PDA

View Full Version : Fairwell for Now ***boaters

Boozer
03-21-2005, 03:57 PM
With all of the recent chaos in my life I have come to the conclusion that California just isn't the place for me. No matter how hard I work things just don't seem to pan out the way they should here. With that said I'm moving back to Denver.
As of right now I am estimating that it will take 2-3 weeks for my name to be cleared of the bogus accusations made about me. The next 2-3 weeks I'm sure will be hectic between my dealings with the police department, getting everything ready for my move, and selling off all of my equipment for the business.
If anyone needs anything detailed I'll be available for the next 2 weeks to do it and then Meticulous detail will be no more.
If you're approached by a guy in a newer bayliner throwing you the shocker while at havasu then say hello because I'll be on the water a few times before leaving and I'm the only guy I know of throwing the shocker in a newer bayliner.
So fairwell for now. I'll post something after I'm moved and settled in.

clownpuncher
03-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Sorry things didn't work for ya. Hang in there. Good luck with everything.
I'll remember the new bayliner/shocker deal.

Outnumbered
With all of the recent chaos in my life I have come to the conclusion that California just isn't the place for me. No matter how hard I work things just don't seem to pan out the way they should here. With that said I'm moving back to Denver.
As of right now I am estimating that it will take 2-3 weeks for my name to be cleared of the bogus accusations made about me. The next 2-3 weeks I'm sure will be hectic between my dealings with the police department, getting everything ready for my move, and selling off all of my equipment for the business.
If anyone needs anything detailed I'll be available for the next 2 weeks to do it and then Meticulous detail will be no more.
If you're approached by a guy in a newer bayliner throwing you the shocker while at havasu then say hello because I'll be on the water a few times before leaving and I'm the only guy I know of throwing the shocker in a newer bayliner.
So fairwell for now. I'll post something after I'm moved and settled in.
Dood, that sucks. Just when the biz was starting to take off. Hope it all works out for you.

riverbound
I'm sorry to hear that things didnt work out for you. Good luckon the move back. That explains why my wifes tahoe is dirty, You been too busy fighting the law :boxingguy

WYRD
03-21-2005, 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear of your misfortune Boozer, If you are going to sell your detailing equipment I have a buddy that is opening up a car wash and he might be interested in purchasing some mobile equipment as well. Please send me some info if you want to sell it. Thanks
Shane

dicudmore
03-21-2005, 04:06 PM
bummer Boozer....
will be looking for the shocker at the 'zoo :D
good luck with the move back

Sleek-Jet
03-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Sorry to hear things aren't panning out Booze....
One question, why Denver???

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Sorry to hear that Boozer. I hope things get a little easier for you.

bunny 166
03-21-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm sorry Boozer--let me know if I can be of any help....

1978 Rogers
03-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Sorry to hear it's not panning out for you in Cali.
If your sticking in the detailing business and you have to relocate, check out Texas. My wife and I are heading down in a few weeks to visit family, check out homes and possible work. The NW (Seattle area) is way to expensive and it's not getting better. The area of Frisco, N. of Dallas is where we'll be. Home are very affordable. Plus with warmer weather, people will want to keep there cars looking nicer for a longer period of time.
Good luck to your future, hope things work out what ever you choos.

Havasu Hangin'
03-21-2005, 04:14 PM
Don't go, partner.
What's in Denver, anyway? Two words..."less oxygen".

Waldo
03-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Good luck!!! Hope the grass is greener for ya!!!

BarryMac
03-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Best of luck to you Boozer in the transition back to Denver, really sorry to hear that Crowdifornia didn't work out...

Jrocket
03-21-2005, 04:32 PM
Whats up with the cops?

Charley
03-21-2005, 04:34 PM
Bummer boozer... I hope things work out for you ... I hope that you will still be on these boards I sincerely enjoy your posts

Kim Hanson
03-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Hang in there Boozer, it's not where you live, its how you live with it!.......( . )( . )........ ;)

WYRD
03-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Denver in colorado, and is Havasu on the Colarado River? So why doesn't Kim just take his (or her there is really too much confusion on this issue :D ) whacker to denver and cruise down the river with boozer to Havi and hang at the Red Room? :D :D :idea:

rodnjen
03-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Sorry to hear that Boozer, good luck.

racecar.hotshoe
03-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Sorry to here it.But keep in touch!

Mrs.Racer277
03-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Sorry to hear this Boozer. :frown: Best of luck to you.

Phat Matt
03-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Does this have to do with the Fontana PD thing a few weeks back?
Good luck Dude. Hey, if it's mobile stuff why can't you take it back with you. Don't they have dirty cars in Colorado?

Ultrafied
03-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Sorry Boozer .... hope your name is cleared of the accusations and everything works out on the relocation!

jlnorthrup122
03-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Man that sucks I am sorry to hear of your bad luck! well if you move back home just think after Cali falls off the face of the earth you could give it another shot!! :D :D :)
Cheer up bro it reads like you are bummin and you should just take a deep breath and look at the brite side!

Jbb
03-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Its Cold In Denver... :(

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Its Cold In Denver... :(
Colorado has the smallest amount of lake acreage... bummer. Sorry it didn't work out for you man... good luck!

mike37
03-21-2005, 06:48 PM
OK what the hell happened
did I mis a memo or something
I know you had the cops call you boozer but what happened with that
never got the story :idea: :confused: :confused:
mike37 looking dazed and confused

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Me neither.
Boozer, sorry to see you leave. I was just telling Jeff yesterday that I was going to have you come out and detail the boat when we got back from Utah in a couple of weeks. I hate to see you go. Let me know if there's anything we can do to help.
Angie

Badger301
03-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Sorry to hear it didnt work out for you here. Wish you the best of luck in Colorado or where ever you end up at. Just curious though did someone give you the "Get out of town by noon" thing?

Moneypitt
03-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Just kidding Boozer, but would you mind relating what all this LE BS was about. You have said it will get straightened out, but alot of us would like to know what they suspected you of doing/not doing.....MP

Ziggy
03-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Good luck to ya Boozer..hope it works out right for you :cool: . We're all quite curious but I certainly respect your privacy in the matter. Share only if you wish to. :wink:

IN2-IN2MX
03-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Best of luck to you. Sorry to see you go.

dgie
03-21-2005, 09:54 PM
check out Texas. My wife and I are heading down in a few weeks to visit family, check out homes and possible work. The NW (Seattle area) is way to expensive and it's not getting better. The area of Frisco, N. of Dallas is where we'll be. Home are very affordable.
Your right about this, Frisco is booming, you don't get the scenery of California (I lived there in So Cal for 12 years) but the woman are a lot more friendlier out here and hotter then hell. Unfortunately so is the summers. A typical house out here 2500 Sqft 3/3/2 goes for around $180,000 Frisco would be a little higher then that.

AirtimeLavey
03-22-2005, 11:10 AM
Good luck...it can only get better!! :cool:

OGShocker
03-22-2005, 11:29 AM
bummer Boozer....
will be looking for the shocker at the 'zoo :D
I'll be there! :wink:
Boozer, I hope everything works out for you. Are you sure about this? If you are then, God speed to you. You see use at Havasu give a shout! I'd have a soda with you anytime!
OGS