PDA

View Full Version : House For Rent

SDLifesaver
03-14-2005, 06:02 AM
3 Bed, 2 Bath, fully furnished, 1 mile from Windsor ramp, Enough parking for 2 cars/boats and 2 cars. Every amenity inside but telephone. Cable tv in 3 rooms, play station, surround stereo, washer,dryer, jacuzzi tub in master bath. 2 queens, and a trundle. Leather couches. 125.00 per night and 175.00 per night holidays. 75.00 cleaning deposit. No night minimum.

Mandelon
03-14-2005, 06:32 AM
Neat people only??? :D

SDLifesaver
03-14-2005, 06:33 AM
Very neat people only. All Children are forbidden from running on the rock mounds. That means you Mason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OGShocker
03-14-2005, 06:35 AM
I have always wanted to rent a place in Lakeside! :rolleyes:

Mandelon
03-14-2005, 06:35 AM
Weed picking skills encouraged.... :hammerhea
This is an as new condition house. Meticulously maintained. Sign me up. :wink:

cola
03-14-2005, 06:37 AM
I'll take it this weekend.

FRENCHIE
03-14-2005, 06:38 AM
I'll take it this weekend.
you better!!!
:hammerhea :wink:

SDLifesaver
03-14-2005, 06:49 AM
Rich, you and I have a different agreement and you know that. I appreciate your compliments though.

SDLifesaver
03-14-2005, 06:52 AM
The house will be 2 years old in May but it is very, very well maintained. I have that OCD thing, my co-workers call it ODD but I can't help it. I like stuff to stay really nice for as long as it can.

SDLifesaver
03-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Thanks Cola, you guys are going to be happy with the place. Any other takers????????

cola
03-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Thank-you, we will take very good care of your home. ;) I don't think it could have been any easier to set that up.
Thanks again, Mike

SDLifesaver
03-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah that was pretty easy wasn't it. We will have to meet up and have a few beers again. If I remember right we did drink beers with you for an hour or so at the christmas parade in the channel. You can call anytime for the particulars. Nick

Badger301
03-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Are you going to rent it out all summer? How about some pics?

SDLifesaver
03-14-2005, 08:22 PM
It will be available for many weeks and weekends during the summer. If you have specific dates in mind email me and I can tell you the status. As far as pictures go they are all prints in a photo album. Unfortunately not digital. The house itself has front and back yard water views. Cul de sac type street and is about 1 mile from the water @ Windsor. 3 bed, 2 bath, fully furnished, leather couches, cable tv, washer, dryer, 2 queen size beds, 1 trundle with 2 twin beds, jacuzzi tub in the master bath. Plenty of parking for cars and boats. The house is less than 2 years old and is immaculate inside and out. I hope this is as good as a picture for you. Nick

Mandelon
03-14-2005, 08:25 PM
Again, this house is like new. Cool decor, Playstation, DVD, stereo, room for boat and truck on side yard or driveway. Beds are comfy, and it is superclean. Nice decor too!!!!!
Nick organizes the gravel in the yard by size and color. View of the lake from front and back yards. I think there is a 12'er of Coronas in the Fridge too! :p

cola
03-14-2005, 09:16 PM
It will be available for many weeks and weekends during the summer. If you have specific dates in mind email me and I can tell you the status. As far as pictures go they are all prints in a photo album. Unfortunately not digital. The house itself has front and back yard water views. Cul de sac type street and is about 1 mile from the water @ Windsor. 3 bed, 2 bath, fully furnished, leather couches, cable tv, washer, dryer, 2 queen size beds, 1 trundle with 2 twin beds, jacuzzi tub in the master bath. Plenty of parking for cars and boats. The house is less than 2 years old and is immaculate inside and out. I hope this is as good as a picture for you. Nick
Nick, I will have my camera and will take some pics if that will help.

SDLifesaver
03-15-2005, 05:31 AM
Yeah, that would be great Mike. We have a digital camera but I never really thought I would need to display pictures for anything? Thanks for the kind words Rich, after you guys left last trip I re-organized all the rocks and counted all the stucco bumps. Only took a few hours. Nick

essexjet
03-15-2005, 05:40 AM
Hey SDlifesaver, I am planning on going to Havasu for my birthday on April 30th (the big 34). Just wondering if the house is available? PM me or e-mail me at firemedicjd@msn.com

SDLifesaver
03-15-2005, 06:24 AM
EssexJet, I pm'd you. As of right now it is available. I had an inquiry about the 28,29 but no confirmations yet. Give me a call. 619-561-2385 or 619-654-3012. Nick

SDLifesaver
03-15-2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the call Randy. You guys are reserved for the 29th and 30th. Thanks to everyone that has responded. Nick

essexjet
03-15-2005, 07:30 AM
sent you a pm

SDLifesaver
03-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Sent you one back with bad news. Any other weekends you may be interested in? Randy saw this and jumped on it. Sorry bro. Nick

pixilatedpussy
03-15-2005, 04:04 PM
3 Bed, 2 Bath, fully furnished, 1 mile from Windsor ramp, Enough parking for 2 cars/boats and 2 cars. Every amenity inside but telephone. Cable tv in 3 rooms, play station, surround stereo, washer,dryer, jacuzzi tub in master bath. 2 queens, and a trundle. Leather couches. 125.00 per night and 175.00 per night holidays. 75.00 cleaning deposit. No night minimum.
Sign me up!!! My 30th Bday is comming up & my Husband wants to know what I want to do???? If its available let me know!! MY Bday is June 11th :supp: Thanks Mrs P.P. :rolleyes:

SDLifesaver
03-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Sorry Mrs. Pixilated, the house will be occupied from June 11 until June 26. I hope you have a very happy birthday though and if there are other weekends besides your B-Day you can go to Havasu and need a place then by all means let me know. Nick

pixilatedpussy
03-15-2005, 07:55 PM
Sorry Mrs. Pixilated, the house will be occupied from June 11 until June 26. I hope you have a very happy birthday though and if there are other weekends besides your B-Day you can go to Havasu and need a place then by all means let me know. Nick
Well, you tell me, because we go almost every weekend once the kiddies get out of school!!! I know it is a long shot, but how about July 1- 5th??? Never seen the fireworks at London Bridge, only the Avi's. :cool:

SDLifesaver
03-15-2005, 08:18 PM
It is available 7/3,4,5,6. We are staying there the week before and leaving on the 3rd. Nick

SDLifesaver
03-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have inquired about the house and I look forward to meeting the ones who have reserved weekends. Thanks again. Nick

SDLifesaver
03-24-2005, 06:15 AM
I recently had an experience with someone from the boards that I wanted to share. When I first advertised the house we had a few quick takers and the very first day we reserved it for last weekend. All the transactions had taken place but at the last minute somthing came up ( Funeral ) and the board member ( Mike "Cola" Quintard ) needed to back out. No problem. He was very apologetic and I assured him that it was not a problem and I was more sorry about the circumstances than anything. Anyway, a few day later I recieve a package in the mail from Mike ( Cola ). In it was a check for $50.00 and a bottle of wine. There was a note that basically said sorry for the inconvienence and I please enjoy this gift. Now the moral of the story. Mike and I don't know each other. We had met before but did not know it until after all this took place. There are some REALLY GOOD people out there that read this website and go to the river. Needless to say, we mailed the check back to Mike and his wife with a thank you card, we kept the bottle of wine because my wife wants to drink the whole bottle as soon as the baby comes out, and my daughter was really stoked on the box the stuff came in because she made a leperchon trap out of it about 5 minutes after it arrived. Thanks again Mike, the integrity of your gesture will not be forgotten. Nick

pixilatedpussy
03-24-2005, 05:28 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!Way nice!! Sorry about the circumstances, but talk about a very sincere person. I still want to book with you. I have 2 boys ages 7 & 9. Is that ok??? Or no kids? I do confess I am a NEAT FREAK, so no probs there! :supp: Mrs P.P.

SDLifesaver
03-24-2005, 05:41 PM
Kids are fine. We have an 8 year old girl, a 17 mos. old boy, and a new baby boy due May 8. Our house is very kid friendly. Play station 2, tv/dvd in the kids room, toys, sno cone maker, were all about kids. Nick

pixilatedpussy
03-24-2005, 05:48 PM
Kids are fine. We have an 8 year old girl, a 17 mos. old boy, and a new baby boy due May 8. Our house is very kid friendly. Play station 2, tv/dvd in the kids room, toys, sno cone maker, were all about kids. Nick
Thanks!! :mix: Got your PM, I will talk to my husband... Are ya sure I can't have it for my BDAY????? J/K ;) How July?? We have baseball till after TOC in June, so I guess I will have to wait til July. We booked the AVI for April and May. :D

SDLifesaver
03-24-2005, 06:12 PM
I am not familiar with TOC but just let me know the days besides your BDAY and I will let you know. Nick

cola
04-01-2005, 11:07 AM
how about this one

SDLifesaver
04-02-2005, 05:58 AM
I got a few PM's about this so I will try and put it back to the top of the page. Thanks agains for the recent replies. Nick

Mandelon
04-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Don't forget to tell em about the Girls Gone Wild DVD's...... :wink: :wink:

Phat Matt
04-02-2005, 10:26 AM
I recently had an experience with someone from the boards that I wanted to share. When I first advertised the house we had a few quick takers and the very first day we reserved it for last weekend. All the transactions had taken place but at the last minute somthing came up ( Funeral ) and the board member ( Mike "Cola" Quintard ) needed to back out. No problem. He was very apologetic and I assured him that it was not a problem and I was more sorry about the circumstances than anything. Anyway, a few day later I recieve a package in the mail from Mike ( Cola ). In it was a check for $50.00 and a bottle of wine. There was a note that basically said sorry for the inconvienence and I please enjoy this gift. Now the moral of the story. Mike and I don't know each other. We had met before but did not know it until after all this took place. There are some REALLY GOOD people out there that read this website and go to the river. Needless to say, we mailed the check back to Mike and his wife with a thank you card, we kept the bottle of wine because my wife wants to drink the whole bottle as soon as the baby comes out, and my daughter was really stoked on the box the stuff came in because she made a leperchon trap out of it about 5 minutes after it arrived. Thanks again Mike, the integrity of your gesture will not be forgotten. Nick
I know that Cola guy. Seems out of character...J/K :D He is a good guy and has good taste in places to live. :D

SDLifesaver
04-02-2005, 10:28 AM
That's right Rich, I forgot about those. But now that you brought it up let's talk about the virtual reality Jenna Jameson DVD's and Nicky Tyler DVD's, and don't forget the Asian ANAL DVD's that are out there too. I bet the phone is gonna ring off the hook now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandelon
04-02-2005, 10:55 AM
HeHeee nothing warms a man's heart like All Asian Anal. :D

SDLifesaver
04-03-2005, 05:20 AM
We are heading out there this weekend Rich, I will bring it home for you.

cola
04-03-2005, 08:05 PM
You mean the house is stocked with videos. Thats a plus. :wink:
Nick,thanks for the kind words but the accolades go to you & the wife. Like you stated it was a done deal & the check was in the bank. We need to hook up next weekend for a couple of drinks.
Late, Mike

SDLifesaver
04-04-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm in. I already told the wife that we are meeting you on Friday in the channel somwhere. We are leaving on Thursday as soon as my daughter gets out of school @ 3:00. Should be in town about 7:30-7:45pm. We can't wait to get on the lake. It feels like it has been forever since we used the boat. Nick

SDLifesaver
04-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Just wanted to try and keep this up if anybody else might be interested. It is rented the next 3 weekends but after that there are some openings. Thanks for looking.

SDLifesaver
05-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to All Faded and Daytona 100 and their families for taking good care of the house. Thanks again. Nick