go kick some _____!!!! The neighbor wouldnt even acknowledge the fact that Stacy was attacked again!!!!! She had no sign of remorse & no "Im sorry"................WTF?We called the sherrifs...they wont come unless their is a confrontation amongst neighbors. The animal control did take the dog & said they would quarantine it for 10 days.........but Stacy is absolutely freaking out! This is the 2nd time & she is sooooooo concerned that her kids may be next! It just seems so unfair! Does this mean we all have to wait until something much more serious happens before ANYONE will do anything???? :mad: :mad: :mad:
It just frys me that some people have dogs that cannot be trusted!! Quite the liability to other people & their pets!
you could always send mr hoots over there, he hates dogs. seriously, that sucks, whats the neighbor gonna do if she kicks the crap outta their dog? thats bs, keep your dog in check....i hate that, and if the dog where to come into my house afetr attacking my dog, well lets just say it wouldnt do it again....

Mardonzi
12-28-2005, 03:23 PM
I know where we live, they would quarantine the dog for 10 days, then destroy it if it was a 2nd offense as well as cite the dog's owner. On top of that, there is always the possibility of litigation against the homeowner and their insurance company.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-28-2005, 03:24 PM
What kind of dog is the neighbors dog?
Hope Bellababe is ok. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
OOOUUUUCHHH!! Glad she's OK T. WTF is wrong with her neighbors not controlling their dog???? Bust a cap in it. Grrrrrrr. dogs!!!

MAINEVENT
Stacy's a tuff hottie i'll fix her a BLOODY mary LMAO :crossx:

topless
I'd sue the neighbor.

Froggystyle
12-28-2005, 03:25 PM
What kind of dog?
Like we need to guess...

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Where's Frenchie when we need him. Maybe the dog just has some sexual frustration that needs to be released.

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Shes ok now that pixi nestled her......I mean uhhhhh...I came over to calm her down! Hee hee! No but seriously! This is huge! The neighbor DID NOT SEEM TO CARE! Thats the worst part! If you have a crazy dog.........get rid of it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are dogs for protecting your family ...& there are dogs attacking people because they have serious problems! :220v:
The dog is a chow mix!

Ziggy
12-28-2005, 03:31 PM
I know where we live, they would quarantine the dog for 10 days, then destroy it if it was a 2nd offense as well as cite the dog's owner. On top of that, there is always the possibility of litigation against the homeowner and their insurance company.
This is how it is for most cities. Just be sure that if the dog comes around again not to hesitate calling Animal Control, whether its being aggressive or not. Just it being loose is justification to call them, especially since it now has a "History".
I hope for the owners sake they take it to heart, nobody wants to have a pet taken but if its dangerous and/or the owner doesn't care to keep it under control it must be dealt with.
Sure hope Bella and kids aren't hurt, or hope this doesn't make them afraid of dogs in general, that'd be a real crime.

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Shes ok now that pixi nestled her......I mean uhhhhh...I came over to calm her down! Hee hee! No but seriously! This is huge! The neighbor DID NOT SEEM TO CARE! Thats the worst part! If you have a crazy dog.........get rid of it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are dogs for protecting your family ...& there are dogs attacking people because they have serious problems! :220v:
The dog is a chow mix!
Sounds like the dog needs to be MADE in to chow mix. :crossx:

Ziggy
12-28-2005, 03:33 PM
The dog is a chow mix!
I have a chow/lab mix that is a docile as they come...but I have seen his Chow side emerge...very protective breed.

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 03:34 PM
This is how it is for most cities. Just be sure that if the dog comes around again not to hesitate calling Animal Control, whether its being aggressive or not. Just it being loose is justification to call them, especially since it now has a "History".
I hope for the owners sake they take it to heart, nobody wants to have a pet taken but if its dangerous and/or the owner doesn't care to keep it under control it must be dealt with.
Sure hope Bella and kids aren't hurt, or hope this doesn't make them afraid of dogs in general, that'd be a real crime.
They said it has to happend 3 times in 36 months.....or something like that.
So right now it is just under investigation! :mad:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-28-2005, 03:34 PM
I'm glad she is ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would call AC EVERY time the dog is out side....let them take it!!!! Maybe the owner will get a clue!!!!! :yuk: :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 03:36 PM
I have a chow/lab mix that is a docile as they come...but I have seen his Chow side emerge...very protective breed.
I hear ya. I dont mean anything against chows...one of my Golden Retrievers has chow in his bloodline...he also is very Docile...but protective. This dog has obvious wires crossed. It was abused & they adopted it from a shelter (so the teenage daughter told Stacy).........that would have been one of my first concerns!

Kilrtoy
12-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Why didnt she just grab a hoe and beat the shit out of the dog and kill it... :idea:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Why didnt she just grab a hoe and beat the shit out of the dog and kill it... :idea:
It all happend too fast!

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 03:42 PM
I like the part about grabbing hoes and beating the shit out of dogs. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I like dogs but if a loose dog came in my garage and approached me in a vicious manner that dog would be done for.(Let alone a second time :mad: )
Sorry to hear her neighbor is irresponsible with a dog that should be kept under lock and key in the back yard.(Hopefully Animal services will put the dog down)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I like the part about grabbing hoes and beating the shit out of dogs. :crossx:
LMAO.............. I was gonna say something about that too!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggy
12-28-2005, 03:48 PM
They said it has to happend 3 times in 36 months.....or something like that.
So right now it is just under investigation! :mad:
The key is to report it to A.C. every time......once it has enough on record they can quarantine the dog and put it down. Doesn't sound like its a good pet to have around. Sad, cause I like dogs alot.

76ANTHONY
12-28-2005, 03:50 PM
I like dogs but if a loose dog came in my garage and approached me in a vicious manner that dog would be done for.(Let alone a second time :mad: )
Sorry to hear her neighbor is irresponsible with a dog that should be kept under lock and key in the back yard.(Hopefully Animal services will put the dog down)
yeah right, you'd sick your beast on him dont lie :D

Cole Trickle
12-28-2005, 03:53 PM
yeah right, you'd sick your beast on him dont lie :D
Your in big trouble....
I am telling Jen you called her a beast!!!!!!!!! :220v: :crossx: :skull:

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey guys - Okay, so the dog won this round, but when (and if) it gets out of jail, its GOIN' DOWN!!! Dogs in the ghetto don't get away with this sh*t and this one in South OC sure the hell isn't either! Tina, you know I'm not joking, and as much as I love dogs, this one has to go!! :mad:

76ANTHONY
12-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Your in big trouble....
I am telling Jen you called her a beast!!!!!!!!! :220v: :crossx: :skull:
oh dude thats not right

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Hey guys - Okay, so the dog won this round, but when (and if) it gets out of jail, its GOIN' DOWN!!! Dogs in the ghetto don't get away with this sh*t and this one in South OC sure the hell isn't either! Tina, you know I'm not joking, and as much as I love dogs, this one has to go!! :mad:
I know hun! I aree with you 1000%!! Glad you are ok! Kids & Bella too!

Bellababes
By the way Pixi THANK YOU for coming over soooo quickly!! You really made me feel better!!! :) Love ya!!!

pixilatedpussy
By the way Pixi THANK YOU for coming over soooo quickly!! You really made me feel better!!! :) Love ya!!!
I'd do ANYTHING for you & you know it! :p Luv you too!

MAINEVENT
12-28-2005, 04:00 PM
How do you know what goes down in the Ghetto OC Hottie ;) :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Get it Hawthorne gangsta!!!!!!!!!! Show that thing who the BITCH is. :crossx:

Phat Daddy
12-28-2005, 04:01 PM
So somebody (or should I say dog) is f#ucking with my BellaBellaBellaBabe. Well give me an address and I'll take care of it. Bad dog go bye bye for good!! :crossx: :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 04:01 PM
How do you know what goes down in the Ghetto OC Hottie ;) :crossx:
She's HAwthorne for life homie!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 04:02 PM
So somebody (or should I say dog) is f#ucking with my BellaBellaBellaBabe. Well give me an address and I'll take care of it. Bad dog go bye bye for good!! :crossx: :cool:
Where you been all day?? Planning for the Superbowl Party??? lMAO!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

MAINEVENT
12-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Get it Hawthorne gangsta!!!!!!!!!! Show that thing who the BITCH is. :crossx:
Fockn wit the homies from H-Town :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Sane Asylum
12-28-2005, 04:04 PM
That SUCKS.........The panic, the fear of your children and pets getting hurt, the commotion, all of it......Glad everyone's OK ....well except for the bite :yuk:
I know this is easy to say....BUT............next time the dog goes in her garage (or your house), get the kids in a safe place, grab your favorite firearm and have your way with the dog....
I do feel for your friend........The neighbor is the issue........I say we have a ***boat party at the neighbors house, invite frenchie with the promise of canine love and let him chow on the chow.........This may settle the dog down......

Phat Daddy
12-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Where you been all day?? Planning for the Superbowl Party??? lMAO!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
Yeah right, only if the BellaBabe shows up :crossx: :) :coffeycup

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 04:07 PM
It's on. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
12-28-2005, 04:07 PM
im sorry this may sound bad but i would kill that ****in dog period. i would have a field day with killing that dog, 2 times and nothing has been done, fuc that next time its going to be one of the kids then what will the neighbor say opps sory, nope sorry wont cut it then. pixie im sorry to hear that. give her my best

Squirtin Thunder
12-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Bella the thing to do at this point is to go to the Hospital. The cops have to take a report at the Hospital. The there will be court proceedings and will, the dog most likely will be destroyed and you will be compencated for your new found fear of any dog and the scarring to your body.

Lavey29
Sorry to hear about your situation but glad everyone is OK. Similar thing happened on my block with a neighbors pitbull attacking my other neighbor in her garage. I would demand that Animal Control issue a citation which she will have to sign due to the fact that the offense did not occur in the presense of the Animal Control officer. I would also get an attorney and file a civil complaint against the owner. Most attorneys will take a dog bite case up front with no out of pocket expense unless an award is obtained. It is just a matter of time before that dog really hurts someone possibly even a child on the block.

MAINEVENT
She was the first to RSVP from the E-room OK its official PARTY AT PHAT DADDY'S and plus no ralphn the guy this time lol :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Phat Daddy
12-28-2005, 04:09 PM
It's on. :crossx:
Yeah right, she's a p#ssy :squiggle: :D

Phat Daddy
12-28-2005, 04:10 PM
She was the first to RSVP from the E-room OK its official PARTY AT PHAT DADDY'S and plus no ralphn the guy this time lol :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
What's the E- room bitch???

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Bella cant respond now as her hubby is busy on the puter...working from home!
LOL!

MAINEVENT
12-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhh emergency room Bizsnatch!

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah right, she's a p#ssy :squiggle: :D
Hawthorne girl says bring it on Pedro boy!

Phat Daddy
12-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Bella cant respond now as her hubby is busy on the puter...working from home!
LOL!
Figures!!!

PlyaPlya22
12-28-2005, 04:18 PM
That would be Eric's Room aka THE PLYA'S LAIR!! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
Figures!!!
She said..."SHUUUUT UP"
"Get your ass to Glamis & she will show you a thing or two"

Phat Daddy
It's already been brought'n!! :crossx: :D :D

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 04:19 PM
It's already been brought'n!! :crossx: :D :D
She is laughing!

Phat Daddy
12-28-2005, 04:19 PM
She said..."SHUUUUT UP"
Or should I say he's checking her posts :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Or should I say he's checking her posts :yuk:
He is not like that!!!! :p He is sweet!

Phat Daddy
She said..."SHUUUUT UP"
Remember that song "talk talk talk talk, all you really do is talk talk" :rolleyes:

Phat Daddy
He is not like that!!!! :p He is sweet!
He's a real peach. :rolleyes:

MAINEVENT
12-28-2005, 04:22 PM
Remember that song "talk talk talk talk, all you really do is talk talk" :rolleyes:
Is that when they first invented radios LOL

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 04:23 PM
You weren't even born yet beeyatch. That was 80's rock. LOL..

Phat Daddy
Bitch, you know the song too, so shut up!! :yuk:

djunkie
You called. :cool:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 04:24 PM
You called. :cool:
LOL!

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Welcome to........................"The Adventures of Danger Girl aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand BellaBOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

MAINEVENT
12-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Bitch, you know the song too, so shut up!! :yuk:
LMAO

djunkie
12-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Bring the dog over here Bella. I'll take care of it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1768gun_Small_.jpg

Schiada76
12-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Just call the neighbor's Ins. Co., tell them their dog has bitten you twice.
Tell them the next phone call will be from your attorney.
They will either cancel them or make them get rid of the dog.
No muss no fuss.

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Trust me...if she had one...she would have used it! :crossx:

Kilrtoy
12-28-2005, 04:58 PM
DJ is starting to scare me....
Is the ATF aware of you :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

Redwing247
12-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Sue them... send a clear message since they dont seems to care about you.

73kona455
12-28-2005, 05:02 PM
im sorry this may sound bad but i would kill that ****in dog period. i would have a field day with killing that dog, 2 times and nothing has been done, fuc that next time its going to be one of the kids then what will the neighbor say opps sory, nope sorry wont cut it then. pixie im sorry to hear that. give her my best
you are 100% correct.. would be bye bye doggie....

djunkie
12-28-2005, 05:04 PM
DJ is starting to scare me....
Is the ATF aware of you :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
Believe it or not I have been payed a visit by the ATF.

blackcloud75
12-28-2005, 05:21 PM
SUGAR(RAT POISON) COAT A BIG JUICY STEAK....................NIGHTY.....NIGHT

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Now that is an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm................................. :crossx:

disco_charger
12-28-2005, 05:46 PM
The Sheriff won't do anything, but animal control just needs a report or two of the dogs behavior, and then they destroy it. Call OC Animal Control 5:30pm-7:30am nightly
(714) 935-7158

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 05:47 PM
This may work for me TOOOOOOO!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Riverkid
12-28-2005, 06:43 PM
You really should take her down to the ER and get her checked out. IMO it's a huge mistake not to have this documented right away by LE also. My wife was walking with our 7 m/o twins in a stroller and our Golden Ret on a leash when a neighbor's pit bull attacked them. Came across the street out of an open garage. Bit our dog, knocked the girls out of the stroller into the street... Guy came over across the street and grabbed his dog, didn't say one word to my wife. Not one word. She was freaked out and trying to get the girls back in the stroller and hold onto our 100# dog at the same time.
That dog is dead now and a lot of BS came of it. LE wouldn't/couldn't do anything at the time and Animal Control was a joke - they put a card on his door? They moved. See ya.

h2oski2fast
12-28-2005, 06:45 PM
You really should take her down to the ER and get her checked out. IMO it's a huge mistake not to have this documented right away by LE also. My wife was walking with our 7 m/o twins in a stroller and our Golden Ret on a leash when a neighbor's pit bull attacked them. Came across the street out of an open garage. Bit our dog, knocked the girls out of the stroller into the street... Guy came over across the street and grabbed his dog, didn't say one word to my wife. Not one word. She was freaked out and trying to get the girls back in the stroller and hold onto our 100# dog at the same time.
That dog is dead now and a lot of BS came of it. LE wouldn't/couldn't do anything at the time and Animal Control was a joke - they put a card on his door? They moved. See ya.
You are such a bully! :) :rollside: :)

Riverkid
12-28-2005, 06:47 PM
And just exactly WTF would you have done in this sitch, D?

h2oski2fast
12-28-2005, 06:49 PM
And just exactly WTF would you have done in this sitch, D?
Shot the owner, and lock the dog in the house to fend for itself. :p :yuk: :p

Riverkid
12-28-2005, 06:53 PM
:)

H20 Toie
12-28-2005, 06:57 PM
So i guess bringing my pitbull camping would be a bad idea.
Actually i am bringing my dog but she is an austrialian Shepherd and just a big baby, when i get kimmy i get the dog also, they are a team

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey guys, first of all thank you all for your concern and suggestions about my incident today. Animal Control just called a while ago to inform me that the dog has been put to sleep. So, a big relief for me and my family. I'm sure my neighbors are morning the loss of their pet, but under these circumstances I think it was the best decision. Again, thanks everyone!!

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:12 PM
OMG that must have been soooo scarry for your wife! I'm glad everyone was okay. I can't understand why dog owners don't take responsibility for their pets? Their pets attack someone and they act like it's the victims fault. I don't know about people........, it's crazy.

SummitKarl
12-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Hey guys, first of all thank you all for your concern and suggestions about my incident today. Animal Control just called a while ago to inform me that the dog has been put to sleep. So, a big relief for me and my family. I'm sure my neighbors are morning the loss of their pet, but under these circumstances I think it was the best decision. Again, thanks everyone!!
more important "S" how are you doing?

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:17 PM
more important "S" how are you doing?
I'm fine. Just some gashes on my hand and still a little freaked out.

Squirtin Thunder
12-28-2005, 07:18 PM
What they did was try and avoid all responcebility for what happend.

Mrs.Racer277
12-28-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm fine. Just some gashes on my hand and still a little freaked out.
OMG!! I am glad to hear you are OK.

IN2-IN2MX
12-28-2005, 07:26 PM
That is so scary but glad to hear everyone is ok. Sad to have to put down the dog but it was obviously a danger to people and had to be done. I'm shocked that the stupid neighbor didn't even apologize. What a creep!

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:29 PM
That is so scary but glad to hear everyone is ok. Sad to have to put down the dog but it was obviously a danger to people and had to be done. I'm shocked that the stupid neighbor didn't even apologize. What a creep!
I know, I can't believe it. Some people are f'-ing crazy!

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:30 PM
OMG!! I am glad to hear you are OK.
Hello there! Yep, I'm fine. Maybe an excuse not to do dishes for a few nights and get my hand wet!! HEEE HEEE :)

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Hiya baby! How ya feeling?

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Hiya baby! How ya feeling?
There you are! I am doin' fine. What's up baby?

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 07:50 PM
There you are! I am doin' fine. What's up baby?
Not much! Gotta pack! :crossx: :mad:

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Not much! Gotta pack! :crossx: :mad:
I know me too. Can't you stay and play? Or am I too boring? :p

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:03 PM
I know me too. Can't you stay and play? Or am I too boring? :p
I love playing with you................. :crossx: :devil: :D

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 08:04 PM
I love playing with you................. :crossx: :devil: :D
Do you like my signature??

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:06 PM
OMG!!!! LMFAO!

Nice n' HOtt
I love your signature!!!! :)

pixilatedpussy
I love your signature!!!! :)
Trouble maker
LOL..........what is yours gonna say???

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 08:07 PM
I thought you might enjoy that. Soon it will have a picture to go along with it!

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:10 PM
I thought you might enjoy that. Soon it will have a picture to go along with it!
OMG!!!
Ok Kimi........are you also making one....cuz you are being awful quiet!???? :rollside:

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Trouble maker
LOL..........what is yours gonna say???
I'll come up with something by the campfire in Glamis. That's where I come up with some good stuff. :crossx:

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 08:12 PM
OMG!!!
Ok Kimi........are you also making one....cuz you are being awful quiet!???? :rollside:
Ingenius minds take time....does that make any sense or is it the Cadillac margarita talking??? :220v:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Ingenius minds take time....does that make any sense or is it the Cadillac margarita talking??? :220v:
LOL!
Its the cadi!

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 08:14 PM
LOL!
Its the cadi!
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!! :messedup:

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 08:14 PM
I'll come up with something by the campfire in Glamis. That's where I come up with some good stuff. :crossx:
Will we be able to handle it??? :p

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Probably not!!!!! :p
Kimi..........ya gonna dance for us again???

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 08:16 PM
You know how to handle me; if I don't start licking you too much.....Uh oh, here goes!!!

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:18 PM
You know how to handle me; if I don't start licking you too much.....Uh oh, here goes!!!
The Cadi is talkin now!!! LOOK OUT! :crossx: :220v: :p

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Thats what we love about you, we can always count on the licking after a few cocktails!!

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Thats what we love about you, we can always count on the licking after a few cocktails!!
It only took two tonight to get me in the mood!!! :skull:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:20 PM
The dunes is callin her nakedness! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naked booby rail rides in the Pixi machine!

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 08:21 PM
Yahoo, you are a cheap date!! :rollside:

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 08:22 PM
The dunes is callin her nakedness! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naked booby rail rides in the Pixi machine!
Uhhh, let me think about it...OKAY!!!! :rolleyes: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Uhhh, let me think about it...OKAY!!!! :rolleyes: :rollside:
Hope its not tooo cold out there!

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Our high beams will light the way!!

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 08:25 PM
It will be and you will be naked!!

Phat Daddy
12-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Ok, what does it mean??? Let us all laugh with you.