PDA

View Full Version : Fall Bristol Tickets available!!!!!

NashvilleBound
03-13-2005, 06:18 AM
These are some of the best tickets available. WAY up in the Allison Terrece section F. Almost right on the start finish line. I have two tickets to Saturdays race AND Sundays! I will not be able to make this years fall (August)race so if someones interested let me know......
The Spring race is in 3 weeks so I will take some pictures of the view from the seats if your interested. It tried to post a picture of the track but all my images keep coming back as not valid.
Just thought some of my fellow ***boaters might be interested.

cola
03-13-2005, 07:02 AM
These are some of the best tickets available. WAY up in the Allison Terrece section F. Almost right on the start finish line. I have two tickets to Saturdays race AND Sundays! I will not be able to make this years fall (August)race so if someones interested let me know......
The Spring race is in 3 weeks so I will take some pictures of the view from the seats if your interested. It tried to post a picture of the track but all my images keep coming back as not valid.
Just thought some of my fellow ***boaters might be interested.
I'am interested in the tickets. PM me the price please.
Thanks, Mike

NashvilleBound
03-13-2005, 01:53 PM
incoming.........

JustMVG
03-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Sorry Jeff i have not been able to get back to you till today, my guy wants badly to go but did Daytona and then California and blew his racing wad early, so he isn't able to take you ypu on the offer. Sorry 'bout that, i tried. MikeVG

NashvilleBound
03-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Its all good slim....no worries. Figured it might be somethig like that. I have no doubt these will sell. Tickets dont get any better than these except clubhouse type tickets.

JustMVG
03-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah wish i could've had the money to get them, maybe next time, Slim? have you seen me lately?? :(.
Take care Jeff.
MVG

NashvilleBound
03-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Yeah wish i could've had the money to get them, maybe next time, Slim? have you seen me lately?? :(.
Take care Jeff.
MVG
LMAO...no, just trying to be nice;) I'll keep you informed on the next batch......... course I will give them to you for free if you buy my Ultra.....;)

NashvilleBound
03-14-2005, 04:44 PM
going once.....

RiverOtter
03-14-2005, 04:48 PM
going once.....
NB, ya better stick with selling houses cause boats and tickets aren't treating ya too well :D

NashvilleBound
03-14-2005, 04:53 PM
NB, ya better stick with selling houses cause boats and tickets aren't treating ya too well :D
Funny.... :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: real funny :notam: :notam: I'm just not feelin' the love....

RiverOtter
03-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Funny.... :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: real funny :notam: :notam: I'm just not feelin' the love....
What? :D How's everybody. I got 2 sick ones here :notam:

NashvilleBound
03-14-2005, 05:01 PM
What? :D How's everybody. I got 2 sick ones here :notam:
I started working out with Test Cyp injections for the last three weeks. Personal trainer the whole deal.... I have alwasy wanted to be a big guy so now I have the time to put in at the gym. Today I woke up with the beginning of this flu BS..... so I am downing everything in sight.... trying to nip it for the short run. Throwerb and I are heading up to Cedar Creek Yacht Club tomorrow to see what this weekends Boat show will be all about.... weather permitting I will tow the sled up and drop it off to see if anyone....sniff, :( anyone even wants this sled. Will break ground on the development in 4 weeks...lots are sold out....
Other than that lifes boring;)
How about your clan? How did the meeting with the architect go?

RiverOtter
03-14-2005, 05:07 PM
I started working out with Test Cyp injections for the last three weeks. Personal trainer the whole deal.... I have alwasy wanted to be a big guy so now I have the time to put in at the gym. Today I woke up wiht the beginning of this flu BS..... so I am downing everything in sight.... trying to nip it for the short run. Throwerb and I are heading up to Ceder Creek Yacht Club tomorrow to see what this weekends Boat show will be all about.... weather permitting I will tow the sled up and drop it off to see if anyone....sniff, :( anyone even wants this sled. Will break ground on the development in 4 weeks...lots are sold out....
Other than that lifes boring;)
How about your clan? How did the meeting with the architect go?
What the Hell is "Test Cyp" injections (sounds like freeze dried monkey jiz) :confused: . Well I was hitting the workout routine pretty hard till I caught the plague :squiggle: . I make a prediction about the "boat show" :sleeping: As far as your BA boat, there aught to be some CMT star that wants to make a statement. :cool: Great to hear about you development! I trying to learn from the master :cool: (You know Grassotter) :D

NashvilleBound
03-14-2005, 05:10 PM
What the Hell is "Test Cyp" injections (sounds like freeze dried monkey jiz) :confused: . Well I was hitting the workout routine pretty hard till I caught the plague :squiggle: . I make a prediction about the "boat show" :sleeping: As far as your BA boat, there aught to be some CMT star that wants to make a statement. :cool: Great to hear about you development! I trying to learn from the master :cool: (You know Grassotter) :D
Basically a little help from the doc....not quite monkey jiz but close;) I am just hoping for some exposure for the sled...ya never know... Brads bringing his too so lets hope his sells too.....

RiverOtter
03-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Basically a little help from the doc....not quite monkey jiz but close;) I am just hoping for some exposure for the sled...ya never know... Brads bringing his too so lets hope his sells too.....
And then we buy the Magic Toon :D three way split.... right :D

NashvilleBound
03-14-2005, 05:12 PM
And then we buy the Magic Toon :D three way split.... right :D
Exactly!