PDA

View Full Version : Havi boat storage????

cdog
04-24-2006, 11:54 AM
I know this has been beat to death. I just cancelled over at Eltoro and am tired of towing. I am going out May 5th and need to get some indoor storage. I know of Cambells storage. They want $165 for my boat. Who else is out there? And how much $$$?
Does anyone have a home with storage in their garage? I just need it thru the summer because the boat will be up for sale sometime in July. My boat is a 29 ft shockwave and I keep everything in excellent condition. I am very trustworthy and can give references if need be.
Thanks,
Corey

Keith E. Sayre
04-24-2006, 11:58 AM
Call Paul Carter at 928-230-9025 (cell) he owns Blue Water Storage and London Bridge Storage, he's a fellow hot boater with 2 nice facilities. He's
also the guy some of you have seen going through the channel in the new Viper V10 powered Conquest Boss Cat. He's good people.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

lalhc
04-24-2006, 12:42 PM
After pricing around, $165 doesn't sound too bad. I pay a little more than that for my Top Cat.

Kilrtoy
04-24-2006, 01:14 PM
Oh MY GOD, That is dirt cheap I would jump on that .....
So how much for the boat , It looks awesome on the water and what power do you have...

cdog
04-24-2006, 01:28 PM
So how much for the boat , It looks awesome on the water and what power do you have...
I was lookin all over for you on Easter and saw you pull in as we were leaving. We'll be out there on May 5th. Hope to hang out then. Thanks for the compliments on the boat. It has a 540 EFI custom built engine with closed cooling. My plan was to put a blower on it untill I found out how much insurance was for more HP. I have the Imco SC drive with the Imco stand off box and dual ram Imco Hyd. steering. I'm thinking for somewhere around 100k. It may sound high for people that are not in the market but you'd be lucky to build this boat today for 135k. It's a 2005. Theres so much into this boat from the Imco exhaust to trim tabs to Livorsi gauges, 4 batts., on board charger and sound system. You'd really have to see it.

dicudmore
04-24-2006, 01:28 PM
I know this has been beat to death. I just cancelled over at Eltoro and am tired of towing. I am going out May 5th and need to get some indoor storage. I know of Cambells storage. They want $165 for my boat. Who else is out there? And how much $$$?
Does anyone have a home with storage in their garage? I just need it thru the summer because the boat will be up for sale sometime in July. My boat is a 29 ft shockwave and I keep everything in excellent condition. I am very trustworthy and can give references if need be.
Thanks,
Corey
$165 is a good price for out there...
as Kilr said I would jump on that personally.
If you get desperate you are welcome to keep it at my house for a while but it would be outside!

dicudmore
04-24-2006, 01:29 PM
and you are going to do what with it??
btw it is a beautiful boat...

cdog
04-24-2006, 01:29 PM
$165 is a good price for out there...
as Kilr said I would jump on that personally.
If you get desperate you are welcome to keep it at my house for a while but it would be outside!
Thanks for the offer. Probably best to keep her inside.

Throttle
04-24-2006, 03:21 PM
I have storage condo for lease... $185.00 on London Bridge Road about a mile from Windsor. Gated, security cameras, 24hr access, 35 feet deep. includes access to bathroom and shower. pm me for more info... avail June 1.