PDA

View Full Version : Strange ...Topless isnt here! do ya think they made up?

hoolign
03-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Somthings suspect here! :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 10:03 AM
maybe it's like war of the roses. :2purples:

hoolign
03-15-2005, 10:06 AM
More like the Hatfields and Mcoys :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 10:08 AM
More like the Hatfields and Mcoys :hammerhea
:D :D

GONE2RIVER
03-15-2005, 10:57 AM
She did offer to blow me as a sign of her affection, but I refused to do it. She did say that she knows that she is an annoying piece of trash and she wanted my forgiveness and was begging like the little puppy she is. Sorry Topless, I will not forgive you. Like my ol' grand pappy used to say (trying to speak 909 here) "if it walks like a B!tch, Acts like a B!tch, Must be a B!tch." You have already been judged and the jury has come back as guilty. Sorry!

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 10:58 AM
She did offer to blow me as a sign of her affection, but I refused to do it. She did say that she knows that she is an annoying piece of trash and she wanted my forgiveness and was begging like the little puppy she is. Sorry Topless, I will not forgive you. Like my ol' grand pappy used to say (trying to speak 909 here) "if it walks like a B!tch, Acts like a B!tch, Must be a B!tch." You have already been judged and the jury has come back as guilty. Sorry!
:2purples:

Tom Brown
03-15-2005, 11:00 AM
You have already been judged and the jury has come back as guilty.
Judgmentalism is such a disability. I feel bad for you G2R.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 11:01 AM
with the inch he has.. he sure sounds angry. :notam:

hoolign
03-15-2005, 11:37 AM
This may just unbalance the chances of getting a BJ from Topless today
:yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 11:38 AM
This may just unbalance the chances of getting a BJ from Topless today
:yuk:
day late.. but we will let it count. :crossx:

hoolign
03-15-2005, 11:39 AM
with the inch he has.. he sure sounds angry. :notam:
It's all about the cock isnt it woman...I'm startin to see a pattern devleoping here :D

WYRD
03-15-2005, 11:40 AM
I knew he was GAY2RIVER :D :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 11:42 AM
It's all about the cock isnt it woman...I'm startin to see a pattern devleoping here :D
LOL!! inny instead of an outty.. :eek:

topless
03-15-2005, 11:51 AM
I did want her to blow me as a sign of my total adoration and affection, but she refused to do it. She did say that she knows that I am an annoying piece of trash and she wants me to grow a dick and was I begging like the little dickless puppy that I am. Sorry Topless, I will call the surgeon soon so next year I might stand a chance. Like my ol' grand pappy used to say (trying to speak 909 here) "if it walks like a B!tch, Acts like a B!tch, Must be a GONE2RIVER." I have already been judged and the jury has come back as guilty. Sorry my love!Oh G2R, don't be so hard on yourself. Hey, if they can make transvestites, they can addadik2ya. Maybe next year hun.
Love,
Topless

hoolign
03-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by GONE2RIVER
I did want her to blow me as a sign of my total adoration and affection, but she refused to do it. She did say that she knows that I am an annoying piece of trash and she wants me to grow a dick and was I begging like the little dickless puppy that I am. Sorry Topless, I will call the surgeon soon so next year I might stand a chance. Like my ol' grand pappy used to say (trying to speak 909 here) "if it walks like a B!tch, Acts like a B!tch, Must be a GONE2RIVER." I have already been judged and the jury has come back as guilty. Sorry my love!
Oh G2R, don't be so hard on yourself. Hey, if they can make transvestites, they can addadik2ya. Maybe next year hun.
Love,
Topless
Ahh i knew I should have put my glasses on earlier...it's amazing what you read between the lines :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 11:58 AM
I did want her to blow me as a sign of my total adoration and affection, but she refused to do it. She did say that she knows that I am an annoying piece of trash and she wants me to grow a dick and was I begging like the little dickless puppy that I am. Sorry Topless, I will call the surgeon soon so next year I might stand a chance. Like my ol' grand pappy used to say (trying to speak 909 here) "if it walks like a B!tch, Acts like a B!tch, Must be a GONE2RIVER." I have already been judged and the jury has come back as guilty. Sorry my love!
Ahh i knew I should have put my glasses on earlier...it's amazing what you read between the lines :D
LMAO!! I thought that is what I read. :jawdrop: :D

topless
03-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Ahh i knew I should have put my glasses on earlier...it's amazing what you read between the lines :DToo much stroking the ole giraffe last night? I heard that causes vision problems. ;)

GONE2RIVER
03-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Oh G2R, don't be so hard on yourself. Hey, if they can make transvestites, they can addadik2ya. Maybe next year hun.
Love,
Topless
Topless, are you speaking from personal experience about being a transvestite? I know you looked a little "burly," but I just attributed it to being ugly and not being a man in women's clothing. It does make sense now, because from pictures I can tell that you have a nice mustache coming in as well as what appears to be a larger Adams Apple. So, how long ago was it that they wacked it off? Couldn't have been too long ago. If it was, the hormones probably would have kicked in by now and you would have resembled a woman. Right now, you are getting there with the long hair, but you still have a ways to go! Did they let you keep it so you could really go F*@K yourself? I mean, geeze, you had to go through all that and at minimum, you need to get some love from yourself because it is for sure that no one else is going to do it for you. :eek:

topless
03-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey G2R,
LMAO!!!! Why is it that every time you post you make a complete ass of yourself? You must be a very lonely dickless person. If you want, We can all pray for you. If not, you can just stay miserable. In any case, I still love you...........NOT. :D

Tom Brown
03-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Hey Topless, let's leave work this afternoon and have sex on the beach.

GONE2RIVER
03-15-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey Topless, let's leave work this afternoon and have sex on the beach.
Why go to the beach, you can get crabs just by getting close to her. I cant believe that you would want to touch her much less stick something INSIDE of her. YUCK!!!

topless
03-15-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey Topless, let's leave work this afternoon and have sex on the beach.I'm on my way baby!!!! :)

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:37 PM
I'm on my way baby!!!! :)
Can I watch while I eat a steak? :D :D

topless
03-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Can I watch while I eat a steak? :D :DThen what??? :supp:

Tom Brown
03-15-2005, 12:39 PM
I cant believe that you would want to touch her much less stick something INSIDE of her. YUCK!!!
She strikes me as someone who is beautiful, intelligent, and a lot of fun. I'm not getting the same positive vibes from you. Perhaps I just don't get you.

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Then what??? :supp:
Well then that would almost qualify me for participating (sp) in steak and BJ day :idea: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Why go to the beach, you can get crabs just by getting close to her. I cant believe that you would want to touch her much less stick something INSIDE of her. YUCK!!!
I have to hand it to you.. if anyone looks like this it has to be you.http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/71913495headupbutt.jpg the only thing that comes out of your mouth is shit. go to the river already..

PHOTOGLOU
03-15-2005, 12:40 PM
I am in NO way taking sides here.......... So please either of you don't get upset.............. G2R you're looking like an arse :hammer2:

Tom Brown
03-15-2005, 12:42 PM
....please either of you don't get upset..............
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WYRD
03-15-2005, 12:43 PM
That is what STRAIGHT MEN think about. I know you would probably prefer a nice piece of hairy man ass to sink you face in to and explore eachothers prostate so you wouldn't understand the sweet feel of a woman, this is why I don't judge you. You go get yours Tom!!! :D

topless
03-15-2005, 12:50 PM
I wish I could go to the beach with her but last time I went, I got crabs from the hooker that I had to pay to have sex with me. I wish Topless would let me just get close to her. I know I have NOTHING to stick inside of her but hey, I can still dream. Now now G2R, don't be so hard on yourself. Maybe you should just become a priest so you don't have to worry about sex anymore. (since you can't have it anyway) Hey, then the parish won't have to worry about you raping little boys because it would be impossible.:D

Mrs.Racer277
03-15-2005, 01:12 PM
I can soooooo feel the love here Topless. :rolleyes: :) :)

PHOTOGLOU
03-15-2005, 01:13 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
???????????

Tom Brown
03-15-2005, 01:16 PM
???????????
I can't explain it. For some reason, I really blow my top when anyone mentions remaining calm. :confused:

PHOTOGLOU
03-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Sorry it was part of the joke...........

hoolign
03-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Too much stroking the ole giraffe last night? I heard that causes vision problems. ;)
Well he might not be able to see where he is going but he's a few inches taller :D

topless
03-15-2005, 01:37 PM
I can soooooo feel the love here Topless. :rolleyes: :) :)
I knew you would. I have enough love to share today. :wink:

hoolign
03-15-2005, 01:48 PM
I knew you would. I have enough love to share today. :wink:
I have kinda got a build up of love myself :eek:

topless
03-15-2005, 01:55 PM
Where did G2R go???? Do you think he went to join the priesthood? :confused: I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.