PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Home Depot Parking Lot HB sighting

sigepmock
04-24-2006, 06:20 AM
Sorry to who ever I ignored/blew off in the Havasu Home depot parking lot.
So we were at Home Depot picking a few things and saw a family in the parking lot that looked familiar.....The wife and I did the whole...."They look familiar...do we know them.." and you could tell they were doing the same......but we couldn't figure it out and we were kind in a hurry to get back and get packed up....as we were pulling out...saw a gentleman in a ***boat shirt so I waved...he waved back and I went on my way....my wife says "Wait.....he was stopping to talk..." but I was already around the corner.....so whoever you were I'm sorry.. :confused: It was almost nice meeting you.....and I promise I'll stop next time.
Chris Mock

NOTALENT
04-24-2006, 06:25 AM
Damn stuck up ***boaters.... :D

riverbound
04-24-2006, 06:25 AM
what a Jerk :D

BigDoug
04-24-2006, 06:29 AM
All you Californians are alike, always in a hurry, can't be social to the people you wave to................................................ ...........Whatever :)

piper
04-24-2006, 06:33 AM
Maybe it was a trick to car jack you. You can't trust anyone wearing a ***boat t-shirt. :)

lucky
04-24-2006, 06:33 AM
Sorry to who ever I ignored/blew off in the Havasu Home depot parking lot.
So we were at Home Depot picking a few things and saw a family in the parking lot that looked familiar.....The wife and I did the whole...."They look familiar...do we know them.." and you could tell they were doing the same......but we couldn't figure it out and we were kind in a hurry to get back and get packed up....as we were pulling out...saw a gentleman in a ***boat shirt so I waved...he waved back and I went on my way....my wife says "Wait.....he was stopping to talk..." but I was already around the corner.....so whoever you were I'm sorry.. :confused: It was almost nice meeting you.....and I promise I'll stop next time.
Chris Mock
geez, your going to get the snob factor now -- lmao How ya doing chris - did the baby enjoy havi ( wasn't me at home depot )

JetBoatRich
04-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Whatever
can't take a minute to say hi :rolleyes:
Glad it was not me :cool:

sigepmock
04-24-2006, 07:06 AM
Whatever
can't take a minute to say hi :rolleyes:
Glad it was not me :cool:
You know that's what I'm most afraid of......not stopping for somebody that I already have met.......I would really be a snob then..... :frown:

a catered life
04-24-2006, 07:15 AM
you read my shirt wrong it said "hot body" :p an i wasnt waving back i was hitting on your chick :p lmao just joking

havaduner
04-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Hot boat has shirts?????

sigepmock
04-24-2006, 08:00 AM
geez, your going to get the snob factor now -- lmao How ya doing chris - did the baby enjoy havi ( wasn't me at home depot )
We're doing great, how about you? The kid is growing like crazy and she's a ton of fun...... :rollside:

ROZ
04-24-2006, 08:39 AM
Ha ha .. I had a home depot sighting as well... I saw Tobtek's truck, so naturally I honked the horn and threw him the bird... A moment later I call him to give him a little shit. Only he and his little family are eating dinner with the Riverroyal family at Bucca De Bepo and he lent his gay neighbor the truck...
DOH!
:D
To be honest, I didn't figure a DCB guy going out to dinner much less seen with a Magic guy... :D

Waldo
04-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Ha ha .. I had a home depot sighting as well... I saw Tobtek's truck, so naturally I honked the horn and threw him the bird... A moment later I call him to give him a little shit. Only he and his little family are eating dinner with the Riverroyal family at Bucca De Bepo and he lent his gay neighbor the truck...
DOH!
:D
To be honest, I didn't figure a DCB guy going out to dinner much less seen with a Magic guy... :D
Now that's some funny $hit right there!

Hardly Satisfied
04-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Thanks for stopping to talk, guess you were in a hurry :yuk:

sigepmock
04-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Was it you? Really? Don't screw with me, I already feel bad about it.
Chris

TOBTEK
04-24-2006, 10:09 AM
ED..... you were out there? missed ya, if so. The WHOLE family is going thursday afternoon this week.... Babies first boat trip :)
Chris..... on my outa town, remembered I wanted to check out the RV park....totally forgot.

Hardly Satisfied
04-24-2006, 10:14 AM
My wife says that I'm a A$$ HOLE , but I'M NOT , some of the time . But you can say that I'm one now , NO that was not me at home depot . Couldn't pass up messing with you :rollside: I will make it up to you with some colds ones next time on the water , If it's OK with you :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
04-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Chris I'm Sorry

sigepmock
04-24-2006, 10:19 AM
ED..... you were out there? missed ya, if so. The WHOLE family is going thursday afternoon this week.... Babies first boat trip :)
Chris..... on my outa town, remembered I wanted to check out the RV park....totally forgot.
Blah...blah...blah.......I was talking with Dave...saying "Yeah Toby's even going to stop by and check the place..." We got the place all cleaned up for you and all.......Guess I'm not the only one blowing people off :D j/k Stop by anytime, no rush....

sigepmock
04-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Chris I'm Sorry
Thanks....you really hurt my feelings there ......j/k:D I just might take you up on the cold ones anyway though.
Chris

Hardly Satisfied
04-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Toby how was your weekend??? I see the rest of the family is getting to go . they say weather not looking to go for this coming up weekend :cry: hope it won't be to bad . no I wasn't there last weekend just messing with a fellow HBer

Hardly Satisfied
04-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Chris we will have to hook up . Toby going to stop by ,Yea right . He had a weekend hallpass to go and play with out the rest of the family . he was having to much fun. He will stop by this weekend with the BOSS to check it out

TOBTEK
04-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Thu
Apr 27 Isolated T-Storms
84°/64° 30%
84°F
Fri
Apr 28 Isolated T-Storms
82°/66° 30%
82°F
Sat
Apr 29 Isolated T-Storms
90°/70° 30%
90°F
Sun
Apr 30 Sunny
95°/73° 10%
95°F
this the my luck..... first family trip and the weather looks like its gonna SUCK :cry:

Hardly Satisfied
04-24-2006, 10:39 AM
Toby , I see what you are up to . Going on the nice weekends and than taking the family on the crapy weekends

Hardly Satisfied
04-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Toby you can allways go on sunday it will be nice