PDA

View Full Version : Hillarious thread from another forum

Froggystyle
03-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Got this sent to me... Some of the funniest stuff I have ever read on a forum.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1556673&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=9&o=14&fpart=1&vc=1
I am going to say that 50 is a big number, but I have yet to meet a motivated 5 year old.
Kicking would be the only way IMO. One after another. Broken knee... broken knee... broken knee.

MagicMtnDan
03-21-2005, 06:09 PM
This is such a preposterous topic/question that I'm intrigued by it.
THe idea of "motivated 5-year olds" begs the question, is there any such thing? And if there is, just how motivated can a 5-year old be? What's the tallest and heaviest a 5-year old can be?
If they all rush you at once it'd be a bit like Gulliver and the Lilliputians I guess.
I suppose one could pick up one 5-year old by the ankles and spin around and around using his head to knock out the other 5-year olds and scaring off the others. :hammerhea
Is it OK to say that? :D

jlnorthrup122
03-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Originaly posted by MagicMtnDan:
I suppose one could pick up one 5-year old by the ankles and spin around and around using his head to knock out the other 5-year olds and scaring off the others
ROTFLMAO MagicMtnDan you kill me! I haven't even read the thread yet I can only imagine! :D

ROZ
03-21-2005, 06:36 PM
I have yet to meet a motivated 5 year old.
They've just been told you stepped on their only copy of The Incredibles...
Kicking would be the only way IMO. One after another. Broken knee... broken knee... broken knee.
The hard part is not laughing.... The moment the kids get you on the ground and start a dogpile, your screwed... I say 12...

Bense468
03-21-2005, 07:27 PM
They've just been told you stepped on their only copy of The Incredibles...
The hard part is not laughing.... The moment the kids get you on the ground and start a dogpile, your screwed... I say 12...
12??? You are joking right?

jlnorthrup122
03-21-2005, 07:46 PM
This thread kills me I just amagin MMD spinning around a 5 year old and knocking out a herd of kids with him or her!! :D :D :D I have a 5 year old daughter and I am with roz on this one!! I don't think I could bring myself to hitting a kid!! ;)

INFINITEJJ
03-21-2005, 08:01 PM
This thread kills me I just amagin MMD spinning around a 5 year old and knocking out a herd of kids with him or her!! :D :D :D I have a 5 year old daughter and I am with roz on this one!! I don't think I could bring myself to hitting a kid!! ;)
What if we called them... lets say.....Midgets? :confused:

jlnorthrup122
03-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Origianly posted by INFINITEJJ:
What if we called them... lets say.....Midgets?
:D :D :D Now that would be fun!! 1Midget 2Midget 3Midget :D I think it would be cooler to watch 2 midgest box!! Now that would be funny Midget boxing!!

jlnorthrup122
03-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Origianly posted by INFINITEJJ:
What if we called them... lets say.....Midgets?
:D :D :D Now that would be fun!! 1Midget 2Midget 3Midget :D I think it would be cooler to watch 2 midgest box!! Now that would be funny Midget boxing!!

WetWillie
03-21-2005, 08:48 PM
I suppose one could pick up one 5-year old by the ankles and spin around and around using his head to knock out the other 5-year olds and scaring off the others. :hammerhea
Is it OK to say that? :D
MMD you kill me this was a gret idea!!! I got a good giggle out of this one!!
Great use of a kid..

DEMOMAN
03-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Thanks alot, now I'll have nightmares about being beaten down by 100 rabid 5 year olds.

Kim Hanson
03-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks alot, now I'll have nightmares about being beaten down by 100 rabid 5 year olds.
I thought they went down to Midgets now, thats better isn't it! :p .......( . )( . )........... :rollside:

Rod-64
03-21-2005, 11:41 PM
If a 5 year olds feet smell like my GF's sons feet, then if 3 of them took off their shoes at once I'd be unconscious! :yuk: :yuk: