Quality Time
03-14-2005, 09:08 AM
You did! Nice meeting you Rick.

Havasu Hangin'
03-14-2005, 09:09 AM
Ole HH was there (free beer :D )

burtandnancy
03-14-2005, 09:09 AM
It was outstanding! Scott has a great facility and all the SCOPE people did a fabulous job. Won't name names because I'd forget someone. There were at least a zilliondollars worth of boats, and another 1/2 zillion AMG's, Porches, Ferrari's etc parked in front. Food was good/beer cold, what more can I say..

Sane Asylum
03-14-2005, 09:10 AM
QT......Where have you been man?? Hey, I need the lowdown on the muffs you installed.......You happy?
Lemme know......

CJ
03-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Had an awesome time! The Carnitas were the shiz. And free beer! What a collection of boats. Mine would look like a dinghy in there.

Havasu Hangin'
03-14-2005, 09:44 AM
Had an awesome time! The Carnitas were the shiz. And free beer! What a collection of boats. Mine would look like a dinghy in there.
Were you the guy in the Hot Boat shirt?

Quality Time
03-14-2005, 10:30 AM
QT......Where have you been man?? Hey, I need the lowdown on the muffs you installed.......You happy?
Lemme know......
Sane,
Taking the boat in on the 21st. Still not exactly certain what we will be doing, but it's going in. I'll keep you posted.

carbonmarine
03-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Hey QT ,,, Great actually chit chatting with ya cant wait to see
your Rocket out on the water again this year, hopefully this time you
can stop and have a cold one !! ... I still have to figure out what to
do with my pipes.... Think about a custom Gibson set up...
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Rick32

Quality Time
03-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Rick,
That's probably what I will end up with. All depends on what clears the ladder. Would love to go with switchables since the dash is already set-up for it. Will definately hit you up for a cold one in Havi this year. Will get Sane Asylum there and have a mini-regatta.

CJ
03-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Were you the guy in the Hot Boat shirt?
No, I was usually at the table in the middle of the food and beer with a bunch of Shockwave guys. I was wearing a brown shirt, my beautiful wife was wearing a white shirt and blue shawl. She's hard to miss!

carbonmarine
03-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Mini Regatta ( lol ) .... That great ! ....Lets do it !
** LHC Sunsation Mini-Regatta 2005 **
I think the factory might want to suppoort that one 110% !!!
Maybe Dave & Joe can call the Naked Turttle in Advance and have a
cold six pack of bullets and three Sunsation Regatta T's waiting ...
That's two beers each for the only Havasu Sunsation guys... lol, Right ???
Best,
Rick :D :D

Quality Time
03-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Rick,
This topic was brought up over on the Sunsation Boards. Sane and I were tossing around the idea awhile ago. Dave chimed in and said to let him know. i think we should pick a weekend and just do it. Sane knows a few owners in AZ and I'm sure I coul get a list of owners here in CA and NV. Just let everyone know the weekend.

carbonmarine
03-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Lets do any weekend in JUNE ??? How does that one sound ??? a little warmer kids usually outta school.....
Rick32
:idea:

dirty old man
03-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Hey burtandnancy, if I've told you once I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate