PDA

View Full Version : This is...SOOOOO.....true!

Krazy K
03-12-2005, 05:32 PM
This is soo...ooo...oo true!!!
Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6am. While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor! (MADE IN HONG KONG). He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA ). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB. At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day, Joe decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL) poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in.....AMERICA.....
Keep this circulating

99 232 baja
03-12-2005, 05:41 PM
America is going to hell in a hand basket. over the last three years in Michigan tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs have left to go to mexico or where ever. And it is only going to get worse!!!!And don't you hate it when you call customer service(DELL) you get someone who doesn't speak english very well,they always question my question when all I want is an answer.

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh yeah, that is very true

Krazy K
03-12-2005, 05:59 PM
America is going to hell in a hand basket. over the last three years in Michigan tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs have left to go to mexico or where ever. And it is only going to get worse!!!!And don't you hate it when you call customer service(DELL) you get someone who doesn't speak english very well,they always question my question when all I want is an answer.
Thank Dubya for that!!!

LHC30Victory
03-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Very true, ironically funny but true!
That seems to be a good argument against any isolationist platform, as it shows the interdependency of the world these days. We just have to figure out how to make it work for us.