PDA

View Full Version : Work Sucks

SoCal_fun
03-14-2005, 03:31 PM
I need a new job! Anybody else stressed out and ready to quit!! Arrggghhhh! :confused:

Mandelon
03-14-2005, 03:32 PM
Yes. :argue:

Mrs.Racer277
03-14-2005, 03:34 PM
I need a new job! Anybody else stressed out and ready to quit!! Arrggghhhh! :confused:
Hang in there Larry. ;) Someone has to pay for all those toys. ;)

WaTchTheGelCoat
03-14-2005, 03:59 PM
I hear ya, I think its just Mondays. I have been dealing with a guy in Texas on a kart for the last month. Finally got it to him, and he doesnt like the way it looks cosmeticly (SP) mind you this is a used kart. I finally got so fed up with his BS, told him to ship it back and never call me again.
Then, one of the office girls tried to put a new bottle of water on the cooler. She spilled it, I tried to put it on, I dropped it, spilled it alllllllllll over. I go get the mop and bucket (of course it wasnt drained from the last time someone used it, smelled like zacklies) mopped up the water in the lunchroom. Brought the mop and bucket back into the shop, got about 5 feet from where it goes, and spilled that ****er all over. Now I am pissed, mopped that shitty, smelly, asswater up :yuk: , had a coke and a smile. This all happend before 10 AM, I start my day at 8:30
Beer 30 is calling me.
AHHHHHHHH I feel better.
Rant over. :D :D

barbigrl
03-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Funny you should bring that up......I was just thinking the same thing!!! I got told on for leaving 15 min early on Friday by a co-worker.....GET A LIFE!! :yuk:

Havasu_Jet_85
03-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Been ready to quit

thesunking
03-14-2005, 04:32 PM
I say that every morning when I roll out of bed (notice that I said "roll" not get up)

LUVNLIFE
03-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Yes. :argue:
Yea Rich but your boss is an A-hole :wink: :)

SoCal_fun
03-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks for all the feedback. Dangit, if it wasn't for the toys, and kids, and house and all the other stuff....... I'd quit, LOL!! Too much unpaid for stuff!!!
:mad: :mad: :boxingguy :boxingguy
:messedup: :mix:

hoolign
03-14-2005, 07:31 PM
I liked my job up until i found out i'm gonna be here till midnight...ah hell i still like it , dont mind the occasional long day ..but when i get 8 or 9 or better of 18 - 20 hour days i start gettin cranky :crossx: :cry:

ShowSumSkin
03-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Funny you should bring that up......I was just thinking the same thing!!! I got told on for leaving 15 min early on Friday by a co-worker.....GET A LIFE!! :yuk:
Are you F*ckin kidding me, she actually told on you?!!!!

Kilrtoy
03-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Yes work sucks,
but im glad i have a job................

JetBoatRich
03-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Larry, how are you ate cutting lawn :rolleyes:
Your alright, funnything is you did not work today :cry:

Dr. Eagle
03-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Always... :hammerhea

Tom Brown
03-14-2005, 07:51 PM
I liked my job up until i found out i'm gonna be here till midnight...ah hell i still like it , dont mind the occasional long day ..but when i get 8 or 9 or better of 18 - 20 hour days i start gettin cranky :crossx: :cry:
You start getting cranky long before that.

hoolign
03-14-2005, 07:53 PM
You start getting cranky long before that.
been here since 05;30..won't be out til around 00:00
:cry:

Tom Brown
03-14-2005, 07:56 PM
It's clear they're working your ass into the ground. Sorry, man. :D

JetBoatRich
03-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Tom knows best :hammer2: Larry you better quit :idea: good thing your wife works :jawdrop:

mtndewdrops
03-15-2005, 11:08 AM
I work for a huge corporation and have been out of real work for almost a week now and my boss keeps telling me that more work is coming. I am so bored, good thing I am on a Salary... :idea:

SoCal_fun
03-15-2005, 04:36 PM
Tom knows best :hammer2: Larry you better quit :idea: good thing your wife works :jawdrop:
Thanks for the support buddy. I figured with your new salary you could take care of me (you know, between you and Marina I mean). Whatta ya say???
I just had a bbbbbaaaaaaaadddddd week last week and can't get it outta my head I guesss. I'll be okay........... :cry: :cry:

SoCal_fun
03-15-2005, 04:38 PM
My ass is not the problem, it's the damm stomach that gets in the way!! LOL!! :eat:
But thanks for the kind words :hammer2:

jdogginla
03-15-2005, 04:41 PM
I don't hate my job..........but i def. don't love it anymore. I just can't wait until I'm my own boss. Hopefully sooooooner rather than later! :squiggle:

jlnorthrup122
03-15-2005, 07:29 PM
My job is starting to grow on me these days! When I first started it was sheer missery but I kept going to keep the family and bill collectors happy!!!! But last week My partner busted his wrist real bad and I have been on my own and that has been peacefull the guy is an asshole anyhow and I was ready to hurt him anyway! :D :D but I am looking at a shop this weekend and am really contemplating on starting my own business this year!!! just gotta get my wife onboard if you all know what I mean! Thats like leading a stuborn old mule!!!

MAINEVENT
03-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Yup i feel you i am sooooooooooooo ready to quit :burningm: :eat: and get off my ass and do something thats gonna pay some more serious cheddar :idea: :hammer2:
Anobody need a jack (<--- Me) of all trades :idea:

phuggit
03-15-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm looking at an upcomming promotion and I'm almost tempted to turn it down. If I take the promotion I'll lose my weekends off and the additional couple bucks I'll be making aren't worth the weekends with my wife at the river. :mad:

dmontzsta
03-15-2005, 09:01 PM
I hear ya! I am ready to do my own thing.

rivrbrat
03-16-2005, 07:16 AM
I hate my job. We never know if we have the weekend off until
Thursday so it is real hard to make plans. So now when I want to do something over the weekend I just pick up the phone and call in and say I won't be in... Been there 13 years and I am so sick of this job. Work graveyard and very long 12 hours.....

BIGCHRIS
03-16-2005, 07:25 AM
I"m always looking for a better job ,same old stuf gets boring

SoCal_fun
03-16-2005, 09:17 AM
I hate my job. We never know if we have the weekend off until
Thursday so it is real hard to make plans. So now when I want to do something over the weekend I just pick up the phone and call in and say I won't be in... Been there 13 years and I am so sick of this job. Work graveyard and very long 12 hours.....
Interesting..... I also work graveyard 12 hour shifts. It's nice when your off, but dang those are some looon hours oernight like that!! Do you work in I.T. as well (analyst)?