Mandelon
03-14-2005, 01:40 PM
http://www.awfuljunk.com/video/81/cop_assault.php

charlyox
03-14-2005, 01:49 PM
wow. what a dick.

Kilrtoy
03-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Figures it was a chick, he would be dead ...............

JetBoatRich
03-14-2005, 02:02 PM
What an ASS :mad: great role model for his daughter :argue:

RP1
03-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Figures it was a chick, he would be dead ...............
glad you went there :D

GHTRIM
03-14-2005, 02:13 PM
That will teach that cop not to mouth off.... :argue: J/K :D

jdf
03-14-2005, 02:35 PM
i think that was here in east tx

vdrivenman
03-14-2005, 06:11 PM
if you watch the entire video the officer did not mouth off. she was very polite and professional. he knocked her out with the first punch and then continued to beat her face. even if she did mouth off ,that ain't the way to handle it !
the assault occurred around center ,Texas and 60yrs ain't enuff ! she never had a chance !

RUCAV
03-14-2005, 07:09 PM
She left law enforcement right after that incident. Officer safety wise it was a horrible horrible decision. Kind of like the female deputy that got her gun taken away in the Atlanta courtroom and then shot in the face with it. Horrible officer safety.

Kilrtoy
03-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Horrible officer safety.
THIS IS THE KEY
LACKADAISICAL

GHTRIM
03-14-2005, 08:08 PM
if you watch the entire video the officer did not mouth off. she was very polite and professional. he knocked her out with the first punch and then continued to beat her face. even if she did mouth off ,that ain't the way to handle it !
the assault occurred around center ,Texas and 60yrs ain't enuff ! she never had a chance !
I know the officer didn't mouth off.. I saw the whole thing on an episode of cops some time ago and you are right, she didn't have a chance.. She should have F'ing shot him, although not possible. He is getting his "in the end" now.... PUN INTENDED.

Forkin' Crazy
03-14-2005, 11:59 PM
What happened to the good ole days where you take a punk like that out back and have punching bag practice!!!! Poor woman!!!! :mad:

Jbb
03-15-2005, 03:04 AM
I remember seeing that on TV That guy was wanted for murder,and was caught a short time later....I hope ..in prison he is getting what he deserves...daily

vdrivenman
03-15-2005, 03:30 AM
i have to agree that poor officer safety from the beginning of the stop probably quickened the assault and added to the severity.
tatics over emotions and the fact that NOTHING is routine, is a way of life you have to condition yourself to !
i can't preach that enough to our officers !

LOWRIVER2
03-15-2005, 06:52 AM
We had a this clip along with about ten others where cops get the "beat down".
The guy had over a pound of marijuana in the van, was on parole and knew he was going away for a long time. For the non cops here, watch his mannerisms, notice how he tenses up/paces around. You can see him "telegraphing" his intentions long before he strikes the ofcr. There's a hundred other things I could talk about here but these are what we in the biz call "red flags". Hopfully, those officers who did'nt get into fights growing up will learn from these tapes the sense of the "little hairs standing up on the back of your neck".
She was in a coma for over a week, had reconstructive surgery to her face.

RUCAV
03-15-2005, 07:59 AM
School/Airport/port police are so yesterday. Time to earn your pay-One City-One Department:LAPD
Yeah! They will bring their little rubber flashlights and take care of business :D

Forkin' Crazy
03-15-2005, 08:25 AM
She was in a coma for over a week, had reconstructive surgery to her face.
Man, that is really horrible....
Eye for an eye, that's the way it should be. Yea, you could tell his intentions. I watched a training film the other day and they were emphasizing on staying our of arms length distance from the individual. Even though I am not a law officer, I took it to heart. You never know what is in store for you.....
I hope she recovered.