PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James

OGShocker
03-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Nice write up. :sleeping: :rolleyes:
f****r, f***, f****d and the ever popular s**t!

hoolign
03-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Where is that?

OGShocker
03-14-2005, 05:37 PM
April issue of Hot Boat. You should see it sometime in JUNE! :D

hoolign
03-14-2005, 05:41 PM
isnt that the sad godamn reality :D

hoolign
03-14-2005, 05:48 PM
YA want us to read it to you :idea:
A scan would be appreciated :D email, fax whichever :D

Not So Fast
03-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Before I retired we did a couple of pipe line jobs right by Jesse's shop. it was really a hole before he moved in, now it is quite cool. the best place in L.B. used to see him a lot driving crap on the sidewalks and such, lots of cool stuff hangin around there. He almost seems embarrassed with his fame and fortune, he has a very magnetic personality and no I'm not gay!! NSF

slowinhavasu
03-14-2005, 06:04 PM
He's got a old school no BS vibe.... :cool:

OGShocker
03-14-2005, 07:03 PM
A scan would be appreciated :D email, fax whichever :D
http://www.theoldgeezers.org/JJ4hool.jpg Here you go~!

hoolign
03-14-2005, 07:11 PM
http://www.theoldgeezers.org/JJ4hool.jpg Here you go~!
Could you flip the page? :D

moneypit
03-14-2005, 08:51 PM
So why dont they have any pictures with Jesse and his boat... I have never seen him in...on... or around that thing. ***boat couldnt even get a flick with him in it? Suppossedly they did the interview at the sandbar. Why couldnt they get a few shots? Not sure I get it...

Ntwotrance
03-14-2005, 09:13 PM
Still trying to figure out the name, didn't see where they blurred it out...and all he could say about it was f*** and something about being in GQ with gloves that said f*** something or another....

Ntwotrance
03-14-2005, 09:14 PM
So why dont they have any pictures with Jesse and his boat... I have never seen him in...on... or around that thing. ***boat couldnt even get a flick with him in it? Suppossedly they did the interview at the sandbar. Why couldnt they get a few shots? Not sure I get it...
according to the article he hasn't even taken it out yet...

Dr. Eagle
03-14-2005, 09:25 PM
***boat has a magazine.......?????????????? :hammerhea

Mrs CP 19
03-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Jesse who?????

Mrs CP 19
03-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Boat was at LA boat show....says West Coast M*****F*****....still can't figure it out?

OGShocker
03-14-2005, 10:54 PM
I never said magazine.

Ntwotrance
03-15-2005, 05:16 AM
Boat was at LA boat show....says West Coast M*****F*****....still can't figure it out?
the article never said and I didn't go to the boat show. I'm not dense so I figured it out.

superdave013
03-15-2005, 05:25 AM
Because hs has not even driven it yet. I lost intrest at that point.

Chase
03-15-2005, 06:11 AM
We visited WCC when we were in LB a few weeks ago, and I thought the facsilities were pretty intresting...we didn't get to see much though, since everything is fenced off. The brick fences even had the WCC symbol in it...
Jesse rolled up in his silver porsche, but would not come and talk to us...

hoolign
03-15-2005, 06:30 AM
We visited WCC when we were in LB a few weeks ago, and I thought the facsilities were pretty intresting...we didn't get to see much though, since everything is fenced off. The brick fences even had the WCC symbol in it...
Jesse rolled up in his silver porsche, but would not come and talk to us...
And you did'nt go Tom Brown on his ass?? and tell him "listen beaaatch..I'm representin the SWC ( Saskatchewan Wheat Chapter) and I'll F*ckin bust yo shit up! :jawdrop:

OGShocker
03-15-2005, 06:32 AM
:crossx: And you did'nt go Tom Brown on his ass?? and tell him "listen beaaatch..I'm representin the SWC ( Saskatchewan Wheat Chapter) and I'll F*ckin bust yo shit up! :jawdrop:
SWC fo schizel! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Dr. Eagle
03-15-2005, 06:40 AM
I never said magazine.
BUt you were holding a copy of it in the picture... :idea:

OGShocker
03-15-2005, 06:43 AM
BUt you were holding a copy of it in the picture... :idea:
There is NO fooling you my friend and future Dana owner. :crossx:

lucky
03-15-2005, 06:49 AM
Yeh , I don't have a problem with cussing ( my dad was a teamster for 30 years ) lol- and out of all the discovery channel builders - I like jessie / billy - just cause - that is what biking was about - now it's lets get on the hogs in our leathers and go to the pub and have a chardinay ! I'm not a biker - but i love what they represent - bad rides - wild women - and a wild life - I'm a boater - I like sun , fun , and family / friends - and i like going fast on water - so #@#@@#@ it - i say Jessie word to you - **** it all and get in the boat and go to the river to get away - ohh and can you let me know when and if your taking your new girlie friend ( cause she is hot ) :D I promise not to ask YOU for an autograhph - lol sublime

roostwear
03-15-2005, 06:50 AM
Lost interest at Jesse Ja....

Cole Trickle
03-15-2005, 07:18 AM
I saw the boat and the Extreme trailer while they were setting it up outside at SEMA.
The graphics and gel-coat are amazing!
The trailer was over the top sick!
There was a nice blacked out "WCC" Top kick pulling the boat and I had a chance to chat with the driver for a bit.(Cool guy)
Brandin

Not So Fast
03-15-2005, 08:38 AM
As far as Jesse James and boating, I think it's all about Ultra's knack for publicity. We watched when ever it was that the school bus thing happened at the Marina some time ago. Jesse was cool and signed autographs for all. I dont think he's a hot weather kind of guy though, it was I think in Oct. or maybe spring (hard to keep track when you're retired) and a very cool overcast day and I had to laugh when I saw Jesse and crew really laying on the sunblock, OMG it was about 65 or so. I was going to say something but I didnt want him to beat me up, anyway you probably will only see the man once or twice when the heats on. NSF

Chase
03-15-2005, 11:09 AM
And you did'nt go Tom Brown on his ass?? and tell him "listen beaaatch..I'm representin the SWC ( Saskatchewan Wheat Chapter) and I'll F*ckin bust yo shit up! :jawdrop:
No..like I said, the MO FO wouldn't give us the time of day... :lightsabe
Oh well it was right after that we went to a place where the people would give us the shirt off thier back(s) if need be..
OGs and his family were great... :D ;)

Blown 472
03-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Nice write up. :sleeping: :rolleyes:
f****r, f***, f****d and the ever popular s**t!
sounds like you love him

OGShocker
03-15-2005, 11:40 AM
sounds like you love him
AssClown troll.